Subject: 24.4; KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS on OS X 10.10.3
From: Blaz Merela <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 15:31:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Exactly no action (no user input) triggered the bug/crash, since Emacs wasn=
't
even the active/frontmost process when it happened. This crash has been
repeated daily for the last two weeks, or so. Never on startup, but
always in the middle of seemingly (from user's POV) doing nothing. Here is =
the Apple-provided backtrace:

Process:               Emacs-x86_64-10_9 [15051]
Path:                  /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-=
10_9
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 24.4 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs-x86_64-10_9 [15051]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-06-08 15:14:14.565 +0200
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.3 (14D136)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        9D3FB83B-D323-DF3E-F1EF-A9D8675FA673

Sleep/Wake UUID:       C86900DE-D1B6-432B-8270-51037B3CBBAF

Time Awake Since Boot: 18000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       500 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000018

VM Regions Near 0x18:
-->
    __TEXT                 0000000100000000-000000010020d000 [ 2100K] r-x/r=
wx SM=3DCOW  /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-10_9

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff96c41c82 __kill + 10
1   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000d5773 emacs_abort + 19
2   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001001a72dc ns_term_shutdown + 124
3   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000b853b shut_down_emacs + 283
4   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000b8309 terminate_due_to_sign=
al + 89
5   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000d70a6 deliver_fatal_thread_=
signal + 134
6   libsystem_platform.dylib      	0x00007fff99f06f1a _sigtramp + 26
7   ???                           	0x000000011268a280 0 + 4603814528
8   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139610 Ffuncall + 816
9   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100171e3b exec_byte_code + 2331
10  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010013a2ff funcall_lambda + 831
11  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139569 Ffuncall + 649
12  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100171e3b exec_byte_code + 2331
13  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139569 Ffuncall + 649
14  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100171e3b exec_byte_code + 2331
15  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010013a2ff funcall_lambda + 831
16  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139569 Ffuncall + 649
17  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100171e3b exec_byte_code + 2331
18  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010013a2ff funcall_lambda + 831
19  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139569 Ffuncall + 649
20  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100171e3b exec_byte_code + 2331
21  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010013a2ff funcall_lambda + 831
22  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139569 Ffuncall + 649
23  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010013916d Fapply + 541
24  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100135dd4 eval_sub + 1540
25  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100135e3b eval_sub + 1643
26  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001001360f9 Fif + 57
27  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100135cf9 eval_sub + 1321
28  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100136d29 FletX + 521
29  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100135cf9 eval_sub + 1321
30  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010013a2b9 funcall_lambda + 761
31  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139569 Ffuncall + 649
32  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100171e3b exec_byte_code + 2331
33  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010013a2ff funcall_lambda + 831
34  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100138ec0 apply_lambda + 320
35  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100135b57 eval_sub + 903
36  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100135d8f eval_sub + 1471
37  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100136c4e FletX + 302
38  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100135cf9 eval_sub + 1321
39  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100138d1a Feval + 106
40  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100139610 Ffuncall + 816
41  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100138231 internal_condition_ca=
se_n + 273
42  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010001fd50 safe__call + 288
43  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010001fe5c safe__call1 + 156
44  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010002ddb5 display_mode_element =
+ 677
45  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010002ded4 display_mode_element =
+ 964
46  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000197d2 display_mode_line + 4=
02
47  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000502d5 display_mode_lines + =
357
48  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x000000010004c55c redisplay_window + 18=
188
49  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100051d16 redisplay_window_0 + =
38
50  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100137fe4 internal_condition_ca=
se_1 + 260
51  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100047db4 redisplay_windows + 1=
64
52  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100047d72 redisplay_windows + 98
53  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100047d72 redisplay_windows + 98
54  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100024e67 redisplay_internal + =
807
55  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000bff2b read_char + 1947
56  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000bd663 read_key_sequence + 1=
859
57  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000bccf4 command_loop_1 + 5188
58  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100137ecb internal_condition_ca=
se + 251
59  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000cd13e command_loop_2 + 62
60  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x0000000100137863 internal_catch + 243
61  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000bae7d recursive_edit_1 + 221
62  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000bb02c Frecursive_edit + 236
63  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             	0x00000001000b9c7c main + 5836
