Subject: mpfr substitute is corrupted on mirror.hydra.gnu.org
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 16:46:00 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

The substitute served at
https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org/guix/nar/gzip/6lcsaddzj6q3facaidajc6ws0yp0m3dq-mpfr-3.1.5
appears to be corrupted:

Downloading https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org/guix/nar/gzip/6lcsaddzj6q3facaidajc6ws0yp0m3dq-mpfr-3.1.5
(1.6MiB installed)...
 mpfr-3.1.5

                                  587KiB/s 00:00 | 191KiB transferred
gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--crc error

gzip: stdin: invalid compressed data--length error
guix substitute: error: corrupt input while restoring
'/gnu/store/6lcsaddzj6q3facaidajc6ws0yp0m3dq-mpfr-3.1.5/lib/libmpfr.a'
from #{read pipe}#
killing process 22063
killing process 22064
guix package: error: build failed: some substitutes for the outputs of
derivation `/gnu/store/gm6kmg1gikl7amzvbrm9q16xkqkz6m12-rasqal-0.9.33.drv'
failed (usually happens due to networking issues); try `--fallback' to
build derivation from source