Subject: 25.0.93; Typo in [[info:smtpmail#Encryption]]: ‘plain’ for encryption.
From: Jorge Morais <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 12:16:02 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The aforementioned info section says:

       The variable ‘smtpmail-stream-type’ controls what form of connection
    the SMTP library uses.  The default value is ‘nil’, which means to use a
    plain connection, but try to switch to a STARTTLS encrypted connection
    if the server supports it.  Other possible values are: ‘starttls’ to
    insist on STARTTLS; ‘ssl’ to use TLS/SSL; and ‘plain’ for encryption.

There seems to be a "no" missing before "encryption".  I assume the
correct text would be
  and ‘plain’ for no encryption.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.6)
 of 2016-04-25 built on jorge-DQ77PRO
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description: Ubuntu 15.10

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10 --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/jorge/ownCloud/admin/admin.org
Saving file /home/jorge/org/agenda/work.org...
Wrote /home/jorge/org/agenda/work.org
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /home/jorge/org/agenda/work.org...
Wrote /home/jorge/org/agenda/work.org
Rebuilding agenda buffer...
Added 4 events for today
Rebuilding agenda buffer...done
Contacting host: localhost:3128

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/brazilian-holidays hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/brazilian-holidays
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-info hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-clock hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-table hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-timer hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-entities hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-colview hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-irc hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-core hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-macs hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-docview hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-faces hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-habit hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-js hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-capture hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-id hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-list hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-install hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-indent hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-css hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-element hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-attach hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-man hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-java hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-R hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-compat hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-org hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-C hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-md hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-macro hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox-html hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-src hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-archive hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-table hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-plot hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-feed hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-version hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-python hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-io hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ob-org hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/ox hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win dabbrev tramp-cmds shr-color color conf-mode imenu man emacsbug
sendmail arc-mode archive-mode warnings compile tramp-cache python json
map diff-mode diff org-archive ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize find-dired
shell bookmark dired-aux help-at-pt org-id org-clock tabify solar
cal-dst cal-julian cal-move parse-time cal-iso org-table iso-transl
lisp-mnt misearch multi-isearch eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader
url-queue shr dom browse-url apropos pp thingatpt cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit mm-archive message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-handlers
mail-utils network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap epg
appt org-eldoc flyspell org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode
dired-x dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element avl-tree
rainbow-delimiters disp-table whitespace ispell diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-mobile org-agenda org-expiry org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func notifications
dbus xml filenotify window-numbering edit-server advice finder-inf info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time paren holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs server time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1414266 265345)
 (symbols 48 49585 0)
 (miscs 40 11467 14218)
 (strings 32 174943 38151)
 (string-bytes 1 6255097)
 (vectors 16 86000)
 (vector-slots 8 2081081 69378)
 (floats 8 1180 576)
 (intervals 56 126089 8127)
 (buffers 976 82)
 (heap 1024 111881 68196))

-- 
I am Brazilian.  I apologize for possibly bad English and I welcome corrections.