Subject: Re: [bug#32145] [PATCH] gnu: twinkle: Add missing headers
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: "Jovany Leandro G.C" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:05:36 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

"Jovany Leandro G.C" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From 452650b0d1cce1f81363aa3b2edbc47d2bbfc855 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: "Jovany Leandro G.C" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:19:58 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: twinkle: Add missing headers
>
> * gnu/packages/patches/twinkle-include-qregexpvalidator-explicity.patch:
> New file.

I added the file to gnu/local.mk, shortened its file name a bit (to
avoid hitting limits in the distribution tarball), augmented the
commit log to reflect these changes, and committed.

Thank you!

Ludo’.