Subject: Re: [bug#32573] [PATCH] gnu: Add r-mosaic.
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: pimi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 22:22:44 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

pimi <[email-masked]> skribis:

> gnu/packages/cran.scm (r-mosaic): New variable.

Applied with the minor changes below, thanks!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/cran.scm b/gnu/packages/cran.scm
index 123faafe4..62d1d3266 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/cran.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/cran.scm
@@ -5614,12 +5614,12 @@ used to teach mathematics, statistics, computation and modeling.")
       ("r-readr" ,r-readr)
       ("r-tidyr" ,r-tidyr)))
    (home-page "https://github.com/ProjectMOSAIC/mosaic/")
-   (synopsis "Mathematics, statistics amd computation teaching utilities")
+   (synopsis "Mathematics, statistics, and computation teaching utilities")
    (description
-    "This package contain data sets and utilities from Project MOSAIC
-@url{http://mosaic-web.org} used to teach mathematics, statistics, computation
-and modeling.  Funded by the NSF, Project MOSAIC is a community of educators
-working to tie together aspects of quantitative work that students in science,
-technology, engineering and mathematics will need in their professional lives,
-but which are usually taught in isolation, if at all.")
+    "This package contain data sets and utilities from
+@url{http://mosaic-web.org, Project MOSAIC} used to teach mathematics,
+statistics, computation and modeling.  Project MOSAIC is a community of
+educators working to tie together aspects of quantitative work that students
+in science, technology, engineering and mathematics will need in their
+professional lives, but which are usually taught in isolation, if at all.")
    (license license:gpl2+)))