Subject: 26.0.50; Crash on OS X
From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 10:42:17 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I switched out of Emacs to check my email and when I came back it had
crashed.  I had been byte-compiling some files and doing random work
before that, but everything seemed to work okay.  I just built from source
yesterday so my uptime wasn't very high.  I build with a few patches,
though only elisp changes with the exception of the patch from bug 16579
 which should only affect proced which I haven't at all in this instance.

I still have it running under lldb, so I can get more information as
needed.

-Ivan

Process 71963 stopped
* thread #1: tid = 0x1197dcf, 0x00007fff8ca5c4dd
libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend + 29, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread',
stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x15e48170)
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8ca5c4dd libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend + 29
libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend:
->  0x7fff8ca5c4dd <+29>: andl   0x18(%r11), %r10d
    0x7fff8ca5c4e1 <+33>: shlq   $0x4, %r10
    0x7fff8ca5c4e5 <+37>: addq   0x10(%r11), %r10
    0x7fff8ca5c4e9 <+41>: cmpq   (%r10), %rsi
(lldb) bt all
* thread #1: tid = 0x1197dcf, 0x00007fff8ca5c4dd
libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend + 29, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread',
stop reason = EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x15e48170)
    frame #0: 0x00007fff8ca5c4dd libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend + 29
    frame #1: 0x00007fff9b23a7e3 AppKit`__40+[NSAnimationManager
performAnimations:]_block_invoke_2 + 1081
    frame #2: 0x00007fff9b0b0325 AppKit`NSPerformVisuallyAtomicChange + 147
    frame #3: 0x00007fff9b23a3a3 AppKit`__40+[NSAnimationManager
performAnimations:]_block_invoke + 128
  * frame #4: 0x00007fff9b239f34 AppKit`+[NSAnimationManager
performAnimations:] + 1166
    frame #5: 0x00007fff9b15c2ea AppKit`-[NSScreenDisplayLink _fire] + 439
    frame #6: 0x00007fff96589af4
CoreFoundation`__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__
+ 20
    frame #7: 0x00007fff96589783 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1075
    frame #8: 0x00007fff965892da CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopDoTimers + 298
    frame #9: 0x00007fff965807d1 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopRun + 1841
    frame #10: 0x00007fff9657fe38 CoreFoundation`CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296
    frame #11: 0x00007fff9cdad935 HIToolbox`RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 235
    frame #12: 0x00007fff9cdad76f HIToolbox`ReceiveNextEventCommon + 432
    frame #13: 0x00007fff9cdad5af
HIToolbox`_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71
    frame #14: 0x00007fff9af75df6 AppKit`_DPSNextEvent + 1067
    frame #15: 0x00007fff9af75226 AppKit`-[NSApplication
_nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 454
    frame #16: 0x00000001001c0f61 Emacs`ns_select(nfds=72,
readfds=<unavailable>, writefds=<unavailable>,
exceptfds=0x0000000000000000, timeout=0x00007fff7ce2e940,
sigmask=0x0000000000000000) + 801 at nsterm.m:4186 [opt]
    frame #17: 0x00000001001ad3b8
Emacs`really_call_select(arg=0x00007fff5fbfe200) + 88 at thread.c:566
[opt]
    frame #18: 0x000000010012aaeb
Emacs`flush_stack_call_func(func=<unavailable>, arg=<unavailable>) +
43 at alloc.c:5111 [opt]
    frame #19: 0x00000001001ad357
Emacs`thread_select(func=<unavailable>, max_fds=<unavailable>,
rfds=<unavailable>, wfds=<unavailable>, efds=<unavailable>,
timeout=<unavailable>, sigmask=0x0000000000000000) + 55 at
thread.c:589 [opt]
    frame #20: 0x0000000100190e7d
Emacs`wait_reading_process_output(time_limit=<unavailable>,
nsecs=<unavailable>, read_kbd=<unavailable>, do_display=<unavailable>,
wait_for_cell=0, wait_proc=<unavailable>,
just_wait_proc=<unavailable>) + 4093 at process.c:5342 [opt]
    frame #21: 0x0000000100008a65 Emacs`sit_for(timeout=<unavailable>,
reading=<unavailable>, display_option=1) + 261 at dispnew.c:5763 [opt]
    frame #22: 0x00000001000d06b7 Emacs`read_char(commandflag=1,
map=6225036323, prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0x00007fff5fbfee3f,
end_time=0x0000000000000000) + 5511 at keyboard.c:2722 [opt]
    frame #23: 0x00000001000cd20e
Emacs`read_key_sequence(keybuf=<unavailable>, bufsize=30,
prompt=<unavailable>, dont_downcase_last=<unavailable>,
can_return_switch_frame=<unavailable>,
fix_current_buffer=<unavailable>, prevent_redisplay=<unavailable>) +
1854 at keyboard.c:9109 [opt]
    frame #24: 0x00000001000cb96d Emacs`command_loop_1 + 1229 at
keyboard.c:1370 [opt]
    frame #25: 0x00000001001490a7
Emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=(Emacs`command_loop_1 at
keyboard.c:1261), handlers=<unavailable>, hfun=(Emacs`cmd_error at
keyboard.c:940)) + 87 at eval.c:1324 [opt]
    frame #26: 0x00000001000daa80
Emacs`command_loop_2(ignore=<unavailable>) + 48 at keyboard.c:1112
[opt]
    frame #27: 0x000000010014896e
Emacs`internal_catch(tag=<unavailable>, func=(Emacs`command_loop_2 at
keyboard.c:1108), arg=0) + 78 at eval.c:1091 [opt]
    frame #28: 0x00000001000cab9e Emacs`command_loop + 158 at
keyboard.c:1091 [opt]
    frame #29: 0x00000001000caaaf Emacs`recursive_edit_1 + 111 at
keyboard.c:697 [opt]
    frame #30: 0x00000001000cace3 Emacs`Frecursive_edit + 227 at
keyboard.c:768 [opt]
    frame #31: 0x00000001000c98c7 Emacs`main(argc=0,
argv=<unavailable>) + 6087 at emacs.c:1683 [opt]
    frame #32: 0x00007fff942bd5ad libdyld.dylib`start + 1
    frame #33: 0x00007fff942bd5ad libdyld.dylib`start + 1

