Subject: Re: bug#22759: Sleep function will not work again
From: Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]>
To: Noe <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:05:32 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tag 22759 notabug invalid
thanks

On 02/21/2016 08:35 PM, Noe wrote:
> I sleep my computer for faster access when unexpected things pop up on 
> my schedule. I use Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa MATE 64-bit for every day use 
> like web browsing and heavy gaming and when I sleep the compute it does 
> what its suppose to do. It was working well in the beginning when I 
> installed but then stopped working after a while of updates and stuff. 
> Function and Sleep button do not operate on the system for some reason 
> but do work cause I also use Windows 7. Could this be a bug or can I 
> resolve this by myself?
> 
> Thanks, please get back.

You've rached the wrong list.  Although the GNU coreutils include a
utility named sleep, it is not related to the problem you described.
Therefore, I'm marking this as not a bug in coreutils.

You might get better answers or hints how to track down the issue on
a distro specific list - in your case Linux Mint.

Have a nice day,
Berny