64  libdyld.dylib                 	0x00007fff950795c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff96c43232 kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             	0x00007fff9a02ea6a _dispatch_mgr_thread =
+ 52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff96c423fa __select + 10
1   com.apple.Foundation          	0x00007fff97a98dc2 __NSThread__main__ + =
1345
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff96303268 _pthread_body + 131
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff963031e5 _pthread_start + 176
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9630141d thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff96c3d4de mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff96c3c64f mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff95d6deb4 __CFRunLoopServiceMac=
hPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff95d6d37b __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x00007fff95d6cbd8 CFRunLoopRunSpecific =
+ 296
5   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff8e6e666b _NSEventThread + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff96303268 _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff963031e5 _pthread_start + 176
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9630141d thread_start + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff96c4294a __workq_kernreturn + =
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9630140d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff96c4294a __workq_kernreturn + =
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff9630140d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbf5b98=
  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000003acb  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbf5bc0=
  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf5b98
   r8: 0x00000000000000ff   r9: 0x000000011269b600  r10: 0x0000000000000000=
  r11: 0x0000000000000206
  r12: 0x000000010053b720  r13: 0x000000010053b6c0  r14: 0x0000000000000028=
  r15: 0x0000000000000020
  rip: 0x00007fff96c41c82  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x000000010f374000

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x10020cfff +Emacs-x86_64-10_9 (0) <D934986B-51=
FF-3CFC-89FA-7D8C4FE15487> /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86=
_64-10_9
       0x102ffc000 -        0x102ffcff5 +cl_kernels (???) <7F67394D-6BE2-4D=
15-A56C-C06BA11909F4> cl_kernels
       0x1076a8000 -        0x1076a8fef +cl_kernels (???) <7569E411-9591-4E=
0B-A63D-FA2F3A67ECBB> cl_kernels
       0x1098a4000 -        0x10998afef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5) <7BFE1DA=
8-2BE4-3B4F-8A7F-F3D6D4D36ADA> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/=
Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff6d7c9000 -     0x7fff6d7ff837  dyld (353.2.1) <65DCCB06-339C-3E25=
-9702-600A28291D0E> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8d573000 -     0x7fff8d5f1fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices =
(640.4 - 640.4) <20121A5E-7AB5-3624-8CF0-3562F97C8A95> /System/Library/Fram=
eworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Ve=
rsions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8d6e3000 -     0x7fff8d6ebfe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5) <0E9=
B5292-1EBC-379D-A706-83A27C05D742> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framew=
ork/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff8d6ec000 -     0x7fff8d9d3ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore =
(1108.6 - 1108.6) <8953580E-7857-33B2-AA64-98296830D3A8> /System/Library/Fr=
ameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/=
Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff8d9f0000 -     0x7fff8db09ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.6)=
<D45790B0-E1A3-3C7D-8BA2-AB71D2CFA7FB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText=
.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8dda8000 -     0x7fff8ddadfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2=
.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskA=
rbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8ddaf000 -     0x7fff8ddb0ff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1213) <CCEC13A5=
-D0D9-31C5-B0B0-1C564B4A20A6> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff8ddc1000 -     0x7fff8ddcdff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 - 1=
87) <1E07769D-68DE-3BF2-8E9E-A1E98BF70D1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenD=
irectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8de77000 -     0x7fff8deaffff  libsystem_network.dylib (412.20.3)=
<589A5F67-BE2A-3245-A181-0ECC9B53EB00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.d=
ylib
    0x7fff8dede000 -     0x7fff8dedefff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162.1)=
<E0605012-0DDB-3150-8FD0-699376FA3CD0> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff8dedf000 -     0x7fff8dee0fff  liblangid.dylib (117) <B54A4AA0-2E=
53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8e160000 -     0x7fff8e47bfcf  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0) <1183=
FE6A-FDB6-3B3B-928D-50C7909F2308> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.fra=
mework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff8e47c000 -     0x7fff8e4a2fff  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 - 1=
63.6) <29D4CB95-42EF-34C6-8182-BDB6F7BB1E79> /System/Library/PrivateFramewo=
rks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff8e4a3000 -     0x7fff8e4b0ff3  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 228.=
0.1) <3429EB06-9F0E-355F-B9AB-F72879177398> /System/Library/PrivateFramewor=
ks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff8e4f3000 -     0x7fff8e50dff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <7760=
E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.frame=
work/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff8e58d000 -     0x7fff8f10eff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1347.57) <=
B214D528-7D1C-39B2-BE36-821D417A0297> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.fra=
mework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff8f147000 -     0x7fff8f151ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.2 - 5.2) <2BB=
D749A-8E18-35B8-8E48-A90347C1CCA7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAut=
h.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8f16a000 -     0x7fff8f187ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57) <26B38E61-2=
98A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff8f2fc000 -     0x7fff8f2fdff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65) <9615D=
10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8f2fe000 -     0x7fff8f42efff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1) <=
466BDFA8-0B9F-3AB0-989D-F9779422926A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIF=
oundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff8f43b000 -     0x7fff8f43dfff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging (1.=
