Subject: 25.0.94; GDB duplicate menu entry
From: Live System User <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 19:52:26 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

        When starting GDB I see a duplicate menu entry:

0. emacs -Q

1. MenuBar     Tools->Debugger (GDB)
Run gdb (like this): gdb -i=mi RET

2. MenuBar  Gud

        I then see duplicate "Run" in the menu.
        
        I don't know if one of the "Run" menu items is suppose
        to be something else or is just a duplicate.

        Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-05-18 built on copr-builder-587584625.novalocal
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11799901
Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
find-func pp shadow emacsbug thingatpt nnagent nnml shr-color color shr
dom subr-x browse-url mailalias smtpmail sendmail sort gnus-cite smiley
ansi-color mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table
cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nndoc mm-archive timezone url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth url-handlers utf-7 rfc2104 nnfolder network-stream
nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache epa-file epa derived nnreddit mm-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs url-vars json map seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cconv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap cl gv
sieve sieve-mode sieve-manage nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems wid-edit nnoo nnheader
gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 318464 205327)
 (symbols 48 124555 144)
 (miscs 40 267 1289)
 (strings 32 100760 14188)
 (string-bytes 1 3644872)
 (vectors 16 29860)
 (vector-slots 8 1100746 110889)
 (floats 8 587 1519)
 (intervals 56 6985 2643)
 (buffers 976 136)
 (heap 1024 88032 37645))