Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Miscellaneous Small Cleanup Patches
From: Zev Weiss <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 01:34:27 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

This patch series consists of a handful of minor cleanups and such
that got mixed in with my multithreading patches, but which aren't
particularly tied to the multithreading effort.  I figured I'd split
them out and send them along as a separate set, since they should be
easy to review and (I hope?) fairly uncontroversial.  (And having them
upstream would make my periodic rebasing of my patches onto grep
mainline slightly simpler.)

Diffstat for the series is as follows:

 src/dfa.c       |   2 +-
 src/dfasearch.c |   2 +-
 src/grep.c      | 105 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------------
 3 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)

Thanks,
Zev Weiss