0 - 1) <9A6E5710-EA99-366E-BF40-9A65EC1B46A1> /System/Library/PrivateFramew=
orks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff8f54a000 -     0x7fff8f54cff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9) <=
41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservice=
s.dylib
    0x7fff8f7e5000 -     0x7fff8f856ffb  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS =
(360 - 375.2) <2338AF23-528F-359A-847F-8B04E49E2B84> /System/Library/Framew=
orks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Vers=
ions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8f857000 -     0x7fff8f85afff  com.apple.IOSurface (97.4 - 97.4) =
<AE11CFBC-4D46-30F3-BEEC-4C8131079391> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface=
.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff902c2000 -     0x7fff902cdff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.20.48) <28EF83=
28-E3E2-336A-974B-FB1BF119D55A> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff902ce000 -     0x7fff90435ffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolb=
ox (1.12 - 1.12) <5678FC94-456A-3F5F-BA9A-10EB6E462997> /System/Library/Fra=
meworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff90436000 -     0x7fff9043afff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79.1) <201E=
F6DF-5074-3CB7-A361-398CF957A264> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framewo=
rk/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff90449000 -     0x7fff9048afff  libGLU.dylib (11.1.2) <4C54F0D1-2A=
DC-38A0-92D1-F479E9B99355> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Vers=
ions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff904af000 -     0x7fff90593fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.20.2) <9=
77DA067-2588-3BF8-A7B2-F08FC6E9088F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff906e5000 -     0x7fff906eaff7  libmacho.dylib (862) <126CA2ED-DE9=
1-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff906eb000 -     0x7fff90825fff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0=
- 1237) <3C06213D-847A-3C7B-843E-6EC37113965D> /System/Library/Frameworks/=
ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff908b6000 -     0x7fff90900ff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 522.1=
) <E8BD41E4-7747-3CAF-807A-5CA9AD16B525> /System/Library/Frameworks/Applica=
tionServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/=
A/HIServices
    0x7fff90b6c000 -     0x7fff90b77ff7  libcsfde.dylib (471.20.7) <44E5154=
9-CECC-3C7B-867B-01901CA9C756> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff90b78000 -     0x7fff90b89fff  libcmph.dylib (1) <46EC3997-DB5E-3=
8AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff90bbd000 -     0x7fff90bc5ff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <01EC=
5144-D09A-3D6A-AE35-F6D48585F154> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSR=
P.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff90bf3000 -     0x7fff90c5ffff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0 =
- 500.35.2) <5E228544-77A9-3AA5-8355-E8F6626F50E7> /System/Library/Framewor=
ks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff91c23000 -     0x7fff91c30ff7  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2=
.1.2 - 2.1.2) <551322E2-C1E4-3378-A218-F362985E3E3C> /System/Library/Privat=
eFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff91cb3000 -     0x7fff91cbeff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10=
.10 - 631) <D87A64FA-64B1-3B23-BB43-ADE173C108C6> /System/Library/PrivateFr=
ameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff91cd9000 -     0x7fff91d99ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.4 =
- 1.6.4) <A67CE7D7-AAE4-3AC0-86B7-EAF403853D09> /System/Library/PrivateFram=
eworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff91d9a000 -     0x7fff91f4aff3  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 - 361.1=
8) <ACA61D8F-9535-3141-8FDD-AC3EF6BF0806> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz=
Core.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff91fa8000 -     0x7fff91fe3fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 560=
45) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727> /System/Library/PrivateFramework=
s/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff91fe4000 -     0x7fff91fe6fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <3BA8=
37D8-94F5-3240-9CF7-E40DC2808446> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogi=
n.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff91fe7000 -     0x7fff91fe7fff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62) <=
C69DA8A7-B536-34BF-A93F-1C170E2C6D58> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServic=
es.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff91fe8000 -     0x7fff91fedfff  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.20.16) =
<FBC3F80F-A0FB-3BD6-9A7E-800DE45F092E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff91fee000 -     0x7fff91ff0fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib (699=
.1.5) <20F3B077-179D-3CB0-A3C1-C8602D53B4DB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_conf=
iguration.dylib
    0x7fff9265b000 -     0x7fff92e97fe3  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - =
779.11) <DC15AADD-387C-348E-84F0-1C8BAAB1B567> /System/Library/Frameworks/C=
oreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff937de000 -     0x7fff937defff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1=
.12 - 1.12) <E5335492-7EFE-31EA-BE72-4A9CEE68D58E> /System/Library/Framewor=
ks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff937df000 -     0x7fff9380aff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30) <8CBB4416-=
EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff9380b000 -     0x7fff93822ff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128) <E78=
CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.fr=
amework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.=
dylib
    0x7fff9382f000 -     0x7fff938c3fff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 21=
3) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon=
.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff938c4000 -     0x7fff938d5ff7  libz.1.dylib (55) <88C7C7DE-04B8-3=
16F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff938d6000 -     0x7fff93ae3ff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.3.13 - 72=
0.3.13) <69E15385-5784-3912-88F6-03B16F1C1A5C> /System/Library/Frameworks/C=
FNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff93ae4000 -     0x7fff93b24ff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.1.2) <260A4BF=
3-DC45-369C-A0CD-B667F9D17179> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/=
Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff93b25000 -     0x7fff93b3fff7  libextension.dylib (55.2) <3BB019C=
A-199A-36AC-AA22-14B562138545> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff93b40000 -     0x7fff93b47fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <1581D=
