Subject: 24.5; Timer docs don't mention timerp
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:01:28 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The timer docs at

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Timers.html

contain no mention of the timerp function and it should.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-06-03 on nests
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.11 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --without-sound'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  adjust-parens-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  hl-sexp-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading conf-mode...done
[yas] Reloaded everything (snippets will load just-in-time)....
Desktop: File "/home/endian/mode-notes/notes.2016-09-22" no longer exists.
Wrote /home/endian/.emacs.d/desktop/lock
Desktop: 19 buffers restored, 1 failed to restore.
Emacs loaded in 14.7 seconds
Loading term/xterm...done
Unable to load color "transparent" [28 times]
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type <f1> C-a.
Unable to load color "transparent" [93 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lcs hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lcs-20150306.517/lcs
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-irc-colors hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-irc-colors
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-autopaste hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-autopaste
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-format hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-format
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/lui-logging hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-logging
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/pde-0.2.16/perlcritic hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/perlcritic-1.10/perlcritic
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130127.1751/hmac-sha1 hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hmac-sha1
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/shorten hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-20150306.517/shorten
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/shorten hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20151129.319/shorten
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20160608.1315/tracking hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20151129.319/tracking
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/pde-0.2.16/tree-mode hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/tree-mode-20151104.531/tree-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/pde-0.2.16/windata hides /home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/windata-20080412.1455/windata
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/google-20140416.1048/google hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/google
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20160910.1801/php-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/php-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20160125.9/browse-kill-ring hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/browse-kill-ring
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.729/popup hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/popup
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/repository-root-1.0.4/repository-root hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/repository-root
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/deft-20160610.1739/deft hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/deft
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/shell-toggle-20150226.611/shell-toggle hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/shell-toggle
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/go-mode-20160913.944/go-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/go-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-kill-ring-20131020.1154/popup-kill-ring hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/popup-kill-ring
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-20160430.2358/rainbow-delimiters hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/rainbow-delimiters
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-symbol-20160102.1209/highlight-symbol hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/highlight-symbol
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20151222.1603/bm hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/bm
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/web-mode-20160921.1327/web-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/web-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/desktop-0.1/desktop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/desktop
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/table-20140721.2215/table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/table
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/cperl-mode-20140309.122/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/endian/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160831.633/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/yow hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/yow

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ido-completing-read+ parse-time
switch-buffer-functions xterm time conf-mode vc-git vc-dispatcher
php-extras-eldoc-functions ac-php ac-php-core ac-php-comm-tags-data f
flycheck seq auto-complete popup cc-langs php-mode speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe flymake add-log cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs view ivy lv delsel
ffap yasnippet company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-nxml company-web company-css web-completion-data company-elisp
help-mode company-files company-capf paredit setup-vars xt-mouse recentf
tree-widget paren highlight-parentheses winner hi-lock setup-forecast
forecast subr-x setup-elfeed elfeed-csv elfeed-show message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader elfeed-db elfeed-search
bookmark pp elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-lib elfeed-log url-queue xml-query
xml setup-web-mode web-mode setup-appearance diminish setup-uniquify
setup-shell-pop shell-pop term disp-table ehelp setup-shell setup-keys
zygospore setup-hooks adjust-parens setup-hippie setup-files setup-dired
setup-desktop desktop setup-custom setup-company setup-erc setup-ido
setup-ibuffer unhtml rdiso saveplace functions title undo-tree diff
cycle-buffer hiwin halve-other-window-height double-space-defuns
org-journal org-crypt org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m open-junk-file image asciiview
dadadodo my-shuffle mode-notes mon-seq-utils ido-isearch-ibuffer
ido-enhancements warnings library-of-babel scratch-persist vc-hg hl-sexp
highlight-symbol smartparens racket-mode racket-bug-report
racket-collection tq racket-profile racket-imenu imenu racket-edit
hideshow racket-complete racket-repl compile racket-common racket-indent
racket-font-lock racket-util racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-custom
sh-script smie executable smex ido org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs yow cookie1 eww
mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap shr browse-url gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils hl-line adaptive-wrap php-extras thingatpt eldoc
company pcase ibuffer tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec repository-root wid-edit
server adaptive-wrap-autoloads adjust-parens-autoloads aok-autoloads
archive-region-autoloads buffer-file-utils-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads ctable-autoloads cycbuf-autoloads db-autoloads
desktop-autoloads dictionary-autoloads connection-autoloads
dired-dups-autoloads el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads fakir-autoloads
fastnav-autoloads finalize-autoloads fixme-mode-autoloads
flylisp-autoloads gh-common gh-profile regexp-opt url-parse auth-source
gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars rx s
ucs-normalize marshal ht json dash eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv go-mode-autoloads eieio-core hl-sexp-autoloads
kotl-loaddefs idle-highlight-mode-autoloads ido-gnus-autoloads
ido-load-library-autoloads ido-select-window-autoloads
ido-sort-mtime-autoloads inf-php-autoloads finder-inf link-autoloads
lisp-editing-autoloads lisp-infection-autoloads logito-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads advice nterm-autoloads palimpsest-autoloads
help-fns php+-mode-autoloads php-extras-autoloads queue-autoloads
rainbow-blocks-autoloads rcirc-robots-autoloads anaphora-autoloads
kv-autoloads rebox2-autoloads recentf-ext-autoloads rect-mark-autoloads
repository-root-autoloads scratch-persist-autoloads sedated-autoloads
shell-current-directory-autoloads edmacro kmacro stem-autoloads
supergenpass-autoloads twig-mode-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
uuid-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads wget-autoloads windresize-autoloads
info tool-bar easymenu xpm-autoloads zone-matrix-autoloads cl-macs
package epg-config cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process inotify
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 805788 153607)
 (symbols 48 54519 0)
 (miscs 40 232 253)
 (strings 32 292430 38867)
 (string-bytes 1 12428275)
 (vectors 16 89641)
 (vector-slots 8 1298237 9357)
 (floats 8 7913 1247)
 (intervals 56 43776 8298)
 (buffers 960 32)
 (heap 1024 97632 28889))