Subject: for to tags/emacs-26.2: Add NS style text scale keybindings
From: Van L <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 02:45:28 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Alan Third writes:

> >     ;;
> >     ;; Allow Command-Plus-or-Minus to text-scale fontsize.
> >     ;;

> I’ve attached a patch for this.

I've re-created the patch based on tags/emacs-26.1 for to 26.2.

From 53670c6fdab102e2790ef7ff3c17bf0899d7e377 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 21:28:09 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Add NS style text scale keybindings

* lisp/term/ns-win.el: Add super-based keybindings for adjusting text
zoom.
---
 lisp/term/ns-win.el | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/lisp/term/ns-win.el b/lisp/term/ns-win.el
index eff8adcd3b..8b23cab010 100644
--- a/lisp/term/ns-win.el
+++ b/lisp/term/ns-win.el
@@ -141,6 +141,10 @@ global-map
 (define-key global-map [?\s-x] 'kill-region)
 (define-key global-map [?\s-y] 'ns-paste-secondary)
 (define-key global-map [?\s-z] 'undo)
+(define-key global-map [?\s-+] 'text-scale-adjust)
+(define-key global-map [?\s-=] 'text-scale-adjust)
+(define-key global-map [?\s--] 'text-scale-adjust)
+(define-key global-map [?\s-0] 'text-scale-adjust)
 (define-key global-map [?\s-|] 'shell-command-on-region)
 (define-key global-map [s-kp-bar] 'shell-command-on-region)
 (define-key global-map [?\C-\s- ] 'ns-do-show-character-palette)
-- 
2.16.1