Subject: 25.0.50; stop-process appears to have no effect on Linux
From: raman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:57:52 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

To Repro:

emacs -q

In a scratch buffer:

(setq  proc 
       (let ((process-type nil))
         (start-process "mplayer" "mplayer" "mplayer"
                         "<my-mp3-file>")))

(process-status proc) verify it's running
(stop-process proc) ;; no-op

mplayer does respond to C-c C-z in a shell.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2015-11-22
Repository revision: 236ce81006eed89152a7f3226978c79add555794
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-silent-rules --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules
 --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-voice-lock-mode: t
  voice-lock-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Hid 3  citation lines
Starting message *unsent reply to John Wiegley* ... done
Sending...
Sending via mail...
ad-handle-definition: `expand-mail-aliases' got redefined
Sending email 
Sending email done
Saving file /home/raman/Mail/archive/sent/2015-12...
Wrote /home/raman/Mail/archive/sent/2015-12
Sending...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/vcard hides /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/bbdb-vcard-20150713.1350/vcard
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151221.2206/helm-multi-match hides /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151213.17/helm-multi-match
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/vm/lisp/tapestry hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tapestry
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/ssh-20120904.1342/ssh hides /home/raman/emacs/lisp/site-lisp/ssh
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-server-20141231.1358/edit-server hides /home/raman/.elisp/edit-server
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/dom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/dom
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/play/tetris
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151221/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/racket-mode-20151218.1814/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20151211.1153/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/raman/emacs/lisp/emacspeak/lisp/subr-x hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic hides /home/raman/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.2/cl-generic

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mailalias gnus-cite smiley shr-color color mm-archive
mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml nndraft nnmh gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nnfolder utf-7
gnus-cache epa-file network-stream nsm recentf tex-info tex
character-fold misearch multi-isearch vc vc-dispatcher bash-completion
emacspeak-hideshow hideshow company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-semantic company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-ycmd rx ycmd ycmd-request-deferred ycmd-request
url-http url-auth url-gw popup hmac-def f s ucs-normalize dash deferred
company-template cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cal-china lunar
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move server
bbdb-vm vm-misc vm-message vm-macro vm-mime vm-summary vm-motion
emacspeak-vm u-vm-color vm bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm emacspeak-bbdb bbdb
bbdb-site timezone soundscape emacs-startup savehist saveplace midnight
emacspeak-ido ido emacspeak-wizards emacspeak-eterm vc-git
emacspeak-diff-mode diff-mode term ehelp emacspeak-texinfo texinfo
emacspeak-table-ui emacspeak-table emacspeak-find-dired find-dired
lisp-mnt time autoinsert color-theme iplayer emms-info-libtag
emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emacspeak-emms emms emms-compat ffap fff-rfc fff tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver emacspeak-twittering twittering-mode epa epg ssl
jabber-autoloads emacspeak-jabber jabber jabber-notifications
notifications jabber-libnotify jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console emacspeak-sgml-mode
sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login
sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls gnutls
jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex
emacspeak-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m emacspeak-company company
slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-presentations bridge
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-autodoc slime-asdf grep
slime-editing-commands slime-xref-browser tree-widget slime-repl elp
slime-parse slime-scratch emacspeak-slime slime emacspeak-gud gud
apropos emacspeak-compile compile etags emacspeak-xref xref project
emacspeak-arc arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec emacspeak-tcl tcl hydra-ox
emacspeak-muggles whitespace emacspeak-m-player emacspeak-amark ladspa
emacspeak-org org-table org-element org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities emacspeak-outline foldout
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs emacspeak-find-func find-func
emacspeak-view view xbacklight hydra lv emacspeak-elfeed elfeed-show shr
dom subr-x elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree elfeed-search
emacspeak-bookmark bookmark pp elfeed url-queue xml-query
emacspeak-folding folding emacspeak-reftex reftex reftex-vars w3-prepare
w3 w3-menu w3-emulate w3-auto w3-parse w3-fast-parse emacspeak-w3
emacspeak-google html2text gmaps emacspeak-we w3-display w3-mouse
w3-imap url-handlers w3-widget w3-vars w3-keymap w3-cus css font
disp-table devices ange-ftp w3-cfg w3-compat emacspeak-sigbegone
sigbegone emacspeak-custom cus-edit cus-start emacspeak-mspools mspools
gnus-prepare gnus-demon nntp emacspeak-gnus gm-nnir nnir gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range emacspeak-message message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win emacspeak-hide gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gm-smtp smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils vm-autoloads vm-vars vm-version my-functions completion
dired-aux dired-x emacspeak-dired locate emacspeak-desktop desktop
frameset dired emacspeak-aumix emacspeak-forms forms forms-mode
emacspeak-setup emacspeak-dbus nm dbus xml emacspeak-webspace
emacspeak-feeds emacspeak-xslt gf gweb derived emacspeak-advice shell
pcomplete comint ring emacspeak-ansi-color ansi-color emacspeak-replace
emacspeak-redefine emacspeak-personality emacspeak emacspeak-widget
warnings emacspeak-webutils browse-url gfeeds url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars mailcap emacspeak-auctex emacspeak-package
emacspeak-calendar appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs g-utils json map seq
solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs emacspeak-kmacro
emacspeak-info emacspeak-facemenu emacspeak-buff-menu g-cus-load
cus-load emacspeak-fix-interactive emacspeak-preamble finder-inf
tex-site go-mode-autoloads ipython-autoloads eieio logito-autoloads
memory-usage-autoloads pydoc-info info-look ssh-autoloads cl-seq
wget-autoloads info eieio-core package epg-config emacspeak-keymap
edmacro kmacro wid-edit emacspeak-speak emacspeak-pronounce thingatpt
dtk-speak dtk-interp voice-setup emacspeak-sounds dectalk-voices
espeak-voices mac-voices outloud-voices dtk-unicode descr-text
dtk-css-speech acss-structure tts emacspeak-load-path byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv advice cl-macs cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1408241 68837)
 (symbols 48 83517 0)
 (miscs 40 804 764)
 (strings 32 247652 21676)
 (string-bytes 1 9304814)
 (vectors 16 94655)
 (vector-slots 8 1458734 32553)
 (floats 8 1835 1045)
 (intervals 56 4851 0)
 (buffers 976 41)
 (heap 1024 90299 3554))

--