Subject: [PATCH 0/1] SSH service supports the definition of authorized keys
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:10:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

This patch adds an 'authorized-keys' field to 'openssh-configuration',
which allows users to define per-user authorized keys.

There are some shenanigans due to the fact that 'sshd' ignores
authorized key files that are more than owner-writable, or that have a
parent directory that is more than owner-writable.  Since /gnu/store is
group-writable (for "guixbuild"), we have to copy the authorized-key
directory to /etc/ssh and set the right permissions there.

Eventually, I'd like to make 'openssh-service-type' extensible with more
authorized keys, which we can use to implement things like the
"sysadmin" API we have for the build farm.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ludo'.

Ludovic Courtès (1):
  services: openssh: Add 'authorized-keys' field.

 doc/guix.texi        | 24 +++++++++++++--
 gnu/services/ssh.scm | 86 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 2 files changed, 91 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.3