Subject: 25.2; Crash when working with counsel
From: 仇之东 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:12:09 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

It was reported here firstly, https://github.com/abo-abo/swiper/issues/984
I cannot repreduce it since it happens occasionally.

Here are the crash logs:
Process:               Emacs [30324]
Path:
 /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.2/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 25.2 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [30324]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2017-06-27 15:23:54.286 +0800
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12.5 (16F73)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        D452D42E-CF25-A6F0-266B-A8E0C3BEE907

Sleep/Wake UUID:       98E20E1E-8DBC-451F-830A-A2061184FEC7

Time Awake Since Boot: 650000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       17000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23c1d42 __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24af457 pthread_kill + 90
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fffe22d8497 raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009a939
terminate_due_to_signal + 138
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b19b0 emacs_abort + 19
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100162050 ns_term_shutdown + 122
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009aaf4 shut_down_emacs + 262
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009a904
terminate_due_to_signal + 85
8   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b19b0 emacs_abort + 19
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b1aff get_child_status + 173
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013e6ab handle_child_signal +
70
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b29c9 deliver_process_signal
+ 52
12  libsystem_platform.dylib       0x00007fffe24a2b3a _sigtramp + 26
13  ???                           0x0000000000000009 0 + 9
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010002347b redisplay_internal +
2438
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000249bd
redisplay_preserve_echo_area + 44
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100135238 Fdelete_process + 131
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001027a3 Ffuncall + 967
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102be6 call0 + 25
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001014cf
internal_condition_case_n + 90
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ff5c safe_run_hook_funcall
+ 69
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102ab9 run_hook_with_args +
341
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009e5bc safe_run_hooks + 95
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009da94 command_loop_1 + 1472
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100101389
internal_condition_case + 70
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a9a9c command_loop_2 + 37
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100f75 internal_catch + 54
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ce07 command_loop + 198
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ccff recursive_edit_1 + 113
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000c16f5 read_minibuf + 2386
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000c0d87 Fread_from_minibuffer
+ 231
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102861 Ffuncall + 1157
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fd64e Ffuncall_interactively
+ 58
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010273c Ffuncall + 864
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fe962 Fcall_interactively +
4863
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001027c7 Ffuncall + 1003
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010204b apply_lambda + 308
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ffa6c eval_sub + 851
57  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ffed9 Fprogn + 29
58  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ffaf4 eval_sub + 987
59  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010317e funcall_lambda + 665
60  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
61  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fd64e Ffuncall_interactively
+ 58
62  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010273c Ffuncall + 864
63  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fdb16 Fcall_interactively +
1203
64  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001027c7 Ffuncall + 1003
65  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
66  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
67  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102c1a call1 + 46
68  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009da4f command_loop_1 + 1403
69  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100101389
internal_condition_case + 70
70  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a9a9c command_loop_2 + 37
71  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100f75 internal_catch + 54
72  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009cddd command_loop + 156
73  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ccff recursive_edit_1 + 113
74  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009cf14 Frecursive_edit + 219
75  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009bf51 main + 5124
76  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fffe2293235 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23c1eb6 __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100163102 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 219
2   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fffce53cb3d __NSThread__start__ +
1243
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac93b _pthread_body + 180
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac887 _pthread_start + 286
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac08d thread_start + 13

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23ba34a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23b9797 mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffccb1a434
