Subject: 26.0.50; Segfault in libotf when viewing article in gnus
From: [email-masked] (Peder O. Klingenberg)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:31:13 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I received a horrendous mail last night from a cron job, 1.8M large and
full of strange characters. Viewing it in gnus reproducibly crashes
emacs for me.  The backtrace ends up somewhere in libotf, so possibly
font-related.  I'm not at liberty to share the entire mail, as it
contains stuff that should not be shared.

Starting from emacs -Q, I load my gnus configuration, of which the
possibly relevant bit is this:

(when (>= emacs-major-version 21)
   (setq gnus-treat-display-smileys nil))

(setq gnus-treat-buttonize			100000
      gnus-treat-buttonize-head			'head
      gnus-treat-emphasize			50000
      gnus-treat-hide-boring-headers		'head
      gnus-treat-highlight-citation		t
      gnus-treat-highlight-headers		'head
      gnus-treat-highlight-signature	'(or last (typep "text/v-card"))
      gnus-treat-overstrike			t
      gnus-treat-strip-banner			t
      gnus-treat-strip-cr			t
      gnus-treat-strip-list-identifiers		'head
      gnus-treat-strip-leading-blank-lines	t
      gnus-treat-strip-multiple-blank-lines	t
      gnus-treat-strip-trailing-blank-lines	t
      mm-text-html-renderer                     'shr
      gnus-buttonized-mime-types '("multipart/signed" "multipart/alternative")
      mm-discouraged-alternatives '("text/html" "text/richtext")
      mm-inline-large-images                    'resize
      gnus-visible-headers
      (concat "^From:\\|"
	      "^Newsgroups:\\|"
	      "^Subject:\\|"
	      "^Date:\\|"
	      "^Followup-To:\\|"
	      "^Reply-To:\\|"
	      "^Organization:\\|"
	      "^Summary:\\|"
	      "^Keywords:\\|"
	      "^To:\\|"
	      "^Cc:\\|"
	      "^Posted-To:\\|"
	      "^Mail-Copies-To:\\|"
	      "^Apparently-To:\\|"
	      "^Gnus-Warning:\\|"
	      "^Resent-From\\|"
	      "^Approved:\\|"
	      "^Distribution:"))

I then start gnus, enter the cronmail group, and press RET on the
article.  This segfaults before the article buffer appears.  Pressing
C-u RET lets me see the raw text of the article, so the problem is
likely somewhere in the rendering that gnus does.

Is there an easy way to trigger the same kind of treatment that gnus
does on an article on an arbitrary buffer?  That would simplify
reproduction and possibly allow me to narrow the problem down to
something more easily shared.

My emacs corresponds to master as of June 20, commit
"efa2b08dcb * origin/master origin/HEAD Delete old Date header in a simple way"
by Katsumi Yamaoka.

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ffff1f5f814 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffff1f60bd4 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007ffff1f6274a in OTF_drive_gpos_with_log () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libotf.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x00000000006fe3ce in ftfont_drive_otf (font=0x7fffffff7410, spec=0x55465e8, in=0x7fffffff7170, 
    from=1, to=3, out=0x7fffffff70a0, adjustment=0x7fffffff6340) at ftfont.c:1953
        g = 0x7fffffff6760
        y_ppem = 0
        x_scale = 2
        base = 0x0
        mark = 0x0
        x_ppem = 0
        y_scale = 48
        flt_font_ft = 0x7fffffff7410
        in_glyphs = 0x7fffffff6d9c
        out_glyphs = 0x7fffffff6a60
        ft_face = 0x550c7b0
        otf = 0x550da60
        len = 2
        i = 2
        j = 4
        gidx = 0
        otfg = 0x7ffff13c2b20 <main_arena>
        script = "knd2"
        langsys = 0x0
        gsub_features = 0x0
        gpos_features = 0x7fffffff6180 "kern,dist,abvm,blwm"
        features = 0x5547db0
        langsysbuf = "\000\000\000\000\004"
        sa_avail = 16360
        sa_count = 94
        sa_must_free = false
#4  0x00007ffff1b1b550 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007ffff1b1ef87 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x00007ffff1b1ef87 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007ffff1b1ebfb in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007ffff1b1ef87 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00007ffff1b1fd20 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00007ffff1b20fd1 in mflt_run () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm17n-flt.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x00000000006ff915 in ftfont_shape_by_flt (lgstring=XIL(0x51a33c5), font=0x550b568, 
    ft_face=0x550c7b0, otf=0x550da60, matrix=0x550b660) at ftfont.c:2564
        len = 3
        i = 3
        flt_font_ft = {
          flt_font = {
            family = 0x550faa0, 
            x_ppem = 16, 
            y_ppem = 16, 
            get_glyph_id = 0x6fcaa8 <ftfont_get_glyph_id>, 
            get_metrics = 0x6fcb60 <ftfont_get_metrics>, 
            check_otf = 0x6fcef8 <ftfont_check_otf>, 
            drive_otf = 0x6fd626 <ftfont_drive_otf>, 
            internal = 0x3ea5300
          }, 
          font = 0x550b568, 
          ft_face = 0x550c7b0, 
          otf = 0x550da60, 
          matrix = 0x0
        }
        flt = 0x0
        with_variation_selector = false
        glyphs = 0x51a7c60