25F-CC07-39B0-90E8-5D4F3CF84EBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework=
/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff93b48000 -     0x7fff93bdeff7  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit (283.6=
7.2 - 283.67.2) <79F5AD38-61D5-30E6-96DC-974351D4195B> /System/Library/Fram=
eworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff93e25000 -     0x7fff93e71ff7  libcups.2.dylib (408.2) <E8AD18F9-=
61E4-3791-B840-504468C25556> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff93e81000 -     0x7fff942b1fff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 -=
3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241> /System/Library/PrivateFrame=
works/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff942b2000 -     0x7fff942b4ff7  libutil.dylib (38) <471AD65E-B86E-=
3C4A-8ABD-B8665A2BCE3F> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff9431c000 -     0x7fff943d7ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 - 900=
0.4.2) <4655B4B8-523D-3AE6-92A0-8486A2258B3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Di=
scRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff943e9000 -     0x7fff94488e27  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <662=
7DDD9-A8FE-3968-B23A-B6A29AA3919A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJ=
PEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff94515000 -     0x7fff9452fff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7) <1D03E875-A7C0=
-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff94530000 -     0x7fff9472a46f  libobjc.A.dylib (647) <759E155D-BC=
42-3D4E-869B-6F57D477177C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff94734000 -     0x7fff9473dfff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.2) <0BAF2=
EA8-3BC4-3BF4-ABB6-A6E0A1F3F6A5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framewor=
k/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff9473e000 -     0x7fff94740fff  libRadiance.dylib (1237) <9B048776=
-53BB-3947-8ECE-9DDA804C86B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/=
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff94743000 -     0x7fff94a48ff3  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 758.7=
) <6711FAA9-904A-3B49-9665-FC8D13B93C42> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.=
framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff94a77000 -     0x7fff94b19fff  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.4 - 4.3.4=
f4) <A1120885-F31B-3C13-9B0D-2589F391CC7A> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBlu=
etooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff94b1a000 -     0x7fff94c29ff3  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.3 -=
1.9.3) <FEE11342-5BC4-37A7-8169-DA48BE17B9C9> /System/Library/PrivateFrame=
works/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff94dbd000 -     0x7fff94dcdff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34) <A3A2E56C-2B65=
-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff94de6000 -     0x7fff94df4ff7  com.apple.opengl (11.1.2 - 11.1.2)=
<864B35BF-1E76-382B-8D5F-38C7282621E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.f=
ramework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff94e1a000 -     0x7fff94e1bffb  libremovefile.dylib (35) <3485B5F4=
-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff94e1c000 -     0x7fff94e21ffb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.10.1) <=
A7B6447A-6680-3625-83C3-993B58D5C43F> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff95076000 -     0x7fff95079ff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.1) <9EACCA38-=
291D-38CC-811F-7E9D1451E2D3> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff9507b000 -     0x7fff9507ffff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <CCA42EE2-=
3400-3444-9486-BC454E60D944> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framewor=
k/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff950b4000 -     0x7fff95163fe7  libvMisc.dylib (516) <6739E390-46E=
7-3BFA-9B69-B278562326E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/V=
ersions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff95164000 -     0x7fff9523aff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.=
10.1 - 396) <1149D3E1-CC6C-3177-916D-2BE066DC9344> /System/Library/PrivateF=
rameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff9523b000 -     0x7fff9526aff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (22=
1.7.2 - 221.7.2) <B93D4775-149C-3698-B38C-9C50673D455C> /System/Library/Pri=
vateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesIntern=
al
    0x7fff9526b000 -     0x7fff95296fff  libc++abi.dylib (125) <88A22A0F-87=
C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff95297000 -     0x7fff9530fff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.1=
4 - 1.14) <06A8405D-53BA-30A9-BA8A-222099176091> /System/Library/Frameworks=
/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff95bd6000 -     0x7fff95c0dffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - =
194.5) <CAFB9695-000F-34EA-8DF5-09996929C26A> /System/Library/Frameworks/LD=
AP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff95c24000 -     0x7fff95c6aff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (134.1) <CE4=
1D8C2-BEED-345C-BC4F-3775CC06C672> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationSe=
rvices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/l=
ibFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff95cf7000 -     0x7fff95cfafff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1=
.0 - 1) <9E025823-660A-30C5-A568-223BD595B6F7> /System/Library/Frameworks/S=
erviceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff95cfb000 -     0x7fff96093ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 11=
53.18) <5C0892B8-9691-341F-9279-CA3A74D59AA0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Co=
reFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff96094000 -     0x7fff96098fff  libcache.dylib (69) <45E9A2E7-99C4=
-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff960b7000 -     0x7fff960caff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) =
<8D7BA9BA-EB36-307A-9119-0B3D9732C953> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluet=
ooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff960cb000 -     0x7fff960ccfff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib =
(100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessages=
Client.dylib
    0x7fff96174000 -     0x7fff96183fff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.=
7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Appl=
icationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Vers=
ions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff96300000 -     0x7fff96309fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.10.1)=
<3103AA7F-3BAE-3673-9649-47FFD7E15C97> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.d=
ylib