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffccb198c1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1361
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffccb19114 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 420
5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fffca760f02 _NSEventThread + 205
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac93b _pthread_body + 180
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac887 _pthread_start + 286
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac08d thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23c244e __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac621 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac07d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                           0x0000000100acc000 0 + 4306288640

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                           0x0000000100acc000 0 + 4306288640

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   libsystem_blocks.dylib         0x00007fffe22c7bdc _Block_object_assign
+ 358

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                           0x6e69740000000000 0 + 7956017760075513856

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbfb5b8
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000307  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfb5e0
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfb5b8
   r8: 0x0000000000000002   r9: 0x0000000100d6d530  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000287
  r12: 0x000000000000e7aa  r13: 0x000000010059a9c8  r14: 0x00007fffeb1ad3c0
 r15: 0x0000000000000000
  rip: 0x00007fffe23c1d42  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x000000010c0ffa88

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000148
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001c0fff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 25.2 - 9.0)
<420C79B9-E4AD-3724-9853-9F08173C9106>
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.2/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x10061e000 -        0x10064aff7 +libjpeg.8.dylib (0)
<5DDAB24B-59F9-3E62-9905-39876B715B6A>
/usr/local/opt/jpeg/lib/libjpeg.8.dylib
       0x100651000 -        0x100752fd7 +libgnutls.30.dylib (0)
<998E762E-8AA7-3AB3-B323-D0F0C6F06A53>
/usr/local/opt/gnutls/lib/libgnutls.30.dylib
       0x10078e000 -        0x100834fff +libp11-kit.0.dylib (0)
<D6EAAFCD-267D-3F5C-A22A-1DEB22EA0465>
/usr/local/opt/p11-kit/lib/libp11-kit.0.dylib
       0x10087e000 -        0x1009cffff +libunistring.2.dylib (0)
<B1EFF17E-52D8-3241-A681-A9D4F8BA3DAB>
/usr/local/opt/libunistring/lib/libunistring.2.dylib
       0x1009e2000 -        0x1009edfff +libtasn1.6.dylib (0)
<5CB3DFAA-359E-3A60-A6A1-090B35D16E2F>
/usr/local/opt/libtasn1/lib/libtasn1.6.dylib
       0x1009f1000 -        0x100a17ff3 +libnettle.6.dylib (0)
<3CD3E8DB-8C36-391E-A4B3-8733DBC11745>
/usr/local/opt/nettle/lib/libnettle.6.dylib
       0x100a21000 -        0x100a48fff +libhogweed.4.dylib (0)
<7F036AF4-34A3-3874-BC9D-D6CA39BF64FA>
/usr/local/opt/nettle/lib/libhogweed.4.dylib
       0x100a50000 -        0x100ab7fff +libgmp.10.dylib (0)
<614FFDD5-F6E0-3076-843F-7612B6B89B94>
/usr/local/opt/gmp/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
       0x100ac2000 -        0x100ac6ff7 +libffi.6.dylib (0)
<986DC089-727D-3563-935B-652AB8C97396>
/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/libffi.6.dylib
       0x10925b000 -        0x109298dc7  dyld (433.5)
<322C06B7-8878-311D-888C-C8FD2CA96FF3> /usr/lib/dyld
       0x10f706000 -        0x10f8acfff  GLEngine (14.0.16)
<1999FBF9-0B82-34B1-8876-87B4F82101BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
       0x10fa00000 -        0x10fa2afff  GLRendererFloat (14.0.16)
<8D11C08E-8249-38DB-9856-BFC01EEDE0CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
       0x10fa74000 -        0x10fa78fff  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (196.4)
<4EEE5715-A024-3A4B-BF0E-D55325B8E129>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
       0x10fc00000 -        0x10fc7ffff
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver (10.25.13 - 10.2.5)
<405EB5A7-AB50-38E8-AF51-E03FB06E1AB1>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver
       0x110800000 -        0x110d4fff7
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver (10.25.13 - 10.2.5)
<3A433317-B62E-3DF2-B612-DDEDC75862AA>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver
    0x7fffc7744000 -     0x7fffc7a89ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (7.03 -
912) <1476F375-6C4B-382A-ABDB-99B7DCBF4F6D>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fffc95ef000 -     0x7fffc95effff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 -
Accelerate 1.11) <916E360F-323C-3AE1-AB3D-D1F3B284AEE9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fffc95f0000 -     0x7fffc9607ffb  libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.5)
<17109679-A284-3C72-AA60-DBA815D3062B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    0x7fffc9608000 -     0x7fffc9b21feb  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???)
<B58A7937-BEE2-38FE-87F4-5D5F40D31DC9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fffc9b22000 -     0x7fffc9c93ff3  libBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4)
<4087FFE0-627E-3623-96B4-F0A9A1991E09>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fffc9c94000 -     0x7fffc9ca8ffb  libBNNS.dylib (15)
<254698C7-7D36-3FFF-864E-ADEEEE543076>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    0x7fffc9ca9000 -     0x7fffca09ffef  libLAPACK.dylib (1185.50.4)
<C35FFB2F-A0E6-3903-8A3C-113A74BCBCA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fffca0a0000 -     0x7fffca0b6fff  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185.50.4)
<345CAACF-7263-36EF-B69B-793EA8B390AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fffca0b7000 -     0x7fffca0bdfff  libQuadrature.dylib (3)
<EF56C8E6-DE22-3C69-B543-A8648F335FDD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    0x7fffca0be000 -     0x7fffca0d2ff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4)
