Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Update python-pycairo and dependencies
From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:52:51 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I have updated python-pycairo and several of its dependencies. In particular,
the latest version of python-pytest introduced several new circular
dependencies. I created bootstrap versions of several packages with tests
disabled to break up the circular dependencies.

The April 2 deadline for freezing the current core-updates cycle is close
by. Is it possible to accommodate these updates in the current core-updates
cycle?

Thanks!

Arun Isaac (8):
  gnu: python-attrs: Update to 17.4.0.
  gnu: python-pyasn1: Update to 0.4.2.
  gnu: python-pluggy: Update to 0.6.0.
  gnu: Add python-more-itertools.
  gnu: python-hypothesis: Update to 3.52.0.
  gnu: python-py: Update to 1.5.3.
  gnu: python-pytest: Update to 3.5.0.
  gnu: python-pycairo: Update to 1.16.3.

 gnu/local.mk                               |  1 -
 gnu/packages/check.scm                     | 44 +++++++++++++-----
 gnu/packages/gtk.scm                       | 53 +++++++--------------
 gnu/packages/patches/pycairo-wscript.patch | 31 -------------
 gnu/packages/python.scm                    | 74 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 5 files changed, 112 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/pycairo-wscript.patch

-- 
2.15.1