    0x7fff9630a000 -     0x7fff9631cff7  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol (=
1.0 - 1) <CE9FABB4-1C5D-3F9B-9BB8-5CC50C3E5E31> /System/Library/PrivateFram=
eworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff9647f000 -     0x7fff96481ffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (779.11) <51607=
E77-F183-3CC2-A78C-238AFBDF6262> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.fr=
amework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff964b5000 -     0x7fff96509fff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <1B9530FD-989=
B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff9650a000 -     0x7fff9652bfff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (10=
.3 - 1030.71.6) <D3862426-2586-3DF7-BA75-9A184FCD74C4> /System/Library/Priv=
ateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff965c4000 -     0x7fff965cffff  libGL.dylib (11.1.2) <BF99CC65-215=
A-3C7D-87D7-3F7EE6E9B3DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versi=
ons/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff967d2000 -     0x7fff967daff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0=
- 1) <9CE67F85-2BA8-3093-97BA-07BF5C04A5D6> /System/Library/PrivateFramewo=
rks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff967db000 -     0x7fff96849ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <769=
7A837-98B8-3BDB-A7D2-8ED4C9ABC510> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimda=
l.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff9684a000 -     0x7fff96ab4ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 - 57031.20=
.26) <6568520A-587D-3167-BB79-60CE6FEADC64> /System/Library/Frameworks/Secu=
rity.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff96ab5000 -     0x7fff96b06fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -=
4.3.0) <450293F7-DAE7-3DD0-8F7C-71FC2FD72627> /System/Library/Frameworks/C=
oreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff96b20000 -     0x7fff96b36ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267) <F153AC5=
B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff96b80000 -     0x7fff96b87ff7  libCGCMS.A.dylib (779.11) <5D33FF8=
C-AC74-3B7B-A602-4AA470FEAF79> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.fram=
ework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff96b88000 -     0x7fff96befffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 -=
396.1.1) <9B0B3198-DDBE-36C0-8BA9-3EC89C725282> /System/Library/PrivateFra=
meworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff96bf0000 -     0x7fff96c2bfff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301) <C4D2AD03=
-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationService=
s.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff96c2c000 -     0x7fff96c49fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.20.48=
) <EAFD7BD0-0C30-3E7D-9528-F9916BA0167C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.d=
ylib
    0x7fff96c4a000 -     0x7fff96c5bfff  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.20.2) =
<6084A531-2523-39F8-B030-811FA1A32FB5> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dy=
lib
    0x7fff96c95000 -     0x7fff96cefff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - =
1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks=
/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff96cf0000 -     0x7fff96cf8ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2) <0C68D=
3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff96d36000 -     0x7fff96d50fff  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework (1.4.3=
- 1.4.3) <AE62A92E-EDA7-37AD-8AF0-7912E9381A1F> /System/Library/PrivateFra=
meworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff96d51000 -     0x7fff96d52fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18) <581D=
AD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff96da7000 -     0x7fff96e30ff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 -=
57020.1) <85707039-0C8A-3409-B0B5-153431CC1841> /System/Library/PrivateFra=
meworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff96e59000 -     0x7fff96e59fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 =
- 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01> /System/Library/Frameworks/App=
licationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff96e5a000 -     0x7fff96f4cfff  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <B834E7C8-EC3=
E-3382-BC5A-DA38DC4D720C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff96f6c000 -     0x7fff9729fff7  libmecabra.dylib (666.7) <0ED8AE5E=
-7A5B-34A6-A2EE-2B852E60E1E2> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff972a0000 -     0x7fff972b2ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (194.1) <35371406=
-75EF-304A-A073-956C40373555> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff972b3000 -     0x7fff972c0ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36) <2DF83FBC-5C=
08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff972c1000 -     0x7fff973d3ff7  libvDSP.dylib (516) <151B3CCB-77D3=
-3715-A3D0-7C74CD5C7FFC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Ve=
rsions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff973e9000 -     0x7fff97411fff  libxpc.dylib (559.20.9) <D35D0DB2-=
D7BD-3BE4-8378-062BFE545E1D> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff97412000 -     0x7fff97419ff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <BF8FC13=
3-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff97508000 -     0x7fff9750afff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <=
DAAD7013-A19D-3858-BFF7-DE1DAF664401> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/log=
in.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/logins=
upport
    0x7fff97583000 -     0x7fff975b3fff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1) <1E12AB=
45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff975b4000 -     0x7fff975bcfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1) <6=
2B70ECA-E40D-3C63-896E-7F00EC386DDB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff975bd000 -     0x7fff979caff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128) <F9201AE7-B=
031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework=
/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff97a5a000 -     0x7fff97d8bfff  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1153.2=
0) <F0FF3A5D-C5B7-34A1-9319-DE1EF928E58E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Founda=
tion.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff97e2b000 -     0x7fff97f1bfef  libJP2.dylib (1237) <A24C99BF-2360=
-343F-BCA1-F044E78EA0DE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versi=
ons/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff97f22000 -     0x7fff97f6fff7  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCor=
e (10.3 - 451.1) <DE992474-0841-38A1-B4F6-46D653E454D5> /System/Library/Fra=
meworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.frame=
work/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff97fea000 -     0x7fff9810eff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.56 -=
