Subject: A bug has been detected in GNU Parted
From: Mirko ML <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 23:12:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

partprobe
Backtrace has 12 calls on stack:
  12: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(ped_assert+0x2e) [0x7fb6c77b22ee]
  11: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(+0x3e02e) [0x7fb6c77dc02e]
  10: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(+0x3e43e) [0x7fb6c77dc43e]
  9: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(+0x40c73) [0x7fb6c77dec73]
  8: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(ped_disk_add_partition+0x163)
[0x7fb6c77b8053]
  7: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(+0x3f72b) [0x7fb6c77dd72b]
  6: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(+0x407c3) [0x7fb6c77de7c3]
  5: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libparted.so.0(ped_disk_new+0x58)
[0x7fb6c77b84f8]
  4: partprobe() [0x4013a0]
  3: partprobe(main+0x20e) [0x4011fe]
  2: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xfd)
[0x7fb6c6758ead]
  1: partprobe() [0x401249]
A bug has been detected in GNU Parted.  Refer to the web site of parted
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/parted.html for more information of
what could be useful for bug submitting!  Please email a bug report to
[email-masked] containing at least the version (2.3) and the
following message:  Assertion (head_size <= 63) at
../../../libparted/labels/dos.c:662 in function
probe_partition_for_geom() failed.

-- 
Ciao
Mirko