<67BA432E-FB59-3C78-A8BE-ED4274CBC359>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fffca0d3000 -     0x7fffca25afe7  libvDSP.dylib (600.60.1)
<4155F45B-41CD-3782-AE8F-7AE740FD83C3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fffca25b000 -     0x7fffca30dfff  libvMisc.dylib (600.60.1)
<98F27D2D-E5DD-38EF-8747-0C4DE821A23D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fffca30e000 -     0x7fffca30efff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11
- vecLib 3.11) <7C5733E7-0568-3E7D-AF61-160F19FED544>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fffca5cd000 -     0x7fffcb3a6ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1504.83.101) <EC7BD195-F9E1-3E43-820A-5FDD0B2B0B67>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fffcb3b8000 -     0x7fffcb3b8fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <4C71CBA8-47E4-38BF-BE3B-F20DF8667D5D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fffcb3b9000 -     0x7fffcb427ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(377 - 422.2) <A31D17BE-F747-39FB-9A84-5F2F8891204C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fffcb4c1000 -     0x7fffcb5f0ff7  libFontParser.dylib (194.12)
<73C3946D-EF92-3AC1-89C3-0E75B2A85325>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fffcb5f1000 -     0x7fffcb63bfff  libFontRegistry.dylib (196.4)
<EA96AE47-3369-3DEA-BB82-98348ADBD85B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fffcb698000 -     0x7fffcb6cbfff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194.12)
<8944A23A-EE36-3657-9B4F-933231C8FDEC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fffcb738000 -     0x7fffcb7e2ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 -
502.2) <ACA4001E-A0E3-33F6-9CD6-EEC2AA15E322>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fffcb7e3000 -     0x7fffcb834fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
592.1) <7353E76E-9A3A-3693-87AF-41953585E024>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fffcb835000 -     0x7fffcb844ff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <2CBE7F61-2056-3F96-99A1-0D527796AFA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fffcb845000 -     0x7fffcb892fff
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491)
<5027FD58-F0EE-33E4-8577-934CA06CD2AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fffcb893000 -     0x7fffcb8cefff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 313)
<B339C41D-8CDF-3342-8414-F9717DCCADD4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fffcb8cf000 -     0x7fffcb8dafff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.6.2 - 6.6.2)
<7853EFF4-62B9-394E-B7B8-41A645656820>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fffcb8db000 -     0x7fffcbae7fff
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14)
<91D2BA22-B168-3A9A-9008-6FFC5A8FDC1E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fffcbae8000 -     0x7fffcbae8fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.14 - 1.14) <8C0153FD-FEFF-309C-AACD-BF9657A31F8E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fffcbc51000 -     0x7fffcc02bfff  com.apple.CFNetwork (811.5.4 -
811.5.4) <4DBF8932-6286-3B23-87D9-63615B9958D9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fffcc04a000 -     0x7fffcc353fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
857.8) <CAB143FE-AEAF-3EDE-AD7B-C04E1B7C5615>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fffcc35e000 -     0x7fffcc3f5ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
219) <1BD40B45-FD33-3177-A935-565EE5FC79D7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fffcc416000 -     0x7fffcc41cff7
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1)
<082895DC-3AC7-3DEF-ADCA-5B018C19C9D3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fffcc41d000 -     0x7fffcc4fcffb  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(651.14 - 651.14) <9F901E45-23E3-3F45-B66F-1BAB3AFC4462>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fffcc4fd000 -     0x7fffcc4fdfff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22)
<85EDFBE1-75F0-369E-8CA8-C6A639B98FA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fffcc647000 -     0x7fffcc6d4fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <78767F88-91D4-31CE-AAC6-1F9407F479BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fffcc6d5000 -     0x7fffcc6e8fff  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<BCB78777-76F0-3CC1-8443-9E61AEF7EF63>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fffcc6e9000 -     0x7fffcc9e4fff  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 754.2)
<4C9CAB2C-60D4-3694-A0A0-5B04B14BD14E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fffcc9e5000 -     0x7fffcca91ff7  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 1)
<AAD5DF0B-0D22-305E-86FF-BB1431130363>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    0x7fffcca92000 -     0x7fffccf2bff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1349.8) <09ED473E-5DE8-307F-B55C-16F6419236D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fffccf2c000 -     0x7fffcd5aefff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 -
1070.22) <78E7C882-837D-3CC3-B221-767B999873CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fffcd5af000 -     0x7fffcd7f2ffb  com.apple.CoreImage (12.4.0 -
451.4.9) <BE4303C9-C9D9-361D-AC94-DBE40EB6700E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fffcd7f3000 -     0x7fffcd858ff7  com.apple.corelocation (2101.0.63)
<B76E6C13-E10B-3F2F-AFD7-DB2C0DEF6579>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fffcd957000 -     0x7fffcd957fff  com.apple.CoreServices (775.19 -
775.19) <7255917D-EFBB-3BE2-A8FD-DAD631BC0949>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fffcd958000 -     0x7fffcd9a9fff  com.apple.AE (712.5 - 712.5)
<61F2AE2C-E04E-3FDF-9E88-201325136C83>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fffcd9aa000 -     0x7fffcdc85ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1159.6 - 1159.6) <08AC074C-965B-3EDF-8E45-0707C8DE9EAD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fffcdc86000 -     0x7fffcdcb9fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 274) <D23866E2-F7C8-3984-A9D4-96552CCDE573>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fffcdcba000 -     0x7fffcdcc2ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1230.50.1 - 1230.50.1) <2AD1B0E5-7214-37C4-8D11-A27C9CAC0F74>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fffcdcc3000 -     0x7fffcde2fff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (775.19 -
