Subject: 24.5; emacs crash with spacemacs in fedora23
From: "如雪可付务" <[email-masked]>
To: "bug-gnu-emacs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 22:32:08 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.17.8)
 of 2015-09-12 on buildvm-21.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-pangu-spacing-mode: t
  pangu-spacing-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  holy-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/spell-checking/packages.el (source)...done
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/syntax-checking/packages.el (source)...done
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/cscope/packages.el (source)...done
evil-jumper has been integrated into evil-mode and is obsolete.
smooth-scrolling enabled.
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/hunspell with default dictionary...
Spacemacs is ready.
Start checking for new version...
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160329.358/helm-multi-match hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160329.648/helm-multi-match
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-habit
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bullets
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-entities
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-gnuplot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mhe
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-irc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-src
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-python
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ditaa
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-groovy hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-groovy
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-matlab
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-coq hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-coq
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ledger
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-J hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-J
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-exp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-clock
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ruby
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-calc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-ctags
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-mscgen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-capture
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-attach
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-io
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-keys
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-makefile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macro
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lilypond
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-icalendar
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-datetree
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-md
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-fortran
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-maxima
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scala
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-lint hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-lint
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-gnus
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-dot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-haskell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-octave
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ocaml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-element
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-info
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-clojure
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-w3m
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-compat
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-forth hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-forth
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-version
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-colview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-tangle
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-odt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-perl
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ebnf hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ebnf
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-rmail
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-protocol
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bbdb
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sass
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-html
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-eshell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-abc hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-abc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bibtex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-publish
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-list
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-C
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-man
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sed hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sed
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-picolisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-stan hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-stan
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-footnote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-plot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shell hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sqlite
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-eval
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-pcomplete
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-faces
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sql
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-core
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-processing hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-processing
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-js
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-comint
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-crypt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-inlinetask
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-agenda
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scheme
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/org/extensions/ox-gfm/ox-gfm hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-gfm
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-ascii
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-docview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mouse
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-loaddefs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-archive
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-beamer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-install
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-id
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-screen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-css
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-timer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-asymptote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mobile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-java
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-awk
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-indent
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-plantuml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-R
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-feed
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-texinfo
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ref
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/xcscope-20160201.1926/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug eldoc helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx
helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired disp-table projectile
grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget async bracketed-paste
xterm flyspell ispell hl-todo server xterm-color winner window-numbering
etags volatile-highlights undo-tree diff spaceline-config
spaceline-segments s ucs-normalize spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smooth-scrolling
smartparens-config saveplace savehist py-yapf popwin persp-mode
pangu-spacing page-break-lines info+ ido-vertical-mode flx-ido flx ido
exec-path-from-shell evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens evil-jumper evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu mule-util
eval-sexp-fu rx highlight diminish company-web dash company-css company
web-completion-data chinese-pyim chinese-pyim-probe chinese-pyim-utils
chinese-pyim-dictools chinese-pyim-core popup pos-tip help-mode
chinese-pyim-pymap adaptive-wrap ace-pinyin avy ace-jump-mode info
hybrid-mode holy-mode evil-evilified-state finder-inf ielm pp comint
ansi-color hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify quelpa url-parse
auth-source gnus-util time-date password-cache url-vars package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr json lisp-mnt use-package which-key
bind-key bind-map evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring wid-edit
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer ht cl
warnings package epg-config eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-micro-state corelv core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro core-funcs easy-mmode
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-emacs-backports core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice help-fns profiler easymenu pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 600863 593047)
 (symbols 48 50538 68)
 (miscs 40 174 429)
 (strings 32 102127 255706)
 (string-bytes 1 3133536)
 (vectors 16 58811)
 (vector-slots 8 938518 151354)
 (floats 8 420 1803)
 (intervals 56 787 261)
 (buffers 960 17)
 (heap 1024 80334 54791))

when  I input C+z  the crash will be reproduce.

core.emacs.1000.2432d2cae3094c65b223a12cf4f6c410.41319.1459345593000000  peda-session-timeout.txt
(gdb) start 
readline: readline_callback_read_char() called with no handler!

[1]    42211 abort (core dumped)  gdb core.emacs.1000.2432d2cae3094c65b223a12cf4f6c410.41319.1459345593000000
➜  debug 

从QQ邮箱发来的超大附件

space_config.tar.gz (50.54M, 2016年04月29日 22:28 到期)进入下载页面：http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnExs_download?t=exs_ftn_download&k=2c396662fd34e69a9e207624166403495608535353010956495f535109490551565b4b5a0855574b010e56510651065f505d565730773115145805076f075e080250014c440543480343665f&code=d9fb0d1f