Subject: Regarding Emacs Learning Resources
From: "Vikas from Hackr.io" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 21:25:55 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I see you have some useful resources for learning Emacs on your website -
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/tour/. Myself Vikas, and i work as a
community manager at Hackr.io.

Hackr.io's is a platform where the programming community curated learning
resources. Example: For Emacs - https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-emacs

Requesting you include add the above curated emacs learning resources on
your website. Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Vikas Kalwani
Community Manager
Hackr.io <http://hackr.io/>

Get Hackr.io on Android
<http://t.sidekickopen65.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lM8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5X-FdSD1CW4XHtgz2zWMl0V17jmP2Y3P24103?t=https%3A%2F%2Fplay.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dio.hackr.hackr&si=7000000000156326&pi=dd2a7f66-581a-43f0-aba8-fe2a03636f7b>
Get Hackr.io on iOS
<http://t.sidekickopen65.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lM8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5X-FdSD1CW4XHtgz2zWMl0V17jmP2Y3P24103?t=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fapp%2Fhackr-io%2Fid1188958684%3Fmt%3D8&si=7000000000156326&pi=dd2a7f66-581a-43f0-aba8-fe2a03636f7b>