        allocated = 12
        incr_min = 1
#12 0x00000000006ffe6c in ftfont_shape (lgstring=XIL(0x51a33c5)) at ftfont.c:2615
        font = 0x550b568
        ftfont_info = 0x550b568
        otf = 0x550da60
#13 0x00000000007022e5 in xftfont_shape (lgstring=XIL(0x51a33c5)) at xftfont.c:670
        font = 0x550b568
        xftfont_info = 0x550b568
        ft_face = 0x550c7b0
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff7500)
#14 0x0000000000682b35 in Ffont_shape_gstring (gstring=XIL(0x51a33c5)) at font.c:4420
        font = 0x550b568
        font_object = XIL(0x550b56d)
        n = XIL(0x550b56d)
        glyph = XIL(0x7fffffff7580)
        i = 0
        from = 0
        to = 89175405
#15 0x000000000065e5d4 in funcall_subr (subr=0xda31f8 <Sfont_shape_gstring>, numargs=1, 
    args=0x7fffffff76c0) at eval.c:2822
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0x7fffffff7600), XIL(0xda31f8), XIL(0x7fffffff7600), XIL(0x594b85), 
          XIL(0xda31fd), XIL(0xda31f8), XIL(0x7fffffff7620), XIL(0x594bad)}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        internal_args = 0x7fffffff76c0
#16 0x000000000065e110 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff76b8) at eval.c:2747
        fun = XIL(0xda31fd)
        original_fun = XIL(0xbc8e0)
        funcar = XIL(0x12f0405)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0xc270)
        count = 93
#17 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0xb18044), vector=XIL(0xb18065), 
    maxdepth=make_number(6), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 1
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 10
        bytestr_length = 34
        vectorp = 0xb18068 <pure+1168232>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 7
        sa_avail = 16294
        sa_count = 92
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff76b0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff76e8
        top = 0x7fffffff76b8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffff76e8
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff76e8 "\306\b\t\n\v$\211\034\211\034\307H)\203\024"
        pc = 0x7fffffff7708 ")\207"
        count = 92
        result = XIL(0x550b56d)
#18 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0xb17fd5), nargs=5, 
    arg_vector=0xb18065 <pure+1168229>) at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0xb3a0)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 87
        i = 5
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#19 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=6, args=0x7fffffff7e20) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0xb17fd5)
        original_fun = XIL(0x54ed70)
        funcar = XIL(0x595bdc)
        numargs = 5
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff7db0)
        count = 86
#20 0x000000000065a3ae in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x65df6e <Ffuncall>, nargs=6, 
    args=0x7fffffff7e20, handlers=XIL(0xb730), hfun=0x44845f <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1406
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff7e30)
        c = 0x17982d0
#21 0x00000000004486fb in safe__call (inhibit_quit=false, nargs=6, func=XIL(0x54ed70), 
    ap=0x7fffffff7f20) at xdisp.c:2566
        i = 6
        count = 85
        sa_avail = 16336
        sa_count = 85
        args = 0x7fffffff7e20
        sa_must_free = false
        val = XIL(0x30)
#22 0x0000000000448814 in safe_call (nargs=6, func=XIL(0x54ed70)) at xdisp.c:2582
        retval = XIL(0x7fffffff7f40)
        ap = <error reading variable ap (Attempt to dereference a generic pointer.)>
#23 0x00000000006e8e53 in autocmp_chars (rule=XIL(0x1246b6d), charpos=1340674, bytepos=1341327, 
    limit=1340677, win=0x1e3a098, face=0x0, string=XIL(0)) at composite.c:914
        count = 83
        pos = make_number(1340674)
        to = 1340677
        pt = 1340689
        pt_byte = 1341370
        re = XIL(0xb19a7c)
        font_object = XIL(0x550b56d)
        lgstring = XIL(0x51a33c5)
        len = 3
        f = 0x14f11f0
#24 0x00000000006ea5c9 in composition_reseat_it (cmp_it=0x7fffffff8280, charpos=1340674, 
    bytepos=1341327, endpos=1340689, w=0x1e3a098, face=0x0, string=XIL(0)) at composite.c:1214
        lgstring = XIL(0)
        val = XIL(0x13241e3)
        elt = XIL(0x1246b6d)
        i = 0
#25 0x000000000060521b in scan_for_column (endpos=0x7fffffff8320, goalcol=0x7fffffff8318, prevcol=0x0)
    at indent.c:601
        c = 32
        tab_width = 8
        ctl_arrow = true
        dp = 0x49f6500
        multibyte = true
        cmp_it = {
          stop_pos = 1340674, 
          id = -1, 
          ch = 3248, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          rule_idx = 0, 
          lookback = 0, 
          nglyphs = 1, 
          reversed_p = false, 
          charpos = 1340673, 
          nchars = 1, 
          nbytes = 3, 
          from = 0, 
          to = 1, 
          width = 1
        }
        window = XIL(0x1e3a09d)
        w = 0x1e3a098
        col = 28
        prev_col = 28
        goal = 2305843009213693951
        end = 1340689
        scan = 1340674
        scan_byte = 1341327
        next_boundary = 1861890
#26 0x0000000000605ca7 in current_column_1 () at indent.c:726
