Subject: 24.4; crash on OS X
From: Yuriy Pitometsu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 03:54:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Process:               Emacs-x86_64-10_9 [1125]
Path:
 /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-10_9
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 24.4 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        zsh [374]
Responsible:           iTerm [234]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2015-02-22 03:43:58.012 +0200
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.1 (14B25)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        79963DBF-299D-1470-CED5-CF1DF5A89DA2

Time Awake Since Boot: 3400 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff91201c7e __kill + 10
1   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000d5cc3 emacs_abort + 19
2   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001001a73bc ns_term_shutdown + 124
3   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000b8a9b shut_down_emacs + 283
4   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000b8869
terminate_due_to_signal + 89
5   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000d5cc3 emacs_abort + 19
6   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001001b2add ns_read_socket + 717
7   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000bf72f gobble_input + 287
8   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000c5db5 unblock_input + 69
9   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001001b3c2d ns_update_window_end +
173
10  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100006e85 update_window + 6453
11  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100004f14 update_window_tree +
132
12  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100004d6d update_frame + 125
13  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100026c4e redisplay_internal +
7086
14  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000275c0
redisplay_preserve_echo_area + 32
15  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017acbe
wait_reading_process_output + 2462
16  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100008144 sit_for + 260
17  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000c117d read_char + 5277
18  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000bdbb3 read_key_sequence +
1859
19  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000bd244 command_loop_1 + 5188
20  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010013841b
internal_condition_case + 251
21  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000cd68e command_loop_2 + 62
22  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100137db3 internal_catch + 243
23  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000bb402 recursive_edit_1 + 274
24  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000ea6df read_minibuf + 1999
25  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000e9eda Fread_from_minibuffer
+ 250
26  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139dbf Ffuncall + 1423
27  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017238b exec_byte_code + 2331
28  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
29  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017238b exec_byte_code + 2331
30  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
31  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100136324 eval_sub + 1540
32  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010013819a
internal_lisp_condition_case + 554
33  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100173215 exec_byte_code + 6053
34  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
35  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100136324 eval_sub + 1540
36  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100137db3 internal_catch + 243
37  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100172fd2 exec_byte_code + 5474
38  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
39  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001001396bd Fapply + 541
40  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139b60 Ffuncall + 816
41  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017238b exec_byte_code + 2331
42  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
43  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001001396bd Fapply + 541
44  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139b60 Ffuncall + 816
45  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017238b exec_byte_code + 2331
46  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
47  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017238b exec_byte_code + 2331
48  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
49  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017238b exec_byte_code + 2331
50  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
51  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100135b05 apply1 + 53
52  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100133b28 Fcall_interactively +
1272
53  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ce2 Ffuncall + 1202
54  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010017238b exec_byte_code + 2331
55  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100139ab9 Ffuncall + 649
56  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010013a1fd call1 + 45
57  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000bcbbe command_loop_1 + 3518
58  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010013841b
internal_condition_case + 251
59  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000cd68e command_loop_2 + 62
60  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x0000000100137db3 internal_catch + 243
61  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000bb3cd recursive_edit_1 + 221
62  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000bb57c Frecursive_edit + 236
63  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000ba1c7 main + 5831
64  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fff877b35c9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff9120322e kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x00007fff87a29a6a _dispatch_mgr_thread +
52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff912023f6 __select + 10
1   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fff92020b7a __NSThread__main__ +
1345
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff883432fc _pthread_body + 131
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff88343279 _pthread_start + 176
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff883414b1 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff911fd52e mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fff911fc69f mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff86788b14
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff86787fdb __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fff86787838 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 296
5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fff913de7a7 _NSEventThread + 137
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff883432fc _pthread_body + 131
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff88343279 _pthread_start + 176
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff883414b1 thread_start + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbf95c8
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000465  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbf95f0
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbf95c8
   r8: 0x00000000000000ff   r9: 0x000000010100a740  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000206
  r12: 0x000000010053b690  r13: 0x000000010053b630  r14: 0x0000000000000028
 r15: 0x0000000000000020
  rip: 0x00007fff91201c7e  rfl: 0x0000000000000206  cr2: 0x000000010f8e43f8

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000025
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x10020cfff +Emacs-x86_64-10_9 (0)
<01ECD9EB-CAD5-3ACC-968F-BD82893E90A5>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-10_9
       0x10148b000 -        0x10148bfe7 +cl_kernels (???)
