Subject: Re: [bug#32097] [PATCH 0/3] Add Node.js and Typescript emacs modes
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 17:00:42 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Mathieu Lirzin (3):
>   gnu: Add emacs-nodejs-repl.
>   gnu: Add emacs-typescript-mode.
>   gnu: Add emacs-tide.

I applied all three patches with the changes below, to placate ‘guix
lint’.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
index fcddabc99..c6c7a1df4 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
@@ -4192,7 +4192,8 @@ strings, and code folding.")
                                   "/archive/" version ".tar.gz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "0sphg1jxi3a5l0gqdp27d0qgyjaiq2p293av9zm8ksm0vwqp3fr9"))))
+                "0sphg1jxi3a5l0gqdp27d0qgyjaiq2p293av9zm8ksm0vwqp3fr9"))
+              (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))))
     (build-system emacs-build-system)
     (home-page "https://github.com/abicky/nodejs-repl.el")
     (synopsis "Node.js REPL inside Emacs")
@@ -4218,7 +4219,8 @@ features:
                     "/archive/v" version ".tar.gz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "1gqjirm8scf0wysm7x97zdfbs4qa5nqdl64jfbkd18iskv5mg3rj"))))
+                "1gqjirm8scf0wysm7x97zdfbs4qa5nqdl64jfbkd18iskv5mg3rj"))
+              (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))))
     (build-system emacs-build-system)
     (home-page "https://github.com/ananthakumaran/typescript.el")
     (synopsis "Emacs major mode for editing Typescript code")
@@ -4243,7 +4245,8 @@ indentation and filling of comments and C preprocessor fontification.")
                                   "/archive/v" version ".tar.gz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "1k0kzqiv1hfs0kqm37947snzhrsmand3i9chvm6a2r5lb8v9q47y"))))
+                "1k0kzqiv1hfs0kqm37947snzhrsmand3i9chvm6a2r5lb8v9q47y"))
+              (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))))
     (build-system emacs-build-system)
     (propagated-inputs
      `(("emacs-dash" ,emacs-dash)