644.56) <20AABB1C-9319-3E4D-A024-51B0DD5FCD3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/=
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versi=
ons/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff9810f000 -     0x7fff98203fff  libFontParser.dylib (134.2) <9F57B=
025-AB9C-31DD-9D54-2D7AB1298885> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServ=
ices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/lib=
FontParser.dylib
    0x7fff98737000 -     0x7fff98751ff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313) <DF=
56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiqu=
ity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff98844000 -     0x7fff9884ffff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061) <D38=
1EBC6-69D8-31D3-8084-5A80A32CB748> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff98851000 -     0x7fff98857fff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.20.1) <8=
40F5301-B55A-3078-90B9-FEFFD6CD741A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff98870000 -     0x7fff988a3fff  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757.2) <2=
912E5C2-085F-3FE2-8531-23B6E894B0F0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Medi=
aKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff98b66000 -     0x7fff98b91fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 =
- 229) <F03DFAC6-6285-3176-9C6D-7CC50F8CD52A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Co=
reServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Ver=
sions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff98bf8000 -     0x7fff98bfafff  libquarantine.dylib (76.20.1) <7AF=
90041-2768-378A-925A-D83161863642> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff98bfb000 -     0x7fff98e7aff7  com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.3) <=
5A27E0D8-5E5A-335B-B3F6-2601C7B976FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.f=
ramework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff98e9a000 -     0x7fff98eb5ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <D64842BE-7=
BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff98eb6000 -     0x7fff98ebfff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1) <=
61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff98edc000 -     0x7fff98ee0ff7  libGIF.dylib (1237) <8A40FED5-FA90=
-3E76-A359-CD974C43A962> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versi=
ons/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff98ee1000 -     0x7fff990c6ff7  libicucore.A.dylib (531.48) <3CD34=
752-B1F9-31D2-865D-B5B0F0BE3111> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff99132000 -     0x7fff9915afff  libsystem_info.dylib (459.20.1) <A=
EB3FE62-4763-3050-8352-D6F9AF961AE6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff99543000 -     0x7fff9955fff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1) <1=
9BCC257-5717-3502-A71F-95D65AFA861B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff99560000 -     0x7fff99584ff7  com.apple.Sharing (328.16 - 328.16=
) <F96C7040-5FAF-3BC6-AE1E-5BF9CBE786C4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/=
Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff99693000 -     0x7fff99693ff7  libunc.dylib (29) <5676F7EA-C1DF-3=
29F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff99694000 -     0x7fff996effe7  libTIFF.dylib (1237) <6C8BBCA3-C23=
3-3941-ACF9-F06C5E6EE2E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Vers=
ions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff996f0000 -     0x7fff9975ffff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0=
) <80883BD1-C9BA-3794-A20E-476F94DD89A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreSer=
vices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/Search=
Kit
    0x7fff99d14000 -     0x7fff99d80ff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 327.5) <FC99=
8246-ED60-334D-9E94-453F35EF9C78> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.fr=
amework/Versions/A/MMCS
    0x7fff99d81000 -     0x7fff99dccfff  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 321.6) =
<4C54EDB7-4377-3722-8C47-F3C3D260FCBA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Cl=
oudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff99e57000 -     0x7fff99e7bfef  libJPEG.dylib (1237) <6DB10054-5C6=
4-32FB-83FD-E102A8F73258> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Vers=
ions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff99e7c000 -     0x7fff99eb4fff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 =
- 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553> /System/Library/PrivateFramewo=
rks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff99f02000 -     0x7fff99f0afff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63) <64E=
34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff99f0b000 -     0x7fff99f30fff  libPng.dylib (1237) <F5652650-87ED=
-3D53-9E59-A897DFA41DD0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versi=
ons/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff9a02a000 -     0x7fff9a054ff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4) <502CF=
32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff9a055000 -     0x7fff9a147ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42) <2A06D02F-8B=
76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff9a14d000 -     0x7fff9a14dff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <77845842-DE7=
0-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff9a382000 -     0x7fff9a388fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.frame=
work (5.0.9 - 5.0.9) <BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111> /System/Library=
/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framew=
ork/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff9a389000 -     0x7fff9a3b9ff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib (44) <F09809A=
4-53B9-3E91-A8FA-D3F584C03AA3> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff9a3bf000 -     0x7fff9a3f9ffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115)=
<6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/D=
ebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff9a478000 -     0x7fff9a47eff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib (=
167.1.10) <29AB225B-D7FB-30ED-9600-65D44B9A9442> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_=
networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff9a47f000 -     0x7fff9a47ffff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 =
- vecLib 3.10) <9D749502-A228-3BF1-B52F-A182DEEB2C4D> /System/Library/Frame=
works/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/=
A/vecLib
    0x7fff9a480000 -     0x7fff9a482fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (11.1.2=
) <6EFEC4A6-2EAC-3C27-820E-C28BE71B9FCB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.=
framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff9a81e000 -     0x7fff9a82bfff  libxar.1.dylib (255) <7CD69BB5-97B=
A-3858-8A8B-2F33F129E6E7> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff9a838000 -     0x7fff9a8c4ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.10.1) <86F=
BED7A-F2C8-3591-AD6F-486DD57E6B6A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff9a8c9000 -     0x7fff9a8cdfff  libpam.2.dylib (20) <E805398D-9A92=
-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff9a8f9000 -     0x7fff9a958fff  com.apple.AE (681.2 - 681.2) <181B=
3B06-2DC6-3E4D-B44A-2551C5E9CF6F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.f=
ramework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff9ad35000 -     0x7fff9add3fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 917.3=
5) <8CBD1D32-4F4B-3F9A-AC65-76F2B5376FBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreSe=
rvices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metada=
ta
    0x7fff9ae02000 -     0x7fff9ae1efff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0=
- 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC> /System/Library/PrivateFr=
ameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff9ae7d000 -     0x7fff9aea6ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <AED1143F-B84=
8-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff9af44000 -     0x7fff9b213ff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.3.4) <C1AE=
8252-A95D-3BF4-83B8-BE85E979F2CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.fra=
mework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff9b214000 -     0x7fff9b2a5ff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (471.20.7) <E=
CD8903C-F131-3A9A-BBF4-E124DA028909> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff9b2a6000 -     0x7fff9b2a6fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accel=
erate 1.10) <2C8AF258-4F11-3BEC-A826-22D7199B3975> /System/Library/Framewor=
ks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff9b2b2000 -     0x7fff9b2cbff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 -=
187) <790ED527-EFD2-3EA6-8C97-A8C04E96EBA7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Ope=
nDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versio=
ns/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff9b366000 -     0x7fff9b36bff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <BE7E51A0-B=
6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff9b36c000 -     0x7fff9b375ff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <=
BA9F5A09-D200-3D18-9F4A-20C789291A30> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Com=
monAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff9b376000 -     0x7fff9b39efff  libRIP.A.dylib (779.11) <88434DA0-=
B6B8-304A-9DC0-41D3947E8734> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framew=
ork/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff9b447000 -     0x7fff9b479ff3  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1=
.3 - 1.3) <C6DB0A07-F8E4-3837-BCA9-225F460EDA81> /System/Library/PrivateFra=
meworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff9b6e8000 -     0x7fff9b74fff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0 =
- 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD> /System/Library/PrivateFram=
eworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff9b750000 -     0x7fff9b76ffff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1) <36AA=
9FD5-2685-314D-B364-3FA4688D86BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDue=
t.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff9b770000 -     0x7fff9b898ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 308.6) <DE=
A5D3E1-D333-302B-A6CF-7643BFDFAED0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreU=
I.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff9b899000 -     0x7fff9b8c6fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1) =
<18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo=
.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff9b8d6000 -     0x7fff9b925ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2) <=
4A9574ED-15CF-3EBB-B4C0-D30F644D6C74> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.fra=
mework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff9b926000 -     0x7fff9b972fff  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 - =
1615.24) <8825B3E2-E053-3E01-AE31-793443962D06> /System/Library/Frameworks/=
CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff9b973000 -     0x7fff9b9b9ff7  libauto.dylib (186) <A260789B-D4D8=
-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff9b9ba000 -     0x7fff9b9ebff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1=
.0 - 1) <D0903EA8-D861-3488-BCF5-9D8E7C6D01FA> /System/Library/PrivateFrame=
works/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff9b9ec000 -     0x7fff9bceeffb  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 - 1077.=
0.18) <2BBF8B44-DD46-3432-8C84-6D6AA004C233> /System/Library/PrivateFramewo=
rks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff9bd14000 -     0x7fff9bd88ffb  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 =
- 55126) <42589E18-D38C-3E25-B638-6E29740C224C> /System/Library/Frameworks/=
SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff9bdd7000 -     0x7fff9bf65fff  libBLAS.dylib (1128) <497912C1-A98=
E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/V=
ersions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff9bfa7000 -     0x7fff9c01dfe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2) <E17=
89801-3985-3949-B736-6B3378873301> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff9c0b8000 -     0x7fff9c0d8fff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 - 47.=
1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks=
/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff9c0d9000 -     0x7fff9c21ffef  libsqlite3.dylib (168) <8B78BED1-7=
B9B-3943-80DC-0871015AEAC4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff9c225000 -     0x7fff9c2a9fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0=
- 1) <599AED3E-B689-3C40-8B91-93AD36C97658> /System/Library/PrivateFramewo=
rks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff9c2aa000 -     0x7fff9c2c7fff  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framew=
ork (263.9.1 - 263.9.1) <6ABD3AE2-DF6A-3AB2-994B-9C0FB42CE2B7> /System/Libr=
ary/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupp=
ort
    0x7fff9c3c5000 -     0x7fff9c3c6fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.=
0 - 25) <2D61A2C3-C83E-3A3F-8EC1-736DBEC250AB> /System/Library/PrivateFrame=
works/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff9c455000 -     0x7fff9c6d3fff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (6.04 -=
791) <B6139D16-972F-3BC4-A61B-2F226F7666DB> /System/Library/CoreServices/R=
awCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff9c6d4000 -     0x7fff9c6dcff3  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1=
210.20.1 - 1210.20.1) <84F79D3E-7B5E-3C93-8479-35794A3F125E> /System/Librar=
y/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framewor=