        col = 2305843009213693951
        opoint = 1340689
#27 0x0000000000603e56 in current_column () at indent.c:352
        col = 1340689
        ptr = 0x7fffffff83b0 "\300\211\377\377\377\177"
        stop = 0x5ff839 <Fend_of_line+754> "H\203\304([]\303UH\211\345SH\203\354\070H\211}\320H\211u\300H\213EЃ\340\003\203\370\002t\034\277a\002"
        tab_seen = false
        post_tab = 6
        c = 0
        tab_width = 8
        ctl_arrow = true
        dp = 0x49f6500
#28 0x00000000006b3970 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x3e76174), vector=XIL(0x1de5205), 
    maxdepth=make_number(4), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:1118
        op = 105
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 11
        bytestr_length = 83
        vectorp = 0x1de5208
        quitcounter = 247 '\367'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 16261
        sa_count = 81
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff83c0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff83e8
        top = 0x7fffffff83c8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffff83e8
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff83e8 "ĉ\030\031eb\210m\204I"
        pc = 0x7fffffff8423 "\307 V\203C"
        count = 81
        result = XIL(0x7fffffff88d0)
#29 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1de5265), nargs=1, arg_vector=0x1de5205)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0x9fad24)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0x420ba0)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 80
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#30 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff8af8) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1de5265)
        original_fun = XIL(0x3becc50)
        funcar = XIL(0x3e89844)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0xc270)
        count = 79
#31 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x3e73a44), vector=XIL(0x4a07315), 
    maxdepth=make_number(7), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 1
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | CATCHER_ALL | unknown: 32764)
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 32
        bytestr_length = 189
        vectorp = 0x4a07318
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16131
        sa_count = 68
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff8af0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff8b30
        top = 0x7fffffff8af8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffff8b30
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff8b30 "r\bq\210\306\307\310 \306\t\203\023"
        pc = 0x7fffffff8b88 "\026\030\016\030\203\220"
        count = 68
        result = XIL(0x3e81b04)
#32 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x3ca3545), nargs=2, arg_vector=0x4a07315)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0xb730)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0xbb7f80)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 66
        i = 2
        optional = true
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#33 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff92a8) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x3ca3545)
        original_fun = XIL(0xa8c550)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffff9270)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 65
#34 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x3e73534), vector=XIL(0x1e327dd), 
    maxdepth=make_number(3), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 2
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 3
        bytestr_length = 5
        vectorp = 0x1e327e0
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 4
        sa_avail = 16347
        sa_count = 65
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff92a0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff92c0
        top = 0x7fffffff92a8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffff92c0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff92c0 "\300\301\302\"\207"
        pc = 0x7fffffff92c4 "\207"
        count = 65
        result = make_number(10)
#35 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x3ca351d), nargs=0, arg_vector=0x1e327dd)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0x3ca351d)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0x1200a8c5b0)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 65
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#36 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff9988) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x3ca351d)
        original_fun = XIL(0xa8c5b0)
        funcar = XIL(0x29d0)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0xc270)
        count = 64
#37 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1c4d8a4), vector=XIL(0x1c6da8d), 
    maxdepth=make_number(12), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 0
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 36
        bytestr_length = 187
        vectorp = 0x1c6da90
        quitcounter = 8 '\b'
        stack_items = 13
        sa_avail = 16093
        sa_count = 51
