Subject: 25.0.50; Isearch doesn't exit on C-g on master
From: Scott Jaderholm <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 20:53:10 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Start Isearch, then press C-g. Isearch remains active, Isearch remains
in the mode-line, hits (if there are any) remain highlighted. This bug
was introduced to master within the last week, I think.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.25)
 of 2015-11-07 Repository revision:
 60959975b1b44ad9c4a4019a0a203c8a3bf08fd3 Windowing system distributor
 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11602901 System Description:
 Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-tiff=no --with-x-toolkit=gtk2'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  ido-grid-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  fixme-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  my-keys-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading tls...done
Opening connection to [email-masked] via shell...
Opening connection to [email-masked]...done
Reading /home/scott/.newsrc.eld...
Generating the cache active file...done
Checking new news...
nnimap read 0k from [email-masked] [2 times]
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Configuring package ido-grid-mode...done

Load-path shadows:
~/src/gnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/.elisp/dictionary-el/lpath
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-repos hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-repos
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-pulls hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-pulls
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-url hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-url
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-oauth hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-oauth
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-orgs hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-orgs
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-api hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-api
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-issues hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-issues
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-profile hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-profile
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-auth hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-auth
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-gist hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-gist
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-cache hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-cache
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-pkg hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-pkg
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh-common hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/gh-20150906.848/gh-common
~/.elisp/emacs-async/smtpmail-async hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150909.2257/smtpmail-async
~/.elisp/emacs-async/dired-async hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150909.2257/dired-async
~/.elisp/emacs-async/async hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150909.2257/async
~/.elisp/emacs-async/async-pkg hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20150909.2257/async-pkg
~/.elisp/logito/logito hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/logito-20120225.1255/logito
~/.elisp/pcache/pcache hides /home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/pcache-20150125.1653/pcache
/home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151016.825/helm-source hides ~/.elisp/helm/helm-source
/home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151016.825/helm-lib hides ~/.elisp/helm/helm-lib
/home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151016.825/helm hides ~/.elisp/helm/helm
/home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151016.825/helm-multi-match hides ~/.elisp/helm/helm-multi-match
/home/scott/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151016.825/helm-core-pkg hides ~/.elisp/helm/helm-core-pkg
~/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/format-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/color
~/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/hex-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/password-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/md4
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/sasl
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/dns
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/rfc2104
~/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/netrc
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/tls
~/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/dig
~/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/mail/binhex
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/src/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mml
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/qp
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/spam
~/src/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/src/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/compface
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/message
~/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/src/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/.elisp/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides ~/.elisp/cl-lib
/home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/emacs-lisp/package hides ~/.elisp/package
~/.elisp/mark-multiple.el/mark-multiple hides ~/.elisp/mark-multiple
~/.elisp/visual-regexp.el/visual-regexp hides ~/.elisp/visual-regexp
~/.elisp/gh.el/gh hides ~/.elisp/gh
~/.elisp/sx.el/sx hides ~/.elisp/sx
~/.elisp/f.el/f hides ~/.elisp/f
~/.elisp/fringe-helper.el/fringe-helper hides ~/.elisp/fringe-helper
/home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/cedet/pulse hides ~/.elisp/pulse
~/.elisp/pkg-info.el/pkg-info hides ~/.elisp/pkg-info
~/.elisp/volatile-highlights.el/volatile-highlights hides ~/.elisp/volatile-highlights
~/.elisp/dash.el/dash hides ~/.elisp/dash
/home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/net/secrets hides ~/.elisp/secrets
~/.elisp/expand-region.el/expand-region hides ~/.elisp/expand-region
~/.elisp/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides ~/.elisp/browse-kill-ring
~/.elisp/auto-complete/lib/fuzzy/fuzzy hides ~/.elisp/fuzzy
~/.elisp/gist.el/gist hides ~/.elisp/gist
/home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/textmodes/css-mode hides ~/.elisp/css-mode
~/.elisp/multiple-cursors.el/multiple-cursors hides ~/.elisp/multiple-cursors
~/.elisp/js2-refactor.el/js2-refactor hides ~/.elisp/js2-refactor
~/.elisp/ix.el/ix hides ~/.elisp/ix
~/.elisp/change-inner.el/change-inner hides ~/.elisp/change-inner
~/.elisp/ido-vertical-mode.el/ido-vertical-mode hides ~/.elisp/ido-vertical-mode
~/.elisp/s.el/s hides ~/.elisp/s
/home/scott/opt/emacs-master/lisp/xt-mouse hides ~/.elisp/xt-mouse
~/.elisp/auto-indent-mode.el/auto-indent-mode hides ~/.elisp/auto-indent-mode
~/.elisp/ag.el/ag hides ~/.elisp/ag
~/.elisp/zygospore.el/zygospore hides ~/.elisp/zygospore
~/.elisp/go-mode.el/go-mode hides ~/.elisp/go-mode
~/.elisp/ido-grid-mode.el/ido-grid-mode hides ~/.elisp/ido-grid-mode

Features:
(shadow sort refill mail-extr ido-grid-mode emacsbug sendmail gnus-topic
utf-7 network-stream nsm starttls shr dom subr-x browse-url gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nndraft nnmh nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-relative-time
gnus-article-treat-patch diff-mode gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev mailheader gnus-win gnus-load gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
password-cache url-vars mailcap nnheader smex yasnippet paredit
rainbow-mode elisp-slime-nav etags xref project flyspell
auto-indent-mode dired-dircolors2 dircolors shackle ace-link avy wgrep
sync-recentf highlight-numbers parent-mode queue iedit help-macro
iedit-lib ispell mb-depth dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dired-isearch
direx eieio-compat dired-x dired dash windmove help-fns+ info eimp
go-mode-autoloads ido-vertical-mode ido-complete-space-or-hyphen
ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ sbt-mode derived sbt-mode-rgrep grep
sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project compile comint
ansi-color jsj-org gnus-util gmm-utils rmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils pkg-info find-func lisp-mnt epl
rx popwin fixme-mode find-func-extension ibuffer-vc ibuf-macs ibuf-ext
ibuffer linum-relativenumber warnings linum saveplace savehist misc
winner ring finder-inf eieio eieio-core package epg-config paren-face
popup-pos-tip visible-mark hl-line etags-update popup cl-seq pos-tip
desktop frameset haskell-mode-autoloads two-column color-theme-wombat+
color-theme recentf tree-widget wid-edit ska-occur-from-isearch
ido-hacks my-bookmarks bookmark pp jsj-ido-filter-major-mode advice ido
seq byte-opt server edmacro kmacro use-package diminish bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv bind-key cl-macs
easy-mmode cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib autorevert filenotify time
jka-compr paren time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 564186 95762)
 (symbols 48 44179 6)
 (miscs 40 221 306)
 (strings 32 104572 132361)
 (string-bytes 1 2997786)
 (vectors 16 41038)
 (vector-slots 8 1603633 208778)
 (floats 8 937 462)
 (intervals 56 2512 99)
 (buffers 976 20)
 (heap 1024 66080 7845))

Scott