  thread #4: tid = 0x1197dee, 0x00007fff9c8575e2
libsystem_kernel.dylib`__workq_kernreturn + 10, queue =
'com.apple.libdispatch-manager'
    frame #0: 0x00007fff9c8575e2 libsystem_kernel.dylib`__workq_kernreturn + 10
    frame #1: 0x00007fff8d1b8067
libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_workqueue_addthreads + 55
    frame #2: 0x00007fff9fbee73f
libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_queue_wakeup_global_slow + 60
    frame #3: 0x00007fff9fbecb06
libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_queue_wakeup_with_qos_slow + 126
    frame #4: 0x00007fff9fbf10b5 libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_mgr_invoke + 40
    frame #5: 0x00007fff9fbf0dcd libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

  thread #5: tid = 0x1197df0, 0x00007fff9c85707a
libsystem_kernel.dylib`__select + 10, name = 'gmain'
    frame #0: 0x00007fff9c85707a libsystem_kernel.dylib`__select + 10
    frame #1: 0x000000010099dc0e libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_poll + 428
    frame #2: 0x00000001009917ae
libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_main_context_iterate + 326
    frame #3: 0x000000010099185d
libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_main_context_iteration + 55
    frame #4: 0x000000010099291d libglib-2.0.0.dylib`glib_worker_main + 53
    frame #5: 0x00000001009b29c6 libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_thread_proxy + 90
    frame #6: 0x00007fff8d1b899d libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 131
    frame #7: 0x00007fff8d1b891a libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 168
    frame #8: 0x00007fff8d1b6351 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

  thread #8: tid = 0x1197df7, 0x00007fff936a746b
Foundation`+[NSCondition allocWithZone:]
    frame #0: 0x00007fff936a746b Foundation`+[NSCondition allocWithZone:]
    frame #1: 0x00007fff8ca64bc1 libobjc.A.dylib`+[NSObject new] + 50
    frame #2: 0x00007fff936a6d7f
Foundation`-[NSObject(NSThreadPerformAdditions)
performSelector:onThread:withObject:waitUntilDone:modes:] + 396
    frame #3: 0x00007fff936a6b75
Foundation`-[NSObject(NSThreadPerformAdditions)
performSelectorOnMainThread:withObject:waitUntilDone:] + 131
    frame #4: 0x00000001001c39d6 Emacs`-[EmacsApp
fd_handler:](self=<unavailable>, _cmd=<unavailable>,
unused=<unavailable>) + 662 at nsterm.m:5530 [opt]
    frame #5: 0x00007fff936a7e64 Foundation`__NSThread__start__ + 1351
    frame #6: 0x00007fff8d1b899d libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 131
    frame #7: 0x00007fff8d1b891a libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 168
    frame #8: 0x00007fff8d1b6351 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

  thread #15: tid = 0x1197e07, 0x00007fff9fbf8ba3
libdispatch.dylib`-[OS_object retain], name =
'com.apple.NSEventThread'
    frame #0: 0x00007fff9fbf8ba3 libdispatch.dylib`-[OS_object retain]
    frame #1: 0x00007fff96589183 CoreFoundation`_CFMachPortBoostCreate + 83
    frame #2: 0x00007fff96588fed CoreFoundation`__CFMachPortPerform + 93
    frame #3: 0x00007fff96588f79
CoreFoundation`__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE1_PERFORM_FUNCTION__
+ 41
    frame #4: 0x00007fff96588ee9 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopDoSource1 + 473
    frame #5: 0x00007fff9658091b CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopRun + 2171
    frame #6: 0x00007fff9657fe38 CoreFoundation`CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296
    frame #7: 0x00007fff9b0cbd95 AppKit`_NSEventThread + 149
    frame #8: 0x00007fff8d1b899d libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 131
    frame #9: 0x00007fff8d1b891a libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 168
    frame #10: 0x00007fff8d1b6351 libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

  thread #2294: tid = 0x11f4fdf, 0x00007fff9c857fd2
libsystem_kernel.dylib`madvise + 10
    frame #0: 0x00007fff9c857fd2 libsystem_kernel.dylib`madvise + 10
    frame #1: 0x00007fff9fbf348e
libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_alloc_maybe_madvise_page + 109
    frame #2: 0x00007fff9fbf15d5 libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_cache_cleanup + 20
    frame #3: 0x00007fff8d1ba3dc
libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_tsd_cleanup + 555
    frame #4: 0x00007fff8d1b9f63 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_exit + 117
    frame #5: 0x00007fff8d1b8582
libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_wqthread + 1293
    frame #6: 0x00007fff8d1b6341 libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread + 13

  thread #2299: tid = 0x11f5199, 0x00007fff9fbf3421
libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_alloc_maybe_madvise_page
    frame #0: 0x00007fff9fbf3421
libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_alloc_maybe_madvise_page
    frame #1: 0x00007fff9fbf15d5 libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_cache_cleanup + 20
    frame #2: 0x00007fff8d1ba3dc
libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_tsd_cleanup + 555
    frame #3: 0x00007fff8d1b9f63 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_exit + 117
    frame #4: 0x00007fff8d1b8582
libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_wqthread + 1293
    frame #5: 0x00007fff8d1b6341 libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread + 13