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffff9980
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffff99e8
        top = 0x7fffffff9988
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffff99e8
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffff99e8 "\b\t\n\vdeZ\f\306\v?\206\061"
        pc = 0x7fffffff9a94 "\210)\016 A\211\026 \204Y"
        count = 51
        result = XIL(0xb730)
#38 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1c6dbb5), nargs=4, arg_vector=0x1c6da8d)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0x1c6b7f4)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0x45ce90)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 47
        i = 4
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        optional = true
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#39 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffffa168) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1c6dbb5)
        original_fun = XIL(0xa961f0)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffa150)
        numargs = 4
        val = make_number(1861890)
        count = 46
#40 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1c6b324), vector=XIL(0x1cb7ef5), 
    maxdepth=make_number(6), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 4
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 42
        bytestr_length = 273
        vectorp = 0x1cb7ef8
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 7
        sa_avail = 16055
        sa_count = 39
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffa160
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffa198
        top = 0x7fffffffa168
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffffa198
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffa198 "\212\306 \030rǎ\310\t!`\032\211\033\203\032"
        pc = 0x7fffffffa23d "\210~\210)\f\204\004\001\212\214\322 \210e`}\210\313\036'eb\210\327\330\315\313#\205", <incomplete sequence \313>
        count = 39
        result = XIL(0)
#41 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1cb804d), nargs=0, arg_vector=0x1cb7ef5)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0xe20190)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 38
        i = 0
        optional = true
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#42 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffa968) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1cb804d)
        original_fun = XIL(0xe107a0)
        funcar = XIL(0x1db1763)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0xc270)
        count = 37
#43 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1ba34f4), vector=XIL(0x1ca678d), 
    maxdepth=make_number(4), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 0
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 14
        bytestr_length = 41
        vectorp = 0x1ca6790
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 16303
        sa_count = 34
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffa960
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffa988
        top = 0x7fffffffa968
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffffa988
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffa988 "p\306\307\030\031\032\310\311!\204\017"
        pc = 0x7fffffffa9a7 "\210\016\r\205'"
        count = 34
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffae40)
#44 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1ca6805), nargs=0, arg_vector=0x1ca678d)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0x1ca6805)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0x12004188d0)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 34
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#45 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffb068) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1ca6805)
        original_fun = XIL(0x53cd70)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 0
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 33
#46 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1ba0c54), vector=XIL(0x1ca6545), 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    maxdepth=make_number(4), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 0
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 66
        bytestr_length = 378
        vectorp = 0x1ca6548
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 15966
        sa_count = 27
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffb060
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb088
        top = 0x7fffffffb068
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb088
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffb088 "\212\306\307!\204\n"
        pc = 0x7fffffffb1d0 "\210eb\210\016A\203T\001\350 \210\016;\036<\334\332!\210)\351 \210o\204g\001\352y\210\353\354p!`\"\210\330\332!\210\341\355!\210\312.\006\207\312\001"
        count = 27
        result = XIL(0x1db0b73)
#47 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1ca675d), nargs=2, arg_vector=0x1ca6545)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0xe07910)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 24
        i = 2
        optional = true
