Subject: 27.0.50; Error building master on MacOS
From: John Mastro <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:05:53 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I get the following warnings and error when building master at 3e7dff8
on MacOS 10.13.5 (High Sierra).

macfont.m:911:27: warning: passing 'CFStringRef' (aka 'const struct
__CFString *')
      to parameter of type 'void *' discards qualifiers
      [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers]
                  Fcons (make_mint_ptr (name), make_number (traits)));
                                        ^~~~
./lisp.h:2389:22: note: passing argument to parameter 'a' here
make_mint_ptr (void *a)
                     ^
macfont.m:911:47: error: use of undeclared identifier 'traits'
                  Fcons (make_mint_ptr (name), make_number (traits)));
                                                            ^
macfont.m:987:35: warning: passing 'CFTypeRef' (aka 'const void *') to parameter
      of type 'void *' discards qualifiers
      [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers]
  value = string ? make_mint_ptr (CFRetain (string)) : Qnil;
                                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
./lisp.h:2389:22: note: passing argument to parameter 'a' here
make_mint_ptr (void *a)
                     ^
2 warnings and 1 error generated.
make[2]: *** [macfont.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

Thanks

        John