Subject: 25.1.50; Some links in doc strings from C aren't turned into links
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:23:20 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

(describe-function 'kbd)
=>
kbd is a compiled Lisp function in ‘subr.el’.

(kbd KEYS)

Convert KEYS to the internal Emacs key representation.
KEYS should be a string constant in the format used for
saving keyboard macros (see ‘edmacro-mode’).

The subr.el is linked, but the edmacro-mode isn't...

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.33 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-04-29 built on mouse
Repository revision: 0c035a742f4298b8a924de70756df730be2de989
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking new news...done
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:80
Opening nndoc server on /tmp/gnus-temp-group-5541M3N-ephemeral...done
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
next-line: End of buffer
user-error: No mark set in this buffer
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
mouse-2, RET: go back to previous help buffer
user-error: No cross-reference here
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs-org
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs-browse
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs-gnu
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug flow-fill texinfo shell pcomplete grep compile comint
pp two-column kmacro iso-transl edebug pulse thingatpt xref project
apropos vc-annotate misearch multi-isearch log-view log-edit ring
pcvs-util vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc
bug-reference mailalias smtpmail sendmail ecomplete whitespace vc
vc-dispatcher copyright vc-git diff-mode map eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe find-func nndoc crm qp shr-color color eww gnus-html
help-fns sort gnus-cite smiley ansi-color url-queue url-cache mm-archive
gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml gmane spam-gmane dns mm-url disp-table
gnus-fun gnus-mdrtn gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder
network-stream starttls nnir spam-report spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
wid-edit movie mkv shr svg browse-url imdb dom pvr debug debbugs-gnu
easy-mmode derived subr-x debbugs soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw nsm puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap warnings
rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml ido flyspell ispell dired
dired-loaddefs add-log mail-extr mm-util mail-prsvr jka-compr cl
finder-inf info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1055016 353159)
 (symbols 48 162159 0)
 (miscs 40 1107 4121)
 (strings 32 252887 86935)
 (string-bytes 1 8617069)
 (vectors 16 48454)
 (vector-slots 8 1802821 186862)
 (floats 8 6237 2611)
 (intervals 56 40506 5838)
 (buffers 976 140)
 (heap 1024 419280 102081))

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no