Subject: eieio/slot/group
From: Pierre Lorenzon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 08:02:43 +0200 (CEST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Following code :

>>>  -- Code 

(require 'eieio)
(require 'cl)

(defun slot-groups (class slot)
  (message "Slot `%s' of class `%s' has group `%s'"
	   slot class
	   (alist-get :group
		      (cl--slot-descriptor-props
		       (car-safe
			(member* slot
				 (eieio-class-slots class)
				 :test (lambda (s1 s2)
					 (eq s1
					     (eieio-slot-descriptor-name s2))
					 )))))))
(defclass mybase ()
  ((name :custom string
	 :group ident))
  )

(slot-groups 'mybase 'name)

(defclass mysub (mybase)
  ((name :group history)))

(slot-groups 'mysub 'name)

(slot-groups 'mybase 'name)

>>>  -- End Code

Produces following sequence of messages :

>>>  -- Messages 

Slot `name' of class `mybase' has group `(ident)'
Slot `name' of class `mysub' has group `(history ident)'
Slot `name' of class `mybase' has group `(history ident)'

>>>  -- End Messages

As definition of mysub alterates definition of mybase. It
should certainely not be the case ! Definition of a subclass
might not change anything of the definition of the base classe.

I suspect a list somewhere "taken as a pointer" and not copied
hence altered when it should not ! I'll investigate.

Pierre 

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2015-06-28 on jabberwocky
Repository revision: bbf63ee00a3c263e3190320bc389bf0b72a5a9d5
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/emacs'

Configured features:
JPEG SOUND NOTIFY ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Saving file /home/emacs/Messages...
Wrote /home/emacs/Messages
Making completion list... [2 times]
user-error: Beginning of history; no preceding item [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/regexp hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/regexp
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-pointed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/lists/j++-pointed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/j++-interface hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/misc/j++-interface
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-synchronized hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-synchronized
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-timed hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-timed
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-test hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-test
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-target hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/j++-target
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-process hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-process
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-asynchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-asynchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-synchronous hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/interfaces/processes/j++-synchronous
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-filtered hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-filtered
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/j++-buffer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/processes/network/j++-buffer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-linked hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-linked
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/widgets/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-author hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-author
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/j++-discid hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-discid
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/j++-project hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-project
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-performer hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/projects/j++-performer
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-person hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-person
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-flaggable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-flaggable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/graphs/j++-element hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/spreadsheet/j++-element
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/items/j++-latex hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/user/j++-latex
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/j++-loop hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-loop
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/j++-inline hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-inline
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/subsystems/j++-class hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-class
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/files/j++-file hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-file
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/j++-mastered hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-mastered
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/databases/user/j++-files hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/ecascheme/j++-files
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-bar-title hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-bar-title
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-connection hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-connection
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/j++-driver hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-driver
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/efm/j++-parameters hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-parameters
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/alsa/j++-client hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/j++-client
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-mark hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-mark
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-piece hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/mixers/j++-piece
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/b/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/div/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/font/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/a/j++-name hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/meta/j++-name
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/j++-style hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/span/j++-style
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/body/j++-bgcolor hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/attributes/td/j++-bgcolor
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/template/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/trees/j++-node hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-node
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-text hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-text
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-root hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/project/latex/tree/j++-root
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-inout hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-inout
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/html/nodes/j++-meta hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-meta
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-operator hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-operator
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/cdrom/components/j++-item hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-item
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-highpass hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-highpass
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-variable hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-variable
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-run-group hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-run-group
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-start-and-stop hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-start-and-stop
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-record-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-container hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-container
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-play-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/interfaces/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-amplify hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-amplify
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-incdec hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-incdec
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/basic/widgets/j++-object hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-object
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-control hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-control
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-input hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-input
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chainsetup hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chainsetup
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-chain hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-chain
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/j++-output hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-output
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/ecasound/j++-position hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/objects/j++-position
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-preset hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-preset
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-play hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-play
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/scmel/eca/objects/j++-record hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/sound/festival/presets/j++-record
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/boot hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/boot
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/cblfs hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cblfs
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tools hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tools
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/grub hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/grub
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.2.0/tests hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/tests
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/bash hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/bash
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.10 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.10
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.25 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.25
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/eglibc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/eglibc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.53 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.53
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/10.04 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/10.04
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/gcc hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/gcc
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/05 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/05
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/cross hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/cross
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/07 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/07
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/06 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/06
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/1.0.0/data hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/data
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/2.1.0/09 hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/clfs/data/development/09
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/utils/list hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabberwocky/packages/generator/lfs/scripts/chapter05/list
/home/emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/edext/latex/replace hides /home/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/replace

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils cl-seq cl-macs
cl eieio byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv eieio-core
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib t-mouse time-date disp-table mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 85783 4012)
 (symbols 48 18834 0)
 (miscs 40 64 124)
 (strings 32 14933 4721)
 (string-bytes 1 445196)
 (vectors 16 10259)
 (vector-slots 8 372316 9859)
 (floats 8 134 307)
 (intervals 56 789 90)
 (buffers 976 14)
 (heap 1024 17185 684))