775.19) <94D15A2A-852C-3B4B-A701-43043C8F1527>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fffcde30000 -     0x7fffcdee0ffb  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
1075.40) <DA911E1B-3977-386D-930D-96BD5085CB8E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fffcdee1000 -     0x7fffcdf40fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(775.19 - 775.19) <C709A773-4FA0-33DD-B3E2-FBA41E00F177>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fffcdf41000 -     0x7fffcdfb1fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <7A6DDA2B-03F1-3137-BA9E-1CC211973E26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fffcdfb2000 -     0x7fffcdff7ff7
 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38)
<DA096678-93AB-3291-BDE2-482F1D544589>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fffce080000 -     0x7fffce1cdffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
544.15) <BF0EE575-BB7E-3BF9-9029-232B4ADC24E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fffce1ce000 -     0x7fffce203ff3  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 235.3)
<AC11D5FB-C77B-34F5-B942-F698E84C229F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fffce204000 -     0x7fffce275ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0
- 1200.31) <E47C0568-E37B-3052-9E77-F0F371DCDE7F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fffce373000 -     0x7fffce378fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 -
2.7) <8AC72143-D3C4-3AA6-84DF-734E3AFAC49B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fffce50a000 -     0x7fffce8b0ff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1349.81) <730B7944-BB43-35D5-A546-9F6CCED4B9F3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fffce8dc000 -     0x7fffce90dff7  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<6FADED0B-0425-3567-A75A-040C5A4638EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fffce9cd000 -     0x7fffcea70ffb  com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.4 -
5.0.4f18) <B3FED7E7-45EE-32DD-B59E-7942BCE9426C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fffcea71000 -     0x7fffceb07ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1324.60.3) <7CE4C98B-107C-3AAA-B49A-F2ACFCBBF526>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fffceb08000 -     0x7fffceb0effb  com.apple.IOSurface (159.7 -
159.7) <40550017-EF96-3C52-B400-806AFEE4B134>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fffceb61000 -     0x7fffcecc1fef  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1599.10.2) <87AA4D39-0AFC-3A34-98EF-02710E2BF3CA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fffcecc2000 -     0x7fffcecc6fff  libGIF.dylib (1599.10.2)
<6ED05614-1301-3452-943B-118F00F20C8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fffcecc7000 -     0x7fffcedb7ff7  libJP2.dylib (1599.10.2)
<72C00423-55F0-3CAD-B198-EF00950791E6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fffcedb8000 -     0x7fffceddbffb  libJPEG.dylib (1599.10.2)
<78945614-990F-3705-A91C-46F717F7C635>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fffceddc000 -     0x7fffcee03ff7  libPng.dylib (1599.10.2)
<B800C14F-6E41-36B6-8DC1-1AE97A83A964>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fffcee04000 -     0x7fffcee06ff3  libRadiance.dylib (1599.10.2)
<037D95B4-82A7-3A59-B3EB-0FF0977CF7A5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fffcee07000 -     0x7fffcee55fff  libTIFF.dylib (1599.10.2)
<CA2C7BF9-FDDB-36CF-B063-B075B29F8878>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fffcfbbc000 -     0x7fffcfbd5ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<B9D242EB-E325-3A21-9812-C77CBBFB0D51>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fffd03b4000 -     0x7fffd040ffff  com.apple.Metal (87.18 - 87.18)
<5C2F12FB-45C1-3103-A827-3D225BF8D05A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fffd0cf8000 -     0x7fffd0d00fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<14A24D00-5673-330A-959D-87F72040DEFF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fffd0ed7000 -     0x7fffd0edfff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.5)
<73E1E526-01DF-3199-9B48-155F0329EF44>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fffd0ee0000 -     0x7fffd0f2eff3  com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6)
<5FAF6F49-2648-39E6-922B-5630A5D7F7E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fffd0f2f000 -     0x7fffd0f48ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <A64E9A01-3F6E-36EA-9C10-88C564A68C9D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fffd0f49000 -     0x7fffd0f54ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <4298FFD0-B1A7-3064-AF5B-708B3FA38671>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fffd0f55000 -     0x7fffd0f57fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(14.0.16) <A20EC348-37C9-33B6-9A81-06006F3214A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fffd0f58000 -     0x7fffd0f5bff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (156.3)
<687C4CC3-6537-344B-8BE1-5234C8CB2864>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fffd0f5c000 -     0x7fffd0f60fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (156.3)
<E7AEFCBE-B6BF-3C7C-9A4E-E78CB04DB794>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fffd0f61000 -     0x7fffd0f6aff7  libGFXShared.dylib (14.0.16)
<63542E68-EB1A-3ECF-AAFB-E7B8AB313C70>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fffd0f6b000 -     0x7fffd0f76fff  libGL.dylib (14.0.16)
<84BEED97-0A93-356D-A922-97EA311EA446>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fffd0f77000 -     0x7fffd0fb3ff7  libGLImage.dylib (14.0.16)
<3518A85C-6905-3511-A6C9-2F82C519D28F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fffd0fb4000 -     0x7fffd112aff3  libGLProgrammability.dylib
