Subject: 25.0.50; strange isearch behavior
From: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 19:22:06 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I found this in some ChangeLog file, in which double SPCs are
used to separate date, name, and e-mail.  Here is a simplified
example:

foo  bar
foo  bar

At the beginning of the first "foo  bar" line, type C-s, C-w, C-w,
and C-w.  Then I don't see the second line highlighted.
This happens with Emacs started with the -Q option as well.

Regards,

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-cygwin, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2015-08-07 on localhost
Windowing system distributor `The Cygwin/X Project', version 11.0.11501000
Configured using:
 `configure --verbose --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'