Subject: Re: bug#28418: 25.2; c++ angle bracket incorrect mismatch
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: "Tanis, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:07:46 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Craig.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 22:11:09 +0000, Tanis, Craig wrote:
> Alan,
> This appears to have fixed the bug, but I had to manually replace that
> line in the function, as the patch was malformed (according to patch
> version 2 .5.8 on macos sierra)

I've pushed the patch to savannah, and I'm closing the bug with this
post.

I'm not sure what happened to the patch, but I suspect that something
between my PC and yours mangled the formfeed that was on the second last
line of the three context lines following the change.  But I'm only
speculating here.  The FF appears to be missing from the version of the
patch quoted by you in the post I'm answering.

Again, thanks for the bug report!

> thanks!
> Craig

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).