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#48 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb8c8) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1ca675d)
        original_fun = XIL(0xa96070)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0xc270)
        count = 23
#49 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1ad0964), vector=XIL(0x1bb3405), 
    maxdepth=make_number(5), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 2
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 29
        bytestr_length = 124
        vectorp = 0x1bb3408
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 6
        sa_avail = 16212
        sa_count = 23
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffb8c0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb8f0
        top = 0x7fffffffb8c8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffffb8f0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffb8f0 "\b\211\031\205\v"
        pc = 0x7fffffffb936 "\316\317!\210\016\031\203["
        count = 23
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffbe00)
#50 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1b04f35), nargs=2, arg_vector=0x1bb3405)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0xd5ce30)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 21
        i = 2
        optional = true
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#51 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffc028) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1b04f35)
        original_fun = XIL(0xd5ce00)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffc010)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0xc270)
        count = 20
#52 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1ad1544), vector=XIL(0x1bb34f5), 
    maxdepth=make_number(4), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 2
        type = (unknown: 29753392)
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 33
        bytestr_length = 188
        vectorp = 0x1bb34f8
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        sa_avail = 16156
        sa_count = 16
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc020
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc048
        top = 0x7fffffffc028
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc048
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc048 "\306\307!\204\t"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc0d4 "\210\016\032\211\036\036\205\233"
        count = 16
        result = XIL(0)
#53 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1b04f65), nargs=3, arg_vector=0x1bb34f5)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = XIL(0)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0xa28550)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 12
        i = 3
        optional = true
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#54 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffc7c8) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1b04f65)
        original_fun = XIL(0xc69d20)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffc790)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 11
#55 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0x1adda74), vector=XIL(0x1bb4005), 
    maxdepth=make_number(4), args_template=XIL(0), nargs=0, args=0x0) at bytecode.c:641
        op = 3
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 27
        bytestr_length = 87
        vectorp = 0x1bb4008
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 5
        sa_avail = 16257
        sa_count = 11
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffc7c0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc7e8
        top = 0x7fffffffc7c8
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffffc7e8
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffc7e8 "\305\306!\210\307 \210\310ɉ\312#\313=\203Q"
        pc = 0x7fffffffc7f4 "\313=\203Q"
        count = 11
        result = XIL(0x7fffffffc778)
#56 0x000000000065f222 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x1bb40e5), nargs=1, arg_vector=0x1bb4005)
    at eval.c:3030
        val = make_number(1)
        syms_left = XIL(0)
        next = XIL(0x8dc100)
        lexenv = XIL(0)
        count = 10
        i = 1
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#57 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd048) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0x1bb40e5)
        original_fun = XIL(0xd4f320)
        funcar = XIL(0xb6410129)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffcee0)
        count = 9
#58 0x0000000000653b1e in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd048) at callint.c:252
        speccount = 8
#59 0x000000000065e4df in funcall_subr (subr=0xda1188 <Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=2, 
    args=0x7fffffffd048) at eval.c:2802
No locals.
#60 0x000000000065e110 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffd040) at eval.c:2747
        fun = XIL(0xda118d)
        original_fun = XIL(0x6210)
        funcar = XIL(0)
        numargs = 2
        val = XIL(0x3bd0)
        count = 7
#61 0x000000000065633a in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0xd4f320), record_flag=XIL(0), 
