Subject: 26.0.90; [Documentation][26.1] Docstring for epa-pinentry-mode shows erroneous link
From: Damien Cassou <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 16:39:01 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

How to reproduce:

1. C-h v epa-pinentry-mode RET

Expected: the word "error" should be represented as a keyword, not as a
  link

Actual: the word "error" is a link to the function of the same name.

The docstring of epa-pinentry-mode describes 4 possible symbols for the
value. These symbols only make sense in the context of the variable. In
particular, they are not function or variable names. Still, the word
error is represented as a link to the function of the same name.

What is best practice to describe symbols in docstring?

Best,

-- 
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill