Subject: Re: [bug#29951] [PATCH]: guix: Add wrap-script.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 11:10:40 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Here’s a new version which raises a condition on errors, handles
> all shebangs (including those with arguments or with custom store
> prefix), and which allows the value for “guile” to be overridden.
>
> It comes with tests.

I have pushed this to core-updates with commit
0fb9a8df429a7b9f40610ff15baaff0d8e31e8cf

> It doesn’t apply automatically when “wrap-program” is used.  It might be
> a good idea to call it automatically and fall back to “wrap-program” if
> the target is not a supported script.

It still doesn’t do this.  To use it you have to opt in and use
“wrap-script” instead of “wrap-program”.

Comments are still welcome!

--
Ricardo