k/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff9c6dd000 -     0x7fff9c74ffff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -=
1050.20.2) <09C0518C-90DF-3FC3-96D6-34D35F72C8EF> /System/Library/Framewor=
ks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff9c7dc000 -     0x7fff9c871ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0=
) <9150C2B7-2E6E-3509-96EA-7B3F959F049E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Applica=
tionServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A=
/ColorSync
    0x7fff9c8ed000 -     0x7fff9c8edff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.20.9) <FA89A1=
13-696E-3271-8FE1-A0D7324E8481> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff9c920000 -     0x7fff9c922fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.20.5)=
<4CF77128-6BE0-3958-B646-707FA9CE61B2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.d=
ylib
    0x7fff9c938000 -     0x7fff9c986fff  libcurl.4.dylib (83.1.2) <462767FC=
-C7F2-39F1-8C10-DA4114945F55> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff9c9e7000 -     0x7fff9ca17fff  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <A37BAF7=
6-C262-3292-B82D-F004CAC5F333> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Ver=
sions/A/GSS
    0x7fff9ca18000 -     0x7fff9ca23ff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framewo=
rk (5.3.3 - 5.3.3) <A5640275-E2A6-3856-95EF-5F0DC440B10C> /System/Library/F=
rameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthes=
is.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 6
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 8360
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=3D187.9M resident=3D128.3M(68%) swappe=
d_out_or_unallocated=3D59.6M(32%)
Writable regions: Total=3D232.4M written=3D81.3M(35%) resident=3D104.8M(45%=
) swapped_out=3D8704K(4%) unallocated=3D127.6M(55%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D                      =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
CG backing stores                  14.9M
CG image                            264K
CG shared images                    240K
CoreImage                            16K
CoreUI image data                   172K
Dispatch continuations             16.0M
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                            161.1M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               16K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              10.4M
VM_ALLOCATE                        17.1M
__DATA                             37.5M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         71.9M
__TEXT                            116.0M
__UNICODE                           552K
mapped file                        71.7M
shared memory                         4K
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D                      =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
TOTAL                             574.0M

Model: MacBookPro11,2, BootROM MBP112.0138.B14, 4 processors, Intel Core i7=
, 2 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 2.18f15
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D5434353153=
3641465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D5434353153=
3641465238412D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x134), Broa=
dcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.166.24.3)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.4f4 15601, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial=
ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0256F, 251 GB
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Natural=C2=AE Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
USB Device: USB Receiver
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.1

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
of 2014-10-21 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1347
Configured using:
`configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: nXML

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  my-keys-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
s-{ y M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Using vacuous schema
Setting up indent for shell type bash
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type bash
uncompressing files.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Wrote /Users/blaise/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 1 frame, 240 buffers restored.
run-hooks: Symbol's function definition is void: bal-flycheck-mode
(No files need saving) [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils ido-completing-read+ warnings smex
haskell-font-lock haskell-mode haskell-string haskell-sort-imports
haskell-align-imports haskell-compat haskell-complete-module etags
dabbrev haskell-customize highlight-indentation noutline outline
hilit-chg auto-indent-mode view jka-compr conf-mode asm-mode css-mode
make-mode cc-langs js byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv imenu
thingatpt cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs scheme undo-tree diff sgml-mode sh-script smie
executable vc-git rst dired flycheck find-func help-mode rx subr-x dash
flymake compile jedi auto-complete popup jedi-core python-environment
epc ctable concurrent deferred sphinx-doc s ucs-normalize json comint
ansi-color nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok python desktop frameset ivy delsel ido-vertical-mode ido savehist
linum paren powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
sanityinc-solarized-light-theme color-theme-sanityinc-solarized winner
ring exec-path-from-shell android-mode-autoloads tex-site
auto-indent-mode-autoloads autopair-autoloads back-button-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads duplicate-thing-autoloads
flycheck-color-mode-line-autoloads flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads
flycheck-tip-autoloads flymake-jshint-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
hl-line+-autoloads idomenu-autoloads inf-php-autoloads epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads let-alist-autoloads livid-mode-autoloads
move-text-autoloads nav-flash-autoloads pydoc-info info-look
python-magic-autoloads info slime-autoloads smooth-scroll-autoloads
smooth-scrolling-autoloads soothe-theme-autoloads s-autoloads
toxi-theme-autoloads twilight-anti-bright-theme-autoloads
ucs-utils-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl-macs cl gv pcache-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads visible-mark-autoloads package epg-config recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu autorevert filenotify superword subword
easy-mmode edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib advice help-fns saveplace
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 495732 16683)
(symbols 48 38097 3)
(miscs 40 944 297)
(strings 32 83810 12724)
(string-bytes 1 2648396)
(vectors 16 54940)
(vector-slots 8 959498 6272)
(floats 8 419 881)
(intervals 56 8646 48)
(buffers 960 253))