Subject: Emacs 24.2 manual has external cross reference to Specialized Emacs Features that fails
From: Pean LIM <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Pean LIM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 10:57:44 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

This is a documentation bug report.  The emacs manual 
(http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/pdf/emacs_7x9.pdf) advertised 
at http://shop.fsf.org/product/Emacs_Manual_24/ contains several cross 
references to another document called /Specialized Emacs Features/ with 
filename emacs-xtra.pdf but the hyperlink fails.   E.g., on page 141 we 
find:

    See Section “Emerge” in Specialized Emacs Features, for the Emerge
    facility,
    which provides a powerful interface for merging files.

Also, where can I find a copy ofemacs-xtra.pdf ?

Best regards,

~Pean

-- 
Pean LIM, CHTP                         mobile: +1 425 985 9270
Principal                              office: +1 425 747 2753
Twin Trees, LLC                      email: [email-masked]
"Doing IT Better in Hospitality"   www.linkedin.com/in/peanlim