Subject: 24.3; query-replace in collapsed trees
From: Brian Zbriger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 12:17:40 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When running `isearch-forward` in an org-mode buffer, with collapsed
headings, all headings are temporarily expanded so that all content is
visible. This does not happen when running `query-replace`, and so the
context remains hidden.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-03-08 on toyol, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'i686-linux-gnu' '--build' 'i686-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=i686-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
- b a b <tab> <tab> l <tab> o <tab> a <tab> <return> 
C-x o <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> q M-: p 
<backspace> ( p a c <tab> i n i <tab> ) <return> C-c 
C-c y e s <return> <up> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> 
<C-right> <C-left> <C-left> <C-right> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> t h o n C-x C-s M-x o r g - 
r e l <tab> <return> <down> C-c C-c y e s <return> 
<C-left> <left> <left> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> t u r n <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> e <backspace> <backspace> r e t u r n C-c 
C-c y e s <return> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> p r i n t <up> 
<down> <C-left> <C-left> <C-right> SPC : r e s u l 
t s SPC o u t p u t C-c C-c y e s <return> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> SPC o u t p u t C-c C-c y e s <return> 
<up> <right> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <left> M-w C-SPC <up> <up> <right> <up> M-w 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> 
C-w <backspace> <down> <C-left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e 
t u r n C-c C-c y e s <return> <up> <up> <right> <down> 
<left> <C-left> <left> <left> C-SPC <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <left> M-w C-h n C-x k <return> 
M-x r e p o <tab> r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
executing Python code block...
Wrote /tmp/babel-11116Gbs/ob-input-11116poz
Code block evaluation complete.
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Note: file is write protected
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151106.2158/helm-multi-match hides /home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151104.0/helm-multi-match
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/dowcet/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20150810.832/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils view ob-gnuplot ob-perl
ob-js ob-sh ob-org ob-latex ob-awk ob-python loadhist switch-window
quail flyspell ispell winner filecache recentf tree-widget ido
helm-files tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
solarized-dark-theme solarized python-mode info-look which-func
thingatpt shell hippie-exp flymake cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rx
help-mode derived dired+ image-dired image-file dired-x cl-macs gv
dired-aux cl aggressive-fill-paragraph dash pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
tablist warnings tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit pdf-view
mule-util bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util undo-tree diff
org-timer org-clock edmacro kmacro paren longlines tabify vc-git
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ace-window-autoloads aggressive-fill-paragraph-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads avy-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
bibtex-utils-autoloads bog-autoloads dired+-autoloads ebib-autoloads
emms-autoloads evil-autoloads floobits-autoloads fold-dwim-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads
f-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads highlight-autoloads
highlight-chars-autoloads ipython-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads
org-autoloads org-download-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads
alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads let-alist-autoloads popup-autoloads
projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads replace+-autoloads s-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads dash-autoloads sqlite-autoloads
switch-window-autoloads swoop-autoloads async-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads ht-autoloads tablist-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
writegood-mode-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads info easymenu
visual-fill-column-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zotelo-autoloads
finder-inf package time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)