<548722E5-678A-4C2A-9B51-E6A98448A056> cl_kernels
       0x1016ca000 -        0x1016cdfff  com.apple.FileProvider (1.0 - 1)
<E5C8FF01-5BC4-3986-86F9-892FB81EF078>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/FileProvider
       0x102b88000 -        0x102ba3ff3  com.apple.security.csparser (3.0 -
57031.1.35) <DECC32B7-4150-34CF-9D94-98A791B83CAC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/PlugIns/csparser.bundle/Contents/MacOS/csparser
       0x1085eb000 -        0x1085ebfef +cl_kernels (???)
<98BCC5CF-E830-45C7-B861-2652277AF3A7> cl_kernels
       0x1085fa000 -        0x1085fafe7 +cl_kernels (???)
<FD611571-070C-4E46-9229-1A0BE8240F55> cl_kernels
       0x10a34c000 -        0x10a432fef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5)
<90797750-141F-3114-ACD0-A71363968678>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
       0x10d500000 -        0x10d5e0ff7  unorm8_rgba.dylib (2.4.5)
<A8805102-8A21-3A5E-AE22-63C0DEC8CB6F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_rgba.dylib
    0x7fff6f9d7000 -     0x7fff6fa0d837  dyld (353.2.1)
<4696A982-1500-34EC-9777-1EF7A03E2659> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff84fb0000 -     0x7fff84fcbff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<D64842BE-7BD4-3D0C-9842-1D202F7C2A51> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff85040000 -     0x7fff85327ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1108.1 - 1108.1) <55A16172-ACC0-38B7-8409-3CB92AF33973>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff855e6000 -     0x7fff855e7ffb  libremovefile.dylib (35)
<3485B5F4-6CE8-3C62-8DFD-8736ED6E8531> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8561f000 -     0x7fff85652ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757)
<345EDAFE-3E39-3B0F-8D84-54657EC4396D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff85653000 -     0x7fff856c4ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1050.1.21) <ED3B0B22-AACC-303B-BFC8-20ECD1AF6BA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff856c5000 -     0x7fff856cdfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (561.1.1)
<62B70ECA-E40D-3C63-896E-7F00EC386DDB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff856ce000 -     0x7fff856d3fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 -
2.6) <0DFF4D9B-2AC3-3B82-B5C5-30F4EFBD2DB9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8576d000 -     0x7fff8577ffff  libsasl2.2.dylib (193)
<E523DD05-544B-3430-8AA9-672408A5AF8B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff858ae000 -     0x7fff858deffb  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<D033E7F1-2D34-339F-A814-C67E009DE5A9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff858df000 -     0x7fff85968fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 -
56072) <8CE81C95-49E8-389F-B989-67CC452C08D0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff85969000 -     0x7fff8596eff7  libmacho.dylib (862)
<126CA2ED-DE91-308F-8881-B9DAEC3C63B6> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff85ec0000 -     0x7fff85ec9fff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.0.7)
<EC449E3A-D9D2-3494-8B6C-DEB7B11EEDAB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff85eca000 -     0x7fff85f40fe7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.1.2)
<E1789801-3985-3949-B736-6B3378873301> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff85f41000 -     0x7fff85f87ffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (134)
<01B8034A-45FD-3360-A347-A1896F591363>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff85f88000 -     0x7fff85f88fff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62)
<9E4577CA-3FC3-300D-AB00-87ADBDDA2E37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff85f89000 -     0x7fff8607bff7  libiconv.2.dylib (42)
<2A06D02F-8B76-3864-8D96-64EF5B40BC6C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8607c000 -     0x7fff860cbff7  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2)
<6AE26E08-6EFC-3E1B-B202-EFA9C3E5B9D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8610e000 -     0x7fff8611ffff  libcmph.dylib (1)
<46EC3997-DB5E-38AE-BBBB-A035A54AD3C0> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fff86120000 -     0x7fff861b1fff  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(259.2.3 - 259.2.3) <6F955140-D522-32B3-B34B-BD94C5D94E7A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fff861b2000 -     0x7fff861feff7  libcups.2.dylib (408)
<9CECCDE3-51D7-3028-830C-F58BD36E3317> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff86223000 -     0x7fff8622efff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061)
<D381EBC6-69D8-31D3-8084-5A80A32CB748> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8622f000 -     0x7fff86289ff7  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
1) <ACA93FE0-A0E3-333E-AE3C-8EB7DE5F362F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fff8628a000 -     0x7fff8628fff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<BE7E51A0-B6EA-3A54-9CCA-9D88F683A6D6> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff862d6000 -     0x7fff862feffb  libRIP.A.dylib (772)
<9262437A-710A-397D-8E34-1CBFEA1FC5E1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff862ff000 -     0x7fff86309ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0)
<B9EC5425-D38D-308C-865F-207E0A98BAC7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff8630a000 -     0x7fff86315ff7
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.2.6 - 5.2.6)
<9434AA45-B6BD-37F7-A866-172196A7F91B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff86316000 -     0x7fff86318ff7  libquarantine.dylib (76)
<DC041627-2D92-361C-BABF-A869A5C72293> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff86320000 -     0x7fff86341fff  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(10.0.1 - 1001.57.4) <E449B57F-1AC3-3DF1-8A13-4390FB3A05A4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fff86342000 -     0x7fff86345fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib (772)
<6F42EEBA-6FF4-331F-8F8D-37D6B853614D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff86346000 -     0x7fff86365fff  com.apple.CoreDuet (1.0 - 1)
<36AA9FD5-2685-314D-B364-3FA4688D86BD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuet.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuet
    0x7fff86366000 -     0x7fff8636dfff  libCGCMS.A.dylib (772)
<E64DC779-A6CF-3B1F-8E57-C09C0B10670F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff8636e000 -     0x7fff8637dfff  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <D1E527E4-C561-352F-9457-E8C50232793C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff86386000 -     0x7fff86417ff7  libCoreStorage.dylib (471)
<5CA37ED3-320C-3469-B4D2-6F045AFE03A1> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff86466000 -     0x7fff86466fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <5BF7910B-C328-3BF8-BA4F-CE52B574CE01>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff86467000 -     0x7fff86492fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 229) <6789EC43-CADA-394D-8FE8-FC3A2DD136B9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff86493000 -     0x7fff8650bff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <C269BCFD-ACAB-3331-BC7C-0430F0E84817>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff8654d000 -     0x7fff866dbfff  libBLAS.dylib (1128)
<497912C1-A98E-3281-BED7-E9C751552F61>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8670d000 -     0x7fff86713fff
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9 - 5.0.9)
<BB2D573F-0A01-379F-A2BA-3C454EDCB111>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff86716000 -     0x7fff86aacfff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1151.16) <F2B088AF-A5C6-3FAE-9EB4-7931AF6359E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff86adb000 -     0x7fff86b79fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
916.1) <CD389631-0F23-3A29-B43A-E3FFB5BC9438>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff86b7a000 -     0x7fff86c8cff7  libvDSP.dylib (512)
<DD5517F5-F7F7-3AA1-B6FA-CD98DBC3C651>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff86c8d000 -     0x7fff86cc8fff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301)
<C4D2AD03-B839-350A-AAF0-B4A08F8BED77>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff86cc9000 -     0x7fff86ce3ff7  com.apple.AppleVPAFramework
(1.0.30 - 1.0.30) <D47A2125-C72D-3298-B27D-D89EA0D55584>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA
    0x7fff86ce4000 -     0x7fff86cecfe7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5)
<DF810F9A-1755-3283-82C3-D8192BCD8016>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff87576000 -     0x7fff8759efff  libsystem_info.dylib (459)
<B85A85D5-8530-3A93-B0C3-4DEC41F79478> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff8759f000 -     0x7fff875cdfff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(221.1 - 221.1) <51BAE6D2-84F3-392A-BFEC-A3B47B80A3D2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff87706000 -     0x7fff87754fff  libcurl.4.dylib (83.1.2)
<337A1FF8-E8B1-3173-9F29-C0D4C851D8E1> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff877b0000 -     0x7fff877b3ff7  libdyld.dylib (353.2.1)
<19FAF435-C165-3374-9DEF-D7BBA7D61DB6> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff877b4000 -     0x7fff877f4fff  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 -
280.1.2) <49E75BC1-6556-36B4-804A-E49BC41241CF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fff877f5000 -     0x7fff877f9fff  libcache.dylib (69)
<45E9A2E7-99C4-36B2-BEE3-0C4E11614AD1> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff877fa000 -     0x7fff8782aff7  libncurses.5.4.dylib (44)
<F09809A4-53B9-3E91-A8FA-D3F584C03AA3> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff878a8000 -     0x7fff878c2ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<7760E0C2-A222-3709-B2A6-B692D900CEB1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff87a25000 -     0x7fff87a4fff7  libdispatch.dylib (442.1.4)
<502CF32B-669B-3709-8862-08188225E4F0> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff87ae7000 -     0x7fff87b01ff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7)
<1D03E875-A7C0-3028-814C-3C27F7B7C079> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fff87b02000 -     0x7fff87b0bff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1)
<61147800-F320-3DAA-850C-BADF33855F29>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff87b0f000 -     0x7fff87be5ff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.10 - 389.1) <7DE2208C-BD55-390A-8167-4F9F11750C4B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff87be6000 -     0x7fff87beeff7  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1)
<01EC5144-D09A-3D6A-AE35-F6D48585F154>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x7fff87bef000 -     0x7fff87c21ff3  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon
(1.3 - 1.3) <C6DB0A07-F8E4-3837-BCA9-225F460EDA81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x7fff87f58000 -     0x7fff87f81ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
<AED1143F-B848-3E73-81ED-71356F25F084> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff87f82000 -     0x7fff88091ffb  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9 -
1.9) <6EDAC73F-C42C-3FF7-B67D-FCCA1CFC5405>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff881b6000 -     0x7fff881b8fff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<35A2A071-606C-39A5-8C11-E4CAF98D934C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fff881f3000 -     0x7fff88247fff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<1B9530FD-989B-3174-BB1C-BDC159501710> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff88248000 -     0x7fff88273fff  libc++abi.dylib (125)
<88A22A0F-87C6-3002-BFBA-AC0F2808B8B9> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff88340000 -     0x7fff88349fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.1.4)
<26B1897F-0CD3-30F3-B55A-37CB45062D73>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff8834a000 -     0x7fff8834cfff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(11.0.7) <29D775BB-A11D-3140-A478-2A0DA1A87420>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff8834d000 -     0x7fff88351fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79)
<FC4E08E3-749E-32FF-B5E9-211F29864831>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff88352000 -     0x7fff8837ffff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1)
<18DB07E0-B927-3260-A234-636F298D1917>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff88380000 -     0x7fff88391ff7  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.1.2)
<EBBF7EF6-80D8-3F8F-825C-B412BD6D22C0>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fff883c2000 -     0x7fff88481fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.1
- 1.6.1) <A7BBE57D-D5E7-39DD-812C-31190159F679>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff8848e000 -     0x7fff884a8ff7  libextension.dylib (55.1)
<ECBDCC15-FA19-3578-961C-B45FCC994BAF> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
    0x7fff884a9000 -     0x7fff884b0fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<1581D25F-CC07-39B0-90E8-5D4F3CF84EBA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff884b1000 -     0x7fff885f7fef  libsqlite3.dylib (168)
<8B78BED1-7B9B-3943-80DC-0871015AEAC4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff886bb000 -     0x7fff8873dfff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0
- 1) <2FC0F303-B672-3E64-A978-AB78EAD98395>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff887cd000 -     0x7fff887cfffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (772)
<7CB71BC6-D8EC-37BC-8243-41BAB086FAAA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff889fa000 -     0x7fff88b34ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1038) <AB3C40DB-FCBE-3315-B7B2-4E16522E20CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff88b4f000 -     0x7fff88e6afcf  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0)
<1183FE6A-FDB6-3B3B-928D-50C7909F2308>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff88e6b000 -     0x7fff8929bfff  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 -
3.1.6) <C3B823AA-C261-37D3-B4AC-C59CE91C8241>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff892a1000 -     0x7fff892adff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <1D0066FC-1DEB-381B-B15C-4C009E0DF850>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff892e0000 -     0x7fff8935dfff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(640.3 - 640.3) <28445162-08E9-3E24-84E4-617CE5FE1367>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8935e000 -     0x7fff893b9fef  libTIFF.dylib (1231)
<115791FB-8C49-3410-AC23-56F4B1CFF124>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff893ba000 -     0x7fff893beff7  libGIF.dylib (1231)
<B3D2DF96-A67D-31EA-9A1B-E870B54855EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff893e4000 -     0x7fff893e7fff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <7E9E6BB7-AEE7-3F59-BAC0-59EAF105D0C8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff89dac000 -     0x7fff89e20ff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55126) <E7FB7A4E-CB0B-37BA-ADD5-373B2A20A783>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff89e2b000 -     0x7fff89e33ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1210 - 1210) <782A9C69-7A45-31A7-8960-D08A36CBD0A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fff89e34000 -     0x7fff89e35fff  libSystem.B.dylib (1213)
<DA954461-EC6A-3DF0-8551-6FC810627627> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff89ed0000 -     0x7fff89ed0ff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<77845842-DE70-3CC5-BD01-C3D14227CED5> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff89ed1000 -     0x7fff89ef9fff  libxpc.dylib (559.1.22)
<9437C02E-A07B-38C8-91CB-299FAA63083D> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff89efa000 -     0x7fff8a162ffb  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57031.1.35) <96141D1F-614E-32C4-8AC2-F47481F23F43>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8a3ce000 -     0x7fff8a3eefff  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 -
47.1) <E83DFE3B-6541-3736-96BB-26DC5D0100F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff8a3ef000 -     0x7fff8a722ff7  libmecabra.dylib (666.1)
<CAFBC813-4894-3352-9B22-FFF116773A06> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fff8a759000 -     0x7fff8a7eeff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
4.9.0) <F06733BD-A10C-3DB3-B050-825351130392>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff8b142000 -     0x7fff8b193ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <AF72B06E-C6C1-3FAE-8B47-AF461CAE0E22>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8b1a3000 -     0x7fff8b1abff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0
- 1) <D198E170-3610-3727-BC87-73AD249CA097>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
    0x7fff8b1ae000 -     0x7fff8b2a0fff  libxml2.2.dylib (26)
<B834E7C8-EC3E-3382-BC5A-DA38DC4D720C> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8b2a1000 -     0x7fff8b2a6ffb  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.1.2)
<F9463B34-AAF5-3488-AD0C-85937C81FC5E> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff8b378000 -     0x7fff8b3a5fff  com.apple.Accounts (113 - 113)
<3145FCC2-D297-3DD1-B74B-9E7DBB0EE33C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Versions/A/Accounts
    0x7fff8b3a8000 -     0x7fff8b4c0ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 454.1)
<AB07DF12-BB1F-3275-A8A3-45F14BF872BF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff8b504000 -     0x7fff8b53cfff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 99) <C9A62691-B0D9-34B7-B71C-A48B5F4DC553>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff8b634000 -     0x7fff8b67aff7  libauto.dylib (186)
<A260789B-D4D8-316A-9490-254767B8A5F1> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8b67b000 -     0x7fff8b860267  libobjc.A.dylib (646)
<3B60CD90-74A2-3A5D-9686-B0772159792A> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff8b861000 -     0x7fff8b86eff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36)
<2DF83FBC-5C08-39E1-94F5-C28653791B5F> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8b86f000 -     0x7fff8ba1fff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 -
361.11) <7382E4A9-10B0-3877-B9D7-FA84DC71BA55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff8ba20000 -     0x7fff8ba32ff7  com.apple.CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
(1.0 - 1) <CE9FABB4-1C5D-3F9B-9BB8-5CC50C3E5E31>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDaemonProtocol
    0x7fff8ba7b000 -     0x7fff8bcf5ff3  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (6.00 -
761) <056E2E1D-6682-354E-9666-7E4935653D47>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff8bcf6000 -     0x7fff8bcfefff  libsystem_platform.dylib (63)
<64E34079-D712-3D66-9CE2-418624A5C040>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff8bd00000 -     0x7fff8bd02fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<F0269EE2-3686-3A8A-8B83-F86974E35E90>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff8be36000 -     0x7fff8be4cff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (267)
<F153AC5B-0542-356E-88C8-20A62CA704E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff8be54000 -     0x7fff8be56ff7  libutil.dylib (38)
<471AD65E-B86E-3C4A-8ABD-B8665A2BCE3F> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff8be57000 -     0x7fff8be70ff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 -
187) <0ECA5D80-A045-3A2C-A60C-E1605F3AB6BD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8be7e000 -     0x7fff8be7ffff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18)
<581DAD0F-6B63-3A48-B63B-917AF799ABAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fff8be8a000 -     0x7fff8bf1efff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
213) <8E029630-1530-3734-A446-13353F0E7AC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8bf1f000 -     0x7fff8bf1ffff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162)
<EFD79173-A9DA-3AE6-BE15-3948938204A6> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff8bf20000 -     0x7fff8bf4bff3  libarchive.2.dylib (30)
<8CBB4416-EBE9-3574-8ADC-44655D245F39> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fff8bf50000 -     0x7fff8bf88ffb  libsystem_network.dylib (411)
<C0B2313D-47BE-38A9-BEE6-2634A4F5E14B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff8c417000 -     0x7fff8c43dff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 -
163.1) <3514F2A4-38BD-3849-9286-B3B991057742>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff8c43e000 -     0x7fff8c446ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2)
<0C68D3A6-ACDD-3EF3-991A-CC82C32AB836> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8c447000 -     0x7fff8c447fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 -
Accelerate 1.10) <C7278843-2462-32F6-B0E3-D33C681399A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff8c448000 -     0x7fff8c455ff7  libxar.1.dylib (254)
<CE10EFED-3066-3749-838A-6A15AC0DBCB6> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c4c4000 -     0x7fff8c4deff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313)
<DF56A657-CC6E-3BE2-86A0-71F07127724C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff8c4f9000 -     0x7fff8c50dff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (260.30 - 260.30)
<28728A7D-E048-3B14-9932-839A87D381FE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8c518000 -     0x7fff8c5b7df7  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<9BB3D7DF-630A-3E1C-A124-12D6C4D0DE70>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fff8c5b8000 -     0x7fff8cdf1ff3  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 -
772) <936D081F-37B3-3DA3-B725-118D0B07DDD2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8cdf2000 -     0x7fff8ce02ff7  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<A3A2E56C-2B65-37C7-B43A-A1F926E1A0BB> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff8ce03000 -     0x7fff8ce33fff  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1)
<1E12AB45-6D96-36D0-A226-F24D9FB0D9D6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8ce34000 -     0x7fff8ce3aff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(167.1.10) <29AB225B-D7FB-30ED-9600-65D44B9A9442>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fff8d1a5000 -     0x7fff8d4a7fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 756)
<9DD121B5-B7EB-3C43-8155-61A4417F8E9A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff8d54b000 -     0x7fff8d5bafff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <BFD6D876-36BA-3A3B-9F15-3E2F7DE6E89D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8d5bb000 -     0x7fff8d835fff  com.apple.CoreData (110 - 526)
<AEEDAF00-D38F-3A15-B3C9-73732940CC55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff8d846000 -     0x7fff8d86afef  libJPEG.dylib (1231)
<3F87A0CA-14FA-3034-A332-DD57A092B08F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8d86b000 -     0x7fff8d882ff7  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128)
<E78CCBAA-A999-3B65-8EC9-06DB15E67C37>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fff8d883000 -     0x7fff8d897ff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <52CFE68A-0663-3756-AB5B-B42195026052>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fff8d8c7000 -     0x7fff8d8d4fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
225.1) <2D502FBB-D2A0-3937-A5C5-385FA65B3874>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fff8d8ec000 -     0x7fff8d94bff3  com.apple.AE (681 - 681)
<7F544183-A515-31A8-B45F-89A167F56216>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff8d94c000 -     0x7fff8d94dfff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<B54A4AA0-2E53-3671-90F5-AFF711C0EB9E> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff8d94e000 -     0x7fff8d971fff  com.apple.Sharing (328.3 - 328.3)
<FDEE49AD-8804-3760-9C14-8D1D10BBEA37>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff8d972000 -     0x7fff8d976ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<AFC32F8F-BCD5-313C-B66E-5AB8591EC066>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff8ddd4000 -     0x7fff8ddf9fff  libPng.dylib (1231)
<759DF465-B08C-3E97-9A07-3CD447F84F78>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff8de0d000 -     0x7fff8de18ff7  libcsfde.dylib (471)
<797691FA-FC0A-3A95-B6E8-BDB75AEAEDFD> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff8de19000 -     0x7fff8de85fff  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0
- 500.35.2) <ACBAAB0A-BCC7-37CF-AAFB-2DA1733F2682>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fff8de86000 -     0x7fff8defafff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(360 - 375) <62828B40-231D-3F81-8067-1903143DCB6B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8defb000 -     0x7fff8defffff  libsystem_stats.dylib (163.1.4)
<1DB04436-5974-3F16-86CC-5FF5F390339C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8df00000 -     0x7fff8e027fff  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 305)
<BB430677-D1F7-38DD-8F05-70E54352B8B5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8e03c000 -     0x7fff8e085ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 519)
<59D78E07-C3F1-3272-88F1-876B836D5517>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8e406000 -     0x7fff8e813ff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128)
<F9201AE7-B031-36DB-BCF8-971E994EF7C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff8e966000 -     0x7fff8e968fff  com.apple.CoreDuetDebugLogging
(1.0 - 1) <9A6E5710-EA99-366E-BF40-9A65EC1B46A1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDuetDebugLogging.framework/Versions/A/CoreDuetDebugLogging
    0x7fff8e969000 -     0x7fff8e969fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10
- vecLib 3.10) <01E92F9F-EF29-3745-8631-AEA692F7F29C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8e96a000 -     0x7fff8e96aff7  liblaunch.dylib (559.1.22)
<8A988924-8BE7-35FE-BF7D-322E90EFE49E> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8fac1000 -     0x7fff8fac3fff  libRadiance.dylib (1231)
<BDD94A52-DE53-300C-9180-5D434272989F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff8fac4000 -     0x7fff8fb32ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<B852ACA1-4C64-3E2A-A9D3-6D4C80AD9429>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8fc17000 -     0x7fff8fc19ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.1.1)
<DB9962EF-8898-31CC-9B87-E01F8CE74C9D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8fc1e000 -     0x7fff8fc59fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 -
56045) <D64571B1-4483-3FE2-BD67-A91360F79727>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8fc5a000 -     0x7fff8fc67fff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(2.0.32 - 2.0.32) <87F0C88D-502D-3217-8B4A-8388288568BA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fff8fcc1000 -     0x7fff8fcccff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.1.97)
<CB1A1B57-54BE-3573-AE0C-B90ED6BAEEE2> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8fdad000 -     0x7fