Subject: guix pull failed
From: Fis Trivial <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 17:33:21 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Runing `guix pull` generates the following error message:

Updating from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from Git commit b982fb1c09573f4638324d7809ec18d0c9956d11...
The following derivation will be built:
    /gnu/store/d8gx000cbyihr3x3gggnm9d61adjb0s3-guix-latest.drv
copying and compiling to 
'/gnu/store/42n0q7dhq5l7yd0hd550m80zw2z256fy-guix-latest' with Guile 
2.2.2...
loading...     26.3% of 659 filesrandom seed for tests: 1514135440
compiling...    100.0% of 659 files
Backtrace:
Exception thrown while printing backtrace:
ERROR: In procedure private-lookup: Module named (guile) does not exist

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.
builder for 
`/gnu/store/d8gx000cbyihr3x3gggnm9d61adjb0s3-guix-latest.drv' failed 
with exit code 1
guix pull: error: build failed: build of 
`/gnu/store/d8gx000cbyihr3x3gggnm9d61adjb0s3-guix-latest.drv' failed

Platform:

I am currently running guix on top of Fedora 26 x86_64. The native 
version of

guile is 2.0.14, and the guile used in compilation is 2.2.2 (reading from

the error message).