Subject: Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 3491)
From: 张海君 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 18:43:54 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Emacs 24.5 on Linux.

Run emacs with "emacs -Q", and then eval the following code:
------------------------------------------------------------
(setq font-lock-maximum-decoration 2
	  jit-lock-defer-time 0.05)
(setq-default show-trailing-whitespace t)
------------------------------------------------------------

Then open the attached c file, and scroll down the buffer with key C-v C-v ... until the end of buffer.
Switch to the message buffer *Message*. There are some error message as the following:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 3102) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 4131) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 6206) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 7252) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 7757) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 8269) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 8790) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 9312) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 10383) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 10895) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 11403) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 12446) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 14009) signaled (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------