    keys=XIL(0xeaafd5)) at callint.c:844
        val = XIL(0x321ba93)
        args = 0x7fffffffd040
        visargs = 0x7fffffffd058
        specs = XIL(0x1adfc94)
        filter_specs = XIL(0x1adfc94)
        teml = XIL(0x42d9b0)
        up_event = XIL(0)
        enable = XIL(0)
        sa_avail = 16310
        sa_count = 6
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        sa_must_free = false
        speccount = 6
        next_event = 1
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        string = 0x7fffffffd0a0 "p"
        tem = 0x7914ab ""
        varies = 0x7fffffffd070 ""
        i = 3
        nargs = 3
        mark = 14791024
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0xd4f320)
        save_last_command = XIL(0xd2df90)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0xd4f320)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0xd4f320)
#62 0x000000000065e621 in funcall_subr (subr=0xda11b8 <Scall_interactively>, numargs=3, 
    args=0x7fffffffd480) at eval.c:2827
        internal_argbuf = {XIL(0x7fffffffd390), XIL(0xda11b8), XIL(0x7fffffffd390), XIL(0x594b85), 
          XIL(0xda11bd), XIL(0xda11b8), XIL(0x7fffffffd3b0), XIL(0x594bad)}
        internal_args = 0x7fffffffd480
#63 0x000000000065e110 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffd478) at eval.c:2747
        fun = XIL(0xda11bd)
        original_fun = XIL(0xa3620)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffd410)
        numargs = 3
        val = XIL(0)
        count = 5
#64 0x00000000006b15ca in exec_byte_code (bytestr=XIL(0xaea24c), vector=XIL(0xaea26d), 
    maxdepth=make_number(13), args_template=make_number(1025), nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffdc40)
    at bytecode.c:641
        op = 3
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4b0d <exec_byte_code+17446>, 
          0x6b4b0f <exec_byte_code+17448>, 0x6b4b11 <exec_byte_code+17450>, 
          0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 0x6b4b13 <exec_byte_code+17452>, 
          0x6b4b85 <exec_byte_code+17566>, 0x6b4c09 <exec_byte_code+17698>, 
          0x6b0c40 <exec_byte_code+1369>, 0x6b0c42 <exec_byte_code+1371>, 
          0x6b0c44 <exec_byte_code+1373>, 0x6b0c46 <exec_byte_code+1375>, 
          0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 0x6b0c48 <exec_byte_code+1377>, 
          0x6b0c51 <exec_byte_code+1386>, 0x6b0bfd <exec_byte_code+1302>, 
          0x6b116e <exec_byte_code+2695>, 0x6b1170 <exec_byte_code+2697>, 
          0x6b1172 <exec_byte_code+2699>, 0x6b1174 <exec_byte_code+2701>, 
          0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x6b1176 <exec_byte_code+2703>, 
          0x6b11c0 <exec_byte_code+2777>, 0x6b117f <exec_byte_code+2712>, 
          0x6b14ad <exec_byte_code+3526>, 0x6b14af <exec_byte_code+3528>, 
          0x6b14b1 <exec_byte_code+3530>, 0x6b14b3 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 
          0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 0x6b14b5 <exec_byte_code+3534>, 
          0x6b144c <exec_byte_code+3429>, 0x6b146c <exec_byte_code+3461>, 
          0x6b1588 <exec_byte_code+3745>, 0x6b158a <exec_byte_code+3747>, 
          0x6b158c <exec_byte_code+3749>, 0x6b158e <exec_byte_code+3751>, 
          0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 0x6b1590 <exec_byte_code+3753>, 
          0x6b1527 <exec_byte_code+3648>, 0x6b1547 <exec_byte_code+3680>, 
          0x6b166b <exec_byte_code+3972>, 0x6b166d <exec_byte_code+3974>, 
          0x6b166f <exec_byte_code+3976>, 0x6b1671 <exec_byte_code+3978>, 
          0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 0x6b1673 <exec_byte_code+3980>, 
          0x6b160a <exec_byte_code+3875>, 0x6b162a <exec_byte_code+3907>, 
          0x6b1fda <exec_byte_code+6387>, 0x6b1ead <exec_byte_code+6086>, 
          0x6b1ea1 <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b2239 <exec_byte_code+6994>, 0x6b2370 <exec_byte_code+7305>, 
          0x6b23e4 <exec_byte_code+7421>, 0x6b2459 <exec_byte_code+7538>, 
          0x6b24cf <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x6b0f92 <exec_byte_code+2219>, 
          0x6b1027 <exec_byte_code+2368>, 0x6b255d <exec_byte_code+7798>, 
          0x6b0ec1 <exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x6b109c <exec_byte_code+2485>, 
          0x6b25d9 <exec_byte_code+7922>, 0x6b264e <exec_byte_code+8039>, 
          0x6b269d <exec_byte_code+8118>, 0x6b2712 <exec_byte_code+8235>, 
          0x6b276e <exec_byte_code+8327>, 0x6b2862 <exec_byte_code+8571>, 
          0x6b28b1 <exec_byte_code+8650>, 0x6b2926 <exec_byte_code+8767>, 
          0x6b29be <exec_byte_code+8919>, 0x6b2a0d <exec_byte_code+8998>, 
          0x6b2a5c <exec_byte_code+9077>, 0x6b2ad1 <exec_byte_code+9194>, 
          0x6b2b46 <exec_byte_code+9311>, 0x6b2bbb <exec_byte_code+9428>, 
          0x6b2c53 <exec_byte_code+9580>, 0x6b2caf <exec_byte_code+9672>, 
          0x6b2d0b <exec_byte_code+9764>, 0x6b2dff <exec_byte_code+10008>, 
          0x6b2e89 <exec_byte_code+10146>, 0x6b2f13 <exec_byte_code+10284>, 
          0x6b30f2 <exec_byte_code+10763>, 0x6b316c <exec_byte_code+10885>, 
          0x6b31e6 <exec_byte_code+11007>, 0x6b3260 <exec_byte_code+11129>, 
