Subject: 25.3; org-mode table messing up!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 22:23:59 -0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Starting from emacs -Q, table TABs are ok and does the job.

But if I start with emacs (even without a .emacs file), i get something
like:

Table:

| a | a | a | a | a | a |  
|   |   |   |   |   |   |  

then I type something like:

| a | a | a | a | a | a |  
|   | sssssss |   |   |   |   |  

If i press TAB at the end... instead of lines aligned, i get:

| a | a       | a | a | a | a |
|   | sssssss |   |   |   |   |

The rest of the info is there:

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf, GTK+ Version 3.22.26)
 of 2017-12-10 built on leming
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules
 'CFLAGS=-march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pt_BR.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading time...done
Loading xt-mouse...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Undo! [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/hex-util
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/md4
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/eng/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20161210.1728/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/net/sasl

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-table org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader wid-edit org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-gcal org-archive org-element
avl-tree org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org advice
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs request-deferred
deferred subr-x request mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util time-date mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap json map alert log4e
rx notifications dbus xml gntp finder-inf info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib xt-mouse time cus-start cus-load mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 302517 20543)
 (symbols 24 39762 0)
 (miscs 20 76 325)
 (strings 16 88640 13735)
 (string-bytes 1 2784326)
 (vectors 8 32871)
 (vector-slots 4 677776 11014)
 (floats 8 433 127)
 (intervals 28 484 254)
 (buffers 520 17))