(14.0.16) <0EDA89D8-7C28-3D53-BDBA-7CB25232C329>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x7fffd112b000 -     0x7fffd116cff7  libGLU.dylib (14.0.16)
<9860DCF7-56E0-3A8F-A377-52635C9D8B27>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fffd1ad4000 -     0x7fffd1ae2fff  com.apple.opengl (14.0.16 -
14.0.16) <27E7D76E-A26B-39F8-8CF2-AB57920776A3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fffd2634000 -     0x7fffd2834fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 -
453.39.3) <AB46D60D-17A8-3122-800E-2A9DA604FCBA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fffd2d9b000 -     0x7fffd309dff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57740.60.18) <021AACF6-D15F-37E0-840B-88853684BA00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fffd309e000 -     0x7fffd3113fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55132.50.7) <4433C0CC-FE90-3DD3-BAC1-CC31D515B510>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fffd313e000 -     0x7fffd3141ff3  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <9F285B19-B53B-3502-85A2-72C26DB40EA7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fffd34c8000 -     0x7fffd3537ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <2412CDE0-C317-31EA-8F53-7A58BBFCC720>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fffd5d8c000 -     0x7fffd5da7ff3  com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 -
307.50.21) <C2E6BA3D-81FF-39C3-B4BF-DBB9A17DE078>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x7fffd5da8000 -     0x7fffd5db5ff3  com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 -
307.50.21) <BF9FA426-8C11-358B-9E1F-A3901E3F2B14>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x7fffd5db6000 -     0x7fffd5dd8ffb  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(12.0 - 1200.47) <B692048E-1B61-3DAF-9CBA-4D314E7562DC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fffd5dd9000 -     0x7fffd5de8feb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(88.50.3 - 1.0) <478E8BFF-8BA2-375E-BE02-BA27F115C15A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fffd5edc000 -     0x7fffd5f6797f  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<B9E9570D-04A4-34E4-B756-D200043B25B8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fffd6000000 -     0x7fffd6007ff7  com.apple.AssetCacheServices (48.3
- 48.3) <C59F7295-36D8-3109-A910-C83D884CC92C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetCacheServices.framework/Versions/A/AssetCacheServices
    0x7fffd639a000 -     0x7fffd6418ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.8.5
- 1.8.5) <CC679891-E8F5-3166-8EB6-AEA06954A52D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fffd70a3000 -     0x7fffd70caff3  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (173 -
173) <FC2165F9-FC93-39C0-8323-C2F43A5E00A3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fffd70cb000 -     0x7fffd7157ff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 486.29)
<751554B6-A09E-32A8-A604-9F1B1FD8B84D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fffd79ef000 -     0x7fffd79f8ffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<216950CB-269F-3476-BA17-D6363AC49FBC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fffd8140000 -     0x7fffd8150fff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40.3.3)
<E9A28301-2D79-3A97-A046-028258A6ABE5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    0x7fffd848b000 -     0x7fffd84bbff3  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(276.2 - 276.2) <05EB7D45-DD4C-3A0F-AC63-A0C2A68E6481>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fffd874c000 -     0x7fffd87dbff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(62046) <7839CD8E-011D-3567-88DE-3D472C661136>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fffd87dc000 -     0x7fffd891bfe7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 431.3)
<2E8FEC10-FC5B-3782-92DA-A85C24B7BF7C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fffd891c000 -     0x7fffd89ecff3  com.apple.CoreUtils (5.1 - 510.31)
<E68BB8ED-8874-36EC-A7C5-1017C0E727CB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x7fffd8a3c000 -     0x7fffd8aa1ff3  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0
- 1200.31) <DF0972EF-F817-3FD3-8C00-2D57B8738D8C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fffd8aa2000 -     0x7fffd8ab0ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.12 - 827) <14037A71-ECFE-394A-8D6E-2CECE98F02EE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fffd8b22000 -     0x7fffd8b2cffb  com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation
(1.0 - 104.25) <7CFF896C-EF22-3941-BB3D-F3615CE4C908>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
    0x7fffd8b2d000 -     0x7fffd8b31ff3  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 -
380) <A195C0CE-8E4E-384B-9556-8270E306FE1D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay
    0x7fffd8b67000 -     0x7fffd8bdcffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 -
539.1) <9C312AAC-8AEE-3C72-BDE5-7FBF62452525>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fffd8c18000 -     0x7fffd8c57fff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137)
<58A70B66-2628-3CFE-B103-2200D95FC5F7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fffd8c58000 -     0x7fffd8d69fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.11.5
- 1.11.5) <46A9D4F3-1EF8-373C-98A4-AD48D285E484>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fffd9051000 -     0x7fffd9482ff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 -
3.3.2) <9391D5A3-738C-3136-9D07-518CB43DBADA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fffda7d9000 -     0x7fffda7d9fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib
(600.0.49.9) <E5EED927-1671-3390-BCBB-D76201D63C73>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    0x7fffda7e6000 -     0x7fffda7f1ff3  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
(14.0.16) <7E99C736-2F48-313E-BEF6-6F8BABFADD9F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x7fffdaaaa000 -     0x7fffdaac6fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 267.1) <3DE1C580-D089-362D-8582-8DE68A3C5F13>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fffdaadf000 -     0x7fffdb191fff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
