Subject: Re: bug#24478: 25.1; Regression in 25.1: .tramp_history files are littered in non-$HOME working directories
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:32:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.2

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Ævar,

>> Hope this fixes the problem finally. Could you, pls, crosscheck in the
>> emacs-25 branch?
>
> Looks good to me. The ~/.tramp_history value you changed it to has
> been what I've been setting this to locally to work around the issue.

I know. But I also want to ensure, that the additional code does not
break anything.

Hmm, so what. I mark this bug as closed, hoping the problem does not
appear, again. And I'll watch hydra next days; being curious whether it
breaks there.

> Thanks!

Best regards, Michael.