Subject: 25.3.50; Emacs -nw breaks urxvt
From: Aric81 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:33:05 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After running the command emacs -nw in a urxvt terminal (also called
rxvt-unicode), it looks like the middle button paste stops working, and
the output one sees is just garbled characters.

In GNU Emacs 25.3.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
of 2017-09-15 built on lgw01-amd64-022
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
'--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
'--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
'--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
--disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--program-suffix=25 --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
--with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
-fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security'
'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: rcirc

Minor modes in effect:
rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
golden-ratio-mode: t
ar-keys-mode: t
helm-cider-mode: t
flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
helm-mode: t
helm-descbinds-mode: t
persp-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
window-number-meta-mode: t
window-number-mode: t
xterm-mouse-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
flx-ido-mode: t
ido-everywhere: 1
savehist-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
winner-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
cua-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
use-hard-newlines: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Connecting to irc.freenode.net...done
Connecting to localhost...done
Mark set
Type w to expand again, - to contract, 0 to reset
Mark set
<backtab> is undefined
Text is read-only [4 times]
GNU Emacs 25.3.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9) of
2017-09-15
Mark set [3 times]
line-move-visual: End of buffer [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/arichiardi/.opam/4.02.3+buckle-master/share/emacs/site-lisp/utop
hides ~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/utop/src/top/utop
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/f.el/f hides
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/f
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/string-edit.el/string-edit hides
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/string-edit
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/restclient.el/restclient hides
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/restclient
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/golden-ratio.el/golden-ratio hides
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/golden-ratio
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
hides /home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-loaddefs
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/clojure-pack/lib/highlight hides
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/floobits/highlight
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/multiple-cursors hides
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/power-pack/lib/multiple-cursors/multiple-cursors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-version
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-element
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-info
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-id
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-src
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-install
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-list
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/org-pack/lib/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.live-packs/ar-emacs-pack/lib/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/arichiardi/.emacs.d/packs/stable/clojure-pack/lib/seq-el/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug network-stream nsm starttls helm-command
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb linum ar-emacs
rcirc fancy-narrow org-tree-slide org-timer org-clock tide
typescript-mode smartparens-ml utop utop-minor-mode merlin-compat
merlin-cap merlin-company merlin tq reason-mode reason-interaction refmt
reason-indent exec-path-from-shell golden-ratio string-edit tagedit
scss-mode browse-at-remote vc-git f orgit org-trello
org-trello-controller org-trello-deferred org-trello-proxy
org-trello-input org-trello-buffer org-trello-date org-trello-backend
org-trello-api org-trello-cbx org-trello-entity org-trello-query
request-deferred deferred request org-trello-data org-trello-action
dash-functional org-trello-setup org-trello-hash org-trello-log
org-trello-utils parse-time org-protocol synosaurus-wordnet synosaurus
zeal-at-point aggressive-indent clojure-jump-to-file midje-mode
midje-mode-praise helm-cider helm-cider-util helm-cider-repl
eval-in-repl-cider inf-clojure html-to-hiccup clojure-snippets
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck let-alist restclient-helm restclient
eval-in-repl-shell eval-in-repl-ielm ielm eval-in-repl ace-window avy
smartparens-config smartparens-javascript smartparens-markdown
smartparens-html smartparens-haskell smartparens-clojure smartparens
helm-swoop helm-everywhere helm-mode helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug helm-ag helm-descbinds persp-projectile perspective
helm-projectile helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info info helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-locate
helm-help helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
projectile skeleton grep ibuf-ext ggtags helm-config helm-autoloads
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async phi-replace phi-search
phi-search-core bindings zenburn-theme cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu
clj-refactor lisp-mnt cap-words superword subword hydra lv inflections
clj-refactor-compat seq-25 cider-browse-spec cider-classpath
cider-macroexpansion cider-apropos apropos cider cider-repl-history
pulse cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode
cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl cider-resolve
cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc org-table
cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common
cider-util nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat ewoc spinner
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode align mic-paren edn peg uuid
calc-comb calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs paredit
rainbow-delimiters org-element avl-tree the-org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-loaddefs org-version magit-bookmark magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils crm log-edit message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete format-spec server gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode
conf-mode gitattributes-mode json-mode json-reformat subr-x
json-snatcher wc-mode floobits highlight bookmark pp git-gutter
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core ace-jump-mode expand-region
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions js2-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom browse-kill-ring gist dired
gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-common gh-url
eieio-compat url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw
gh-profile rx timezone eieio-base highlight-tail scratch refheap url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache
url-vars mailcap undo-tree diff yasnippet volatile-highlights lively
iy-go-to-char mwe-log-commands haskell-simple-indent haskell-font-lock
haskell-mode haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-align-imports
haskell-compat haskell-complete-module flymake compile comint dabbrev
haskell-customize js2-mode js sgml-mode json map thingatpt cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs sclang sclang-widgets sclang-server sclang-help sclang-vars
sclang-help-minor-mode sclang-minor-mode sclang-mode sclang-dev
sclang-document sclang-language sclang-interp sclang-browser view
sclang-util markdown-mode noutline outline yaml-mode apache-mode derived
live-fontify-hex color-theme sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils reporter hl-line company zone win-switch
term disp-table ehelp popwin elisp-slime-nav etags xref cl-seq project
eieio eieio-core window-number key-chord ibuffer-git ibuf-macs ibuffer
xt-mouse edmacro kmacro smex icomplete flx-ido warnings flx idomenu
imenu ido ansi-color savehist time-date paren winner ring delsel
cua-gmrk cua-rect rect cua-base saveplace recentf tree-widget wid-edit
backup-dir pkg-info find-func epl package epg-config seq s ucs-normalize
find-file-in-project buffer-move windmove smooth-scrolling dircolors
auto-compile byte-opt advice easy-mmode packed bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv dash cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable b