Subject: 25.1.50; parse-time-string cannot parse ISO 8601 time string
From: Hong Xu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 00:32:57 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.8 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
Repository revision: 91c97b6eed708f5a1f34478b52f42ef9e51efcb5
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.6 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-modules
 --prefix=/home/hong/.local/opt/emacs'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

The function parse-time-string cannot parse ISO 8601 time string, e.g.,
2005-04-07T22:13:13, which is pretty ubiquitous nowadays.
(parse-time-string 2005-04-07T22:13:13) returns a list full of nils.

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>