  thread #2300: tid = 0x11f519a, 0x00007fffa0815631
libsystem_blocks.dylib`_Block_release, queue = 'NSCGSDisableUpdates'
    frame #0: 0x00007fffa0815631 libsystem_blocks.dylib`_Block_release
    frame #1: 0x00007fff9fbeb40b libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_client_callout + 8
    frame #2: 0x00007fff9fbf003b libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_queue_drain + 754
    frame #3: 0x00007fff9fbf6707 libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_queue_invoke + 549
    frame #4: 0x00007fff9fbeb40b libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_client_callout + 8
    frame #5: 0x00007fff9fbef29b
libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_root_queue_drain + 1890
    frame #6: 0x00007fff9fbeeb00 libdispatch.dylib`_dispatch_worker_thread3 + 91
    frame #7: 0x00007fff8d1b84de
libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_wqthread + 1129
    frame #8: 0x00007fff8d1b6341 libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread + 13

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS
appkit-1404.47 Version 10.11.6 (Build 15G1217))
of 2017-03-08 built on iandrus-osx
Repository revision: 9e5ebeda5cc823af4465fc3a1f2d1244f80bfd60
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Recent messages:
Wrote /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/init.el
Mark saved where search started
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Mark saved where search started
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Mark saved where search started
Saving file /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/init.el...
Wrote /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/init.el
Finding changes in /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/init.el...done
Finding changes in /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/init.el...done

Configured using:
'configure --without-makeinfo PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/X11/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp:Dyn

Minor modes in effect:
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  hl-sexp-mode: t
  global-homebrew-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  gvol-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/vcs/auctex/toolbar-x hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/toolbar-x
~/vcs/auctex/texmathp hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/texmathp
~/vcs/auctex/tex hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex
~/vcs/auctex/tex-wizard hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-wizard
~/vcs/auctex/tex-style hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-style
~/vcs/auctex/tex-mik hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-mik
~/vcs/auctex/tex-jp hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-jp
~/vcs/auctex/tex-info hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-info
~/vcs/auctex/tex-font hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-font
~/vcs/auctex/tex-fold hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-fold
~/vcs/auctex/tex-buf hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-buf
~/vcs/auctex/tex-bar hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/tex-bar
~/vcs/auctex/prv-xemacs hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/prv-xemacs
~/vcs/auctex/prv-emacs hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/prv-emacs
~/vcs/auctex/plain-tex hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/plain-tex
~/vcs/auctex/multi-prompt hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/multi-prompt
~/vcs/auctex/latex hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/latex
~/vcs/auctex/font-latex hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/font-latex
~/vcs/auctex/context hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/context
~/vcs/auctex/context-nl hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/context-nl
~/vcs/auctex/context-en hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/context-en
~/vcs/auctex/bib-cite hides /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.0/bib-cite
/Users/iandrus/vcs/sage-mode/emacs/cython-mode hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/cython-mode-20140705.1229/cython-mode
/Users/iandrus/vcs/gap-mode/gap-smie hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20160204.736/gap-smie
/Users/iandrus/vcs/gap-mode/gap-process hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20160204.736/gap-process
/Users/iandrus/vcs/gap-mode/gap-mode hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20160204.736/gap-mode
~/vcs/nanowrimo.el/nanowrimo hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/nanowrimo-20151104.1828/nanowrimo
~/vcs/org-wc/org-wc hides
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-wc-20160204.1715/org-wc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/svg-0.1/svg hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/svg
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/dom-20150414.1610/dom hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dom
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-publish hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-org hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-odt hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-md hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-man hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-latex hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-html hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-w3m hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-version hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-timer hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-table hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-src hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-rmail hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-protocol hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-plot hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mouse hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mobile hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mhe hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macs hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macro hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-list hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-irc hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-install hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-info hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-indent hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-id hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-habit hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-gnus hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-footnote hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-feed hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-faces hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-eshell hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-entities hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-element hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-docview hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-datetree hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-ctags hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-crypt hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-compat hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-colview hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-clock hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-capture hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-attach hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-archive hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-agenda hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-table hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sql hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-shen hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-screen hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sass hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ref hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-R hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-python hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-perl hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-org hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-octave hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lob hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-latex hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-keys hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-js hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-java hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-io hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-exp hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-eval hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-dot hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-css hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-core hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-comint hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-calc hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-C hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-awk hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list
hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smerge-mode misearch
multi-isearch vc-git cap-words superword subword vc-hg fortune
speed-type achievements basic-achievements achievements-functions
ace-jump-mode iimage vcursor demangle-mode tq hungry-delete helm-config
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async ecb ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse
ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload lisp-mnt
ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde ecb-method-browser
ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser
ecb-navigate eieio-compat ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade
ecb-cedet-wrapper semantic/db-mode semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base ecb-util company-rtags company-template company
auto-complete zoom-window highlight-tail highlight-indent-guides color
highlight-indentation hi-lock highlight-symbol highlight-parentheses
hl-sexp origami origami-parsers hide-region hideshow-org shell-toggle
term ehelp confluence confluence-xml-edit confluence-edit ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
jira xml-rpc timezone url-http url-auth url-gw nsm vc-dir edit-indirect
compare-w json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js-mode-expansions js
csv-nav pomodoro wordsmith-mode nanowrimo fliptext quail binview hexl
otx-mode lua-mode string-edit sh-script executable octave-expansions
octave sage-mode apropos sage-compat tramp-cache
python-el-fgallina-expansions hideshow python tramp-sh gap-mode
gap-process applescript-mode homebrew-mode inf-ruby whitespace diff-mode
ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode cperl-mode-expansions cperl-mode
cider-mode cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-eldoc cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace
cider-doc cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-client cider-common
cider-util nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict cider-compat spinner
clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode align nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml
rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap css-mode-expansions css-mode
php-mode etags xref project reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars make-mode
clang-format c-eldoc skeleton cmacexp ps-mode smie wdired calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console html-mode-expansions
sgml-mode jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util erc-list erc-menu erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-track erc-match erc-join erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat eww
mm-url gnus nnheader url-queue shr svg dom speck flyspell ispell
undo-tree diff scpaste goto-last-change multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom htmlfontify htmlfontify-loaddefs cus-edit htmlize
keyfreq uptimes ack-and-a-half face-remap ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs elide-head pcre2el rxt re-builder perl6-detect
gvol-light-theme time disp-table eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe
help-fns radix-tree semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt org-mouse org-irc org-habit
org-agenda org-info org-docview doc-view org-ctags org-bibtex bibtex
ob-latex ob-js which-func imenu paren semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
saveplace msb mb-depth icomplete gud hl-line autorevert filenotify
delsel cus-start cus-load diary-lib diary-loaddefs guide-key popwin
discover makey autoinsert yasnippet smex ido doxymacs tempo url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf xml-parse rtags popup repeat info-look cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
bookmark page-break-lines hiwin fold zzz-to-char avy writegood-mode
commit-patch-buffer log-edit message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa-file
epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher
ox-pandoc ht ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-wc org-mac-link
org-crypt ob-sh ob-python org-clock sage sage-load sage-latex
org-element avl-tree orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table org-inset-dblock org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete parse-time ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
jka-compr flymake warnings preview prv-emacs latex edmacro kmacro
tex-style tex-buf tex dbus xml crm elnode dired+ image-dired image-mode
format-spec image-file dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs db web
time-stamp browse-url json map s url-util mailcap mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums fakir dotassoc kv noflet cl-indent
dash ert pp find-func ewoc debug desktop frameset drag-stuff recentf
tree-widget wid-edit browse-kill-ring derived mm-util mail-prsvr backtr
anzu keylogger server easy-mmode wgrep ripgrep thingatpt grep compile
comint ansi-color ring assoc advice windmove finder-inf tex-site rx info
package-x cl package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
seq byte-opt subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu
cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1030851 33580)
(symbols 48 86588 24)
(miscs 40 4302 2123)
(strings 32 254924 29408)
(string-bytes 1 8238893)
(vectors 16 125083)
(vector-slots 8 2533867 257637)
(floats 8 9872 584)
(intervals 56 5549 232)
(buffers 976 17))