          0x6b32da <exec_byte_code+11251>, 0x6b3336 <exec_byte_code+11343>, 
          0x6b33c4 <exec_byte_code+11485>, 0x6b3420 <exec_byte_code+11577>, 
          0x6b347c <exec_byte_code+11669>, 0x6b34d8 <exec_byte_code+11761>, 
          0x6b3605 <exec_byte_code+12062>, 0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 
          0x6b366a <exec_byte_code+12163>, 0x6b36b9 <exec_byte_code+12242>, 
          0x6b37a5 <exec_byte_code+12478>, 0x6b3815 <exec_byte_code+12590>, 
          0x6b387a <exec_byte_code+12691>, 0x6b38c9 <exec_byte_code+12770>, 
          0x6b3916 <exec_byte_code+12847>, 0x6b3963 <exec_byte_code+12924>, 
          0x6b39b8 <exec_byte_code+13009>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3a17 <exec_byte_code+13104>, 0x6b3a64 <exec_byte_code+13181>, 
          0x6b3ab1 <exec_byte_code+13258>, 0x6b3afe <exec_byte_code+13335>, 
          0x6b3b4b <exec_byte_code+13412>, 0x6b3b98 <exec_byte_code+13489>, 
          0x6b1d20 <exec_byte_code+5689>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b3be7 <exec_byte_code+13568>, 0x6b3c41 <exec_byte_code+13658>, 
          0x6b3c90 <exec_byte_code+13737>, 0x6b3cdf <exec_byte_code+13816>, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          0x6b3d54 <exec_byte_code+13933>, 0x6b3dc9 <exec_byte_code+14050>, 
          0x6b3e18 <exec_byte_code+14129>, 0x6b3f58 <exec_byte_code+14449>, 
          0x6b3fcd <exec_byte_code+14566>, 0x6b4042 <exec_byte_code+14683>, 
          0x6b40b7 <exec_byte_code+14800>, 0x6b4104 <exec_byte_code+14877>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b1c3c <exec_byte_code+5461>, 
          0x6b172d <exec_byte_code+4166>, 0x6b0e19 <exec_byte_code+1842>, 
          0x6b1811 <exec_byte_code+4394>, 0x6b18ab <exec_byte_code+4548>, 
          0x6b1942 <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x6b1be9 <exec_byte_code+5378>, 
          0x6b1c01 <exec_byte_code+5402>, 0x6b13ef <exec_byte_code+3336>, 
          0x6b1cdb <exec_byte_code+5620>, 0x6b1d58 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x6b1de5 <exec_byte_code+5886>, 0x6b1e2a <exec_byte_code+5955>, 
          0x6b2027 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x6b20a7 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 
          0x6b213f <exec_byte_code+6744>, 0x6b21a9 <exec_byte_code+6850>, 
          0x6b16db <exec_byte_code+4084>, 0x6b4153 <exec_byte_code+14956>, 
          0x6b41eb <exec_byte_code+15108>, 0x6b423a <exec_byte_code+15187>, 
          0x6b4289 <exec_byte_code+15266>, 0x6b42d8 <exec_byte_code+15345>, 
          0x6b4327 <exec_byte_code+15424>, 0x6b439c <exec_byte_code+15541>, 
          0x6b4411 <exec_byte_code+15658>, 0x6b4486 <exec_byte_code+15775>, 
          0x6b44fb <exec_byte_code+15892>, 0x6b468c <exec_byte_code+16293>, 
          0x6b4701 <exec_byte_code+16410>, 0x6b4776 <exec_byte_code+16527>, 
          0x6b47c5 <exec_byte_code+16606>, 0x6b483a <exec_byte_code+16723>, 
          0x6b48af <exec_byte_code+16840>, 0x6b48fe <exec_byte_code+16919>, 
          0x6b494d <exec_byte_code+16998>, 0x6b3534 <exec_byte_code+11853>, 
          0x6b3590 <exec_byte_code+11945>, 0x6b49a9 <exec_byte_code+17090>, 
          0x6b4a1f <exec_byte_code+17208>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b19d9 <exec_byte_code+4850>, 0x6b19ff <exec_byte_code+4888>, 
          0x6b1a7b <exec_byte_code+5012>, 0x6b1af7 <exec_byte_code+5136>, 
          0x6b1b70 <exec_byte_code+5257>, 0x6b27ca <exec_byte_code+8419>, 
          0x6b2d67 <exec_byte_code+9856>, 0x6b370d <exec_byte_code+12326>, 
          0x6b4cb8 <exec_byte_code+17873>, 0x6b4d37 <exec_byte_code+18000>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4de3 <exec_byte_code+18172>, 0x6b4e89 <exec_byte_code+18338>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 0x6b4a94 <exec_byte_code+17325>, 
          0x6b5084 <exec_byte_code+18845> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 25
        bytestr_length = 165
        vectorp = 0xaea270 <pure+980336>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = 14
        sa_avail = 16107
        sa_count = 5
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffffffd440
        stack_lim = 0x7fffffffd4b0
        top = 0x7fffffffd478
        void_stack_lim = 0x7fffffffd4b0
        bytestr_data = 0x7fffffffd4b0 "\306\020\211?\205\023"
        pc = 0x7fffffffd52b "\006\006\071\203\242"
        count = 5
        result = XIL(0)
#65 0x000000000065ed71 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0xaea21d), nargs=1, arg_vector=0x7fffffffdc38)
    at eval.c:2948
        size = 5
        val = XIL(0xaea21d)
        syms_left = make_number(1025)
        next = XIL(0x1200aec74d)
        lexenv = XIL(0x7fffffffdb60)
        count = 5
        i = 77324202352
        optional = 127
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#66 0x000000000065e154 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffdc30) at eval.c:2749
        fun = XIL(0xaea21d)
        original_fun = XIL(0x3c00)
        funcar = XIL(0x7fffffffdc40)
        numargs = 1
        val = XIL(0xaec74d)
        count = 4
#67 0x000000000065d99c in call1 (fn=XIL(0x3c00), arg1=XIL(0xd4f320)) at eval.c:2609
No locals.