1228.24.9.30.34) <96BF97F6-8FF2-3FC4-A8C1-498CB7B0D9A0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fffdb1d7000 -     0x7fffdb24dff3  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<8F9C9041-66D5-36C9-8A4C-1658035C311D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fffdb868000 -     0x7fffdb86fffb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (311.13 -
311.13) <40C04C41-A76A-3687-8D64-F76E8C46AA81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fffdb871000 -     0x7fffdb885ff7  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 -
29.10) <A3F7C1F6-CE50-3804-AAAF-7B75EBC46BE4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    0x7fffdb886000 -     0x7fffdb8a8fff  com.apple.IconServices (74.4 -
74.4) <218DDD05-35F4-3833-B98D-471ED0EBC031>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fffdb98f000 -     0x7fffdbb46fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
123.2.5) <A8CA965F-0399-310D-91C3-B93DDDE9A442>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fffdbc42000 -     0x7fffdbd04ff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 385.4)
<D3D76CE0-DE05-373E-B757-9E4B4920565D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS
    0x7fffdc467000 -     0x7fffdc4e0ff7
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1)
<C323FC94-FFA5-3EE6-B2AC-7E61EA92F304>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    0x7fffdc65a000 -     0x7fffdc682ff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (368.16 - 368.16)
<512ADEC6-D694-3D73-A48A-6BE79CD39539>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fffdc734000 -     0x7fffdc73ffff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2)
<97F487D6-8089-31A8-B68C-6C1EAC6ED1B5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fffdd017000 -     0x7fffdd058ff3  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.148.3 - 148.3) <6A21AB41-3AAA-32F3-9D46-2555A143A8B9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fffdd705000 -     0x7fffdd73fff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <1C6083B7-F020-3634-8F53-CC9E07F27EC5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fffdd740000 -     0x7fffdd75afff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
249.1) <A1F1B0F3-078F-378F-A9A9-0DEEA70E816A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fffdd773000 -     0x7fffdd796ff3  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 124) <6B967FDA-6591-302C-BA0A-76C4856E584E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fffde45d000 -     0x7fffde460fff  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 -
307.50.21) <F8E957B2-D3F0-3B73-B38C-AE8868F00939>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x7fffde4ef000 -     0x7fffde57cfff  com.apple.Sharing (696.2.67 -
696.2.67) <F681EE28-153F-3216-97A6-6F5E4148AB2E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fffde59d000 -     0x7fffde803fef  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 -
170.3) <83AB220F-48C0-3063-8ED3-ACDB69243B4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    0x7fffde9e2000 -     0x7fffde9eeff7  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <684BD1EA-8268-331C-A5A9-080EB375C658>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fffdf0da000 -     0x7fffdf14efdf  com.apple.Symbolication (62048.1)
<1A30ED19-7532-3F46-9DD3-9879A973D0CF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fffdf58d000 -     0x7fffdf593ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<911B534B-4AC7-34E4-935E-E42ECD008CBC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fffdf61f000 -     0x7fffdf6e5ff7  com.apple.TextureIO (2.8 - 2.8)
<3D61E533-4156-3B21-B7ED-CB823E680DFC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    0x7fffdf759000 -     0x7fffdf75afff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 28.50.1) <EBE65DD5-1732-3747-8C6C-7BECEBF089A4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fffdf75b000 -     0x7fffdf8ebff3  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 -
490.7) <2A3063FE-1790-3510-8A0E-AEC581D42B7E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fffe03ba000 -     0x7fffe047afff  com.apple.ViewBridge (283 - 283)
<25A635B3-C87C-3D3A-ADF3-539713FA1048>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fffe08c5000 -     0x7fffe08cbfff  com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1)
<4B28B225-2105-33F4-9ED0-F04288FF4FB1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x7fffe099c000 -     0x7fffe099effb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<F3140B97-12C3-35A7-9D3D-43DA2D13C113>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fffe09f3000 -     0x7fffe0a0eff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<F78B7F5F-0B4F-35C6-AA2F-84EE9CB22137> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fffe0a0f000 -     0x7fffe0a1afff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21)
<0886E908-A825-36AF-B94B-2361FD8BC2A1> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fffe0aac000 -     0x7fffe0aadff3  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(102) <84A04D24-0E60-3810-A8C0-90A65E2DF61A>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fffe0aae000 -     0x7fffe0cc1fff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.39)
<E22A4243-D148-3C74-BA15-2D906A3D1F9E> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fffe0cdd000 -     0x7fffe0ce4fff  libMatch.1.dylib (27)
<70D4BD2A-9383-37F2-B0D6-9B592D236601> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x7fffe0ce5000 -     0x7fffe0ce5fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172)
<90743888-C1E8-34E3-924E-1A754B2B63B9> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fffe0ce6000 -     0x7fffe0ceaffb  libScreenReader.dylib (477.40.6)
<CBE6420C-EF60-3ACD-A0B6-7CBE936BA3B8> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
    0x7fffe0ceb000 -     0x7fffe0cecffb  libSystem.B.dylib (1238.60.2)
<FC9E9F13-3B18-305C-BE0A-97C7843652B0> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fffe0d58000 -     0x7fffe0d83ff3  libarchive.2.dylib (41.50.2)
<B4F507BC-B24E-3BE7-B658-94D798E2CD81> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fffe0d84000 -     0x7fffe0e00fc7  libate.dylib (1.12.13)
