Subject: qemu testsuite fails
From: ng0 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:53:17 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Maybe this occurs just occasionally, nevertheless worth
reporting. I have no time to look into fixing it right now.

TEST: tests/vhost-user-test... (pid=27813)
/i386/vhost-user/read-guest-mem:                                     OK
/i386/vhost-user/migrate:                                            OK
/i386/vhost-user/multiqueue:                                         OK
/i386/vhost-user/reconnect:                                          OK
/i386/vhost-user/connect-fail:                                       **
ERROR:tests/vhost-user-test.c:809:test_connect_fail: child process (/i386/vhost-user/connect-fail/subprocess [27843]) failed unexpectedly
qemu-system-i386: Failed to set msg fds.
qemu-system-i386: vhost VQ 0 ring restore failed: -1: Input/output error (5)
qemu-system-i386: Failed to set msg fds.
qemu-system-i386: vhost VQ 1 ring restore failed: -1: Input/output error (5)
FAIL
GTester: last random seed: R02S8558f45fe09086531252e03ae246aedb
(pid=27854)
/i386/vhost-user/flags-mismatch:                                     OK

-- 
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://n0is.noblogs.org/my-keys
https://www.infotropique.org https://krosos.org