Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Provide a Schemey interface to the Rottlog service
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 22:31:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

This patch series changes the interface to the rottlog service,
providing a more Schemey interface.  It changes the API in an
incompatible way though, so I’m posting here for review.

If there are no objections, I’d like to commit it within a couple of
days.

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  services: rottlog: Define <log-rotation> objects.
  services: rottlog: Make extensible.

 doc/guix.texi          |  61 ++++++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/services/admin.scm | 116 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 2 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.0