Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Ghostscript fixes
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 13:08:16 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

These patches aim to fix the recent security issues in Ghostscript.
I have verified that the reproducers in
<https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1640> no
longer work with these patches.

Marius Bakke (2):
  gnu: jbig2dec: Replace with 0.15 [security fixes].
  gnu: ghostscript: Update replacement to 9.24 [security fixes].

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/ghostscript.scm                  |  36 +++-
 gnu/packages/image.scm                        |  15 ++
 .../patches/ghostscript-CVE-2018-10194.patch  |  52 -----
 .../patches/ghostscript-CVE-2018-16509.patch  | 193 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 242 insertions(+), 56 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ghostscript-CVE-2018-10194.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ghostscript-CVE-2018-16509.patch

-- 
2.18.0