#68 0x000000000059f40b in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1485
        scount = 3
        cmd = XIL(0xd4f320)
        keybuf = {make_number(13), XIL(0), XIL(0x920a0), XIL(0xe1b170), XIL(0), XIL(0x1e49f23), 
          XIL(0x7fffffffdd10), XIL(0x5937f1), XIL(0), XIL(0xe1b170), XIL(0), make_number(1472799), 
          XIL(0x7fffffffdd40), XIL(0xe1b170), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffdd60), XIL(0x5937f1), 
          XIL(0x1e49f23), XIL(0x207f2400), XIL(0x7fffffffdda0), XIL(0x65a50d), XIL(0x4e00), 
          make_number(1075408753), XIL(0), XIL(0x1799000), XIL(0x13771b3), make_number(0), 
          XIL(0x7fffffffddd0), make_number(1665287)}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 11
        prev_buffer = 0x1ee3ee0
        already_adjusted = false
#69 0x000000000065a102 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x59ebb5 <command_loop_1>, 
    handlers=XIL(0x4e00), hfun=0x59e1c4 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1326
        val = XIL(0x122c433)
        c = 0x1799000
#70 0x000000000059e7a5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:1113
        val = make_number(0)
#71 0x00000000006595bd in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xbd30), func=0x59e77c <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0))
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at eval.c:1091
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdea0)
        c = 0x1798ee0
#72 0x000000000059e747 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1092
No locals.
#73 0x000000000059dcc1 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:698
        count = 1
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdf00)
#74 0x000000000059deac in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:769
        count = 0
        buffer = XIL(0)
#75 0x000000000059b9f2 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffe108) at emacs.c:1706
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        disable_aslr = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912, 
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        sockfd = -1

Lisp Backtrace:
"font-shape-gstring" (0xffff76c0)
"auto-compose-chars" (0xffff7e28)
"gnus-article-foldable-buffer" (0xffff8b00)
"gnus-article-fill-cited-article" (0xffff92b0)
"gnus-article-fill-cited-long-lines" (0xffff9990)
"gnus-treat-article" (0xffffa170)
"gnus-display-mime" (0xffffa970)
"gnus-article-prepare-display" (0xffffb070)
"gnus-article-prepare" (0xffffb8d0)
"gnus-summary-display-article" (0xffffc030)
"gnus-summary-select-article" (0xffffc7d0)
"gnus-summary-scroll-up" (0xffffd050)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffd048)
"call-interactively" (0xffffd480)
"command-execute" (0xffffdc38)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"font-shape-gstring" (0xffff76c0)
"auto-compose-chars" (0xffff7e28)
"gnus-article-foldable-buffer" (0xffff8b00)
"gnus-article-fill-cited-article" (0xffff92b0)
"gnus-article-fill-cited-long-lines" (0xffff9990)
"gnus-treat-article" (0xffffa170)
"gnus-display-mime" (0xffffa970)
"gnus-article-prepare-display" (0xffffb070)
"gnus-article-prepare" (0xffffb8d0)
"gnus-summary-display-article" (0xffffc030)
"gnus-summary-select-article" (0xffffc7d0)
"gnus-summary-scroll-up" (0xffffd050)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffd048)
"call-interactively" (0xffffd480)
"command-execute" (0xffffdc38)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2017-07-26 built on luna
Repository revision: 45cca810c2dbc7112714449332c8e9e008ff36a9
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs-git
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/:/usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --without-pop --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 95603 7500)
 (symbols 48 20313 1)
 (miscs 40 49 139)
 (strings 32 19012 4920)
 (string-bytes 1 586792)
 (vectors 16 14587)
 (vector-slots 8 492615 4179)
 (floats 8 50 66)
 (intervals 56 246 0)
 (buffers 976 11)
 (heap 1024 39004 977))