Subject: Re: gnu: Add r-shiny.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 11:27:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> writes:

> this patch series adds r-shiny and packages for the minified JavaScript
> files that it bundles.
>
> For each of the minified JavaScript files that didn’t have corresponding
> sources I tracked down the sources and created our own minified files
> with the minify-build-system (see #27924).

I have pushed a slightly modified version of the minify-build-system and
of this r-shiny patch series.

The reason is that my updates to CRAN packages accidentally introduced a
dependency on r-crosstalk (in r-plotly), which depends on r-shiny.
Rather than reverting the upgrade and potentially breaking dependent
packages, I decided to go ahead and get r-shiny and r-crosstalk in.

My apologies for the confusion and the breakage!

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net