Subject: Re: bug#26472: [PATCH] gnu: Add fillets-ng.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 23:40:25 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:

>> +(define-public fillets-ng
>> +  (package
>> +    (name "fillets-ng")
>> +    (version "1.0.1")
>> +    (source (origin
>> +              (method url-fetch)
>> +              (uri (string-append "mirror://sourceforge/fillets/"
>> +                                  "Fish%20Fillets%20-%20Next%20Generation/"
>> +                                  version "/fillets-ng-" version ".tar.gz"))
>
> I would mention "fillets-ng-data" somewhere around this general area, so
> it isn't forgotten when someone comes here to update it. Looks good
> otherwise.

I forgot about adding the comment and pushed it to master with commit
e02f16636461985199b729f975ca6d57ac3cdd53.

I hope it’s clear to people who update this package that they should
also make sure that the data package matches.  I guess they’ll notice
anyway when they change the version string and the hash for
the “fillets-ng-data” input is wrong.

Thanks for the review!

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net