<D0767875-D02E-3377-84D8-5F174C27BEA9> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    0x7fffe0e04000 -     0x7fffe0e04ff3  libauto.dylib (187)
<34388D0B-C539-3C1B-9408-2BC152162E43> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fffe0e05000 -     0x7fffe0e15ff3  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fffe0e16000 -     0x7fffe0e24ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38)
<ADFA329A-DCE7-356D-8F09-A3168DFC6610> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fffe0e25000 -     0x7fffe0e7bff7  libc++.1.dylib (307.5)
<0B43BB5D-E6EB-3464-8DE9-B41AC8ED9D1C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fffe0e7c000 -     0x7fffe0ea6fff  libc++abi.dylib (307.3)
<30199352-88BF-30BD-8CFF-2A4FBE247523> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fffe0ea7000 -     0x7fffe0eb7ffb  libcmph.dylib (6)
<2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fffe0eb8000 -     0x7fffe0ecefcf  libcompression.dylib (39)
<F2726F95-F54E-3B21-BCB5-F7151DEFDC2F> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fffe0ecf000 -     0x7fffe0ecfff7  libcoretls.dylib (121.50.4)
<64B1001E-10F6-3542-A3B2-C4B49F51817F> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    0x7fffe0ed0000 -     0x7fffe0ed1ff3  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
(121.50.4) <1A10303E-5EB0-3C7C-9165-021FCDFD934D>
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    0x7fffe0f8b000 -     0x7fffe1070ff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64.50.6)
<D34E16A7-990A-37A9-933A-DFAA46554EAA> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fffe120e000 -     0x7fffe1261ff7  libcups.2.dylib (450)
<9950BFCB-7882-33C9-9ECF-CE66773C5657> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fffe12dc000 -     0x7fffe12dcfff  libenergytrace.dylib (15)
<A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fffe12ec000 -     0x7fffe12f1ff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498.50.8)
<A40E3196-235E-34CE-AD9A-8D1AFC5DE004> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fffe12f2000 -     0x7fffe13e4ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (50)
<42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fffe13e5000 -     0x7fffe160affb  libicucore.A.dylib (57165.0.1)
<2931B842-2946-3576-AD1D-1CDA22FA1388> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fffe1610000 -     0x7fffe1611fff  liblangid.dylib (126)
<2085E7A7-9A34-3735-87F4-F174EF8EABF0> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fffe1612000 -     0x7fffe162bffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10)
<44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fffe162c000 -     0x7fffe1642ff7  libmarisa.dylib (5)
<9030D214-5D0F-30CB-AC03-902C63909362> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
    0x7fffe1643000 -     0x7fffe18ebff7  libmecabra.dylib (744.8)
<D429FCC9-42A4-38B3-8784-44024BC859EF> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fffe18ec000 -     0x7fffe191dffb  libncurses.5.4.dylib (51.30.1)
<B03B1BD2-7080-3856-BB02-7E8238320C3B> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fffe191e000 -     0x7fffe1998ff3  libnetwork.dylib (856.60.1)
<191E99F5-4723-3180-8013-02AF2F9AE4B8> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    0x7fffe1999000 -     0x7fffe1d6b047  libobjc.A.dylib (709)
<DC77AA6E-A4E4-326D-8D7F-82D63AA88F99> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fffe1d6e000 -     0x7fffe1d72fff  libpam.2.dylib (21.30.1)
<71EB0D88-DE84-3C8D-A2C5-58AA282BC5BC> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fffe1d73000 -     0x7fffe1da4fff  libpcap.A.dylib (67.60.1)
<F6BC6ED6-AEE4-3520-B248-0C342636E2B0> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x7fffe1dc1000 -     0x7fffe1dddffb  libresolv.9.dylib (64)
<A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fffe1dde000 -     0x7fffe1e17fff  libsandbox.1.dylib (592.60.1)
<B3A1C3BD-084C-389B-9AFD-4BCFDBE9B5B6> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x7fffe1e2d000 -     0x7fffe1f7aff7  libsqlite3.dylib (254.7)
<07CD6DE3-394D-3C6A-A4B4-4CAB1054A041> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fffe206f000 -     0x7fffe207cfff  libxar.1.dylib (357)
<69547C64-E811-326F-BBED-490C6361BDCB> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fffe207d000 -     0x7fffe216cffb  libxml2.2.dylib (30.16)
<D2A6861B-D9FA-3BFC-B664-830C3FCE6065> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fffe216d000 -     0x7fffe2196fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.9)
<00735AD5-B62D-3E83-86AC-5533E4E2B102> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fffe2197000 -     0x7fffe21a8ff3  libz.1.dylib (67)
<46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fffe21b7000 -     0x7fffe21bbff7  libcache.dylib (79)
<093A4DAB-8385-3D47-A350-E20CB7CCF7BF> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fffe21bc000 -     0x7fffe21c6fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.50.5)
<8A64D1B0-C70E-385C-92F0-E669079FDA90> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fffe21c7000 -     0x7fffe21cefff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62)
<55D47421-772A-32AB-B529-1A46C2F43B4D> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fffe21cf000 -     0x7fffe21d7fff  libcopyfile.dylib (138)
<819BEA3C-DF11-3E3D-A1A1-5A51C5BF1961> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fffe21d8000 -     0x7fffe225bfdf  libcorecrypto.dylib (442.50.19)
<65D7165E-2E71-335D-A2D6-33F78E2DF0C1> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fffe225c000 -     0x7fffe228dfff  libdispatch.dylib (703.50.37)
<6582BAD6-ED27-3B30-B620-90B1C5A4AE3C> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fffe228e000 -     0x7fffe2293ffb  libdyld.dylib (433.5)
<EC3D88D2-3D40-3274-8E26-362C2D7352C8> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fffe2294000 -     0x7fffe2294ffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<7AA011A9-DC21-3488-BF73-3B5B14D1FDD6> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fffe2295000 -     0x7fffe22a1ffb  libkxld.dylib (3789.60.24)
<5DFCDC05-6CBC-35A6-8B92-DF6803492E12> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fffe22a2000 -     0x7fffe22a2fff  liblaunch.dylib (972.60.2)
<D3306CFF-58AA-3C90-B06C-B70E80E60C5B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fffe22a3000 -     0x7fffe22a8ff3  libmacho.dylib (898)
<17D5D855-F6C3-3B04-B680-E9BF02EF8AED> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fffe22a9000 -     0x7fffe22abff3  libquarantine.dylib (85.50.1)
<12448CC2-378E-35F3-BE33-9DC395A5B970> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fffe22ac000 -     0x7fffe22adffb  libremovefile.dylib (45)
<38D4CB9C-10CD-30D3-8B7B-A515EC75FE85> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fffe22ae000 -     0x7fffe22c6ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (349.50.5)
<096E4228-3B7C-30A6-8B13-EC909A64499A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fffe22c7000 -     0x7fffe22c7ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67)
<10DC5404-73AB-35B3-A277-A8AFECB476EB>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fffe22c8000 -     0x7fffe2355fef  libsystem_c.dylib (1158.50.2)
<E5AE5244-7D0C-36AC-8BB6-C7AE7EA52A4B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fffe2356000 -     0x7fffe2359ffb  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(888.60.2) <BECC01A2-CA8D-31E6-BCDF-D452965FA976>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fffe235a000 -     0x7fffe235dfff  libsystem_coreservices.dylib
(41.4) <7D26DE79-B424-3450-85E1-F7FAB32714AB>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fffe235e000 -     0x7fffe2376fff  libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.50.4)
<EC6FCF07-DCFB-3A03-9CC9-6DD3709974C6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fffe2377000 -     0x7fffe237dfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.50.9)
<CC960215-0B1B-3822-A13A-3DDE96FA796F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fffe237e000 -     0x7fffe23a7ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (503.50.4)
<611DB84C-BF70-3F92-8702-B9F28A900920> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fffe23a8000 -     0x7fffe23caff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(3789.60.24) <6E9E485F-91F6-36B7-A125-AE91DC978BCC>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fffe23cb000 -     0x7fffe2412fe7  libsystem_m.dylib (3121.6)
<86D499B5-BBDC-3D3B-8A4E-97AE8E6672A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fffe2413000 -     0x7fffe2431ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (116.50.8)
<A3D15F17-99A6-3367-8C7E-4280E8619C95>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fffe2432000 -     0x7fffe248bffb  libsystem_network.dylib (856.60.1)
<369D0221-56CA-3C3E-9EDE-94B41CAE77B7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fffe248c000 -     0x7fffe2495ff3  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(563.60.2) <B021F2B3-8A75-3633-ABB0-FC012B8E9B0C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fffe2496000 -     0x7fffe249fff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (165.20.1)
<B8160190-A069-3B3A-BDF6-2AA408221FAE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fffe24a0000 -     0x7fffe24a8fe7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(126.50.8) <897462FD-B318-321B-A554-E61982630F7E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fffe24a9000 -     0x7fffe24b3ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.60.3)
<B8FB5E20-3295-39E2-B5EB-B464D1D4B104>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fffe24b4000 -     0x7fffe24b7ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.60.1)
<DC780631-BD23-36B1-9376-668619E18D25>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fffe24b8000 -     0x7fffe24b9ff3  libsystem_secinit.dylib (24.50.4)
<F78B847B-3565-3E4B-98A6-F7AD40392E2D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fffe24ba000 -     0x7fffe24c1ffb  libsystem_symptoms.dylib
(532.50.47) <3390E07C-C1CE-348F-ADBD-2C5440B45EAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    0x7fffe24c2000 -     0x7fffe24d5ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (518.60.2)
<6B145B10-5874-3E89-90CD-D370DB475BA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fffe24d6000 -     0x7fffe24dbffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<3D50D8A8-C460-334D-A519-2DA841102C6B> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fffe24dc000 -     0x7fffe2505ff7  libxpc.dylib (972.60.2)
<1C9AF716-69DF-359F-85E9-7DFDE362F9A2> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 39
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 557251
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=270.6M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=270.6M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=403.8M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=403.8M(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               768K        6
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
CG backing stores                 6788K        5
CG image                           276K       33
CoreAnimation                       88K        9
CoreUI image data                 2064K       18
CoreUI image file                  184K        5
Dispatch continuations            8192K        2
Foundation                           4K        2
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                           276.9M      643
MALLOC guard page                   48K       11
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)           55.2M      562         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
MALLOC_REALLOC (reserved)           36K        2         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2
STACK GUARD                       55.7M        9
Stack                             11.9M        9
VM_ALLOCATE                         92K       20
__DATA                            63.7M      260
__GLSLBUILTINS                    2588K        2
__IMAGE                            528K        2
__LINKEDIT                       117.1M       18
__TEXT                           153.4M      233
__UNICODE                          556K        2
mapped file                        1.5G       34
shared memory                     16.4M       15
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              2.3G     1882
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     2.2G     1882

BR//Zhidong