Subject: 25.2; GTK warning when starting Emacs when desktop file has more than one frame
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:08:28 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When starting Emacs from a terminal/console window, GTK emits the
following message in the terminal/console:

  Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_window_parse_geometry() called on a window
  with no visible children; the window should be set up before
  gtk_window_parse_geometry() is called.

The message is emitted n - 1 times, where n is the number of
frames specified in the desktop file; with no desktop file, or
with a desktop file specifying just the one frame, no such message
is emitted.

Once Emacs is up and running, creating new frames does not cause
this message to be emitted.

I tried deleting the desktop file and starting fresh, but the
problem persists.

I'm seeing this in rc2 of Emacs 25.2 built from the tarball. I
didn't see it in Emacs 25.1. I do however see it in 25.1.91.

If needed I'm happy to try to find a minimal recipe for this from
`emacs -Q' but I would need some pointers on how to create / read
desktop files from `emacs -Q'.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.22.8) of 2017-02-23 built on moondust.localdomain Windowing
 system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11901000 System
 Description: Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[ REDACTED ]

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/net/soap-inspect
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mm-archive url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss xml mm-url nndraft nnmh
utf-7 server pinentry epa-file epa derived network-stream nsm starttls
nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache flyspell ispell sage
sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser
sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat calfw-org calfw holidays hol-loaddefs cl
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util org-contacts org-capture
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils org-eldoc org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-habit org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode
dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ring ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace
elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 550688 26688)
 (symbols 48 99628 0)
 (miscs 40 432 265)
 (strings 32 134429 9535)
 (string-bytes 1 4846315)
 (vectors 16 65023)
 (vector-slots 8 1061254 8856)
 (floats 8 607 650)
 (intervals 56 629 54)
 (buffers 976 31))