Subject: Sentence order in dired.texi(emacs-26)
From: Takesi Ayanokoji <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 01:47:59 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi emacs developers.

In dired.texi:240..253

 You can delete empty directories just like other files, but normally
Dired cannot delete directories that are nonempty.  If the variable
@code{dired-recursive-deletes} is non-@code{nil}, then Dired can
delete nonempty directories including all their contents.  That can be
somewhat risky.  If the value of the variable is @code{always}, Dired
will delete nonempty directories recursively, which is even more
risky.  Even if you have set @code{dired-recursive-deletes} to
@code{nil}, you might want sometimes to delete recursively directories
without being asked for confirmation for all of them.  This is handy
when you have marked many directories for deletion and you are very
sure that all of them can safely be deleted.  For every nonempty
directory you are asked for confirmation; if you answer @code{all},
then all the remaining directories will be deleted without more
questions.

I think the sentence

Even if you have set @code{dired-recursive-deletes} to
@code{nil}, you might want sometimes to delete recursively directories
without being asked for confirmation for all of them.

and the sentence

This is handy
when you have marked many directories for deletion and you are very
sure that all of them can safely be deleted.

is reverse order.

How is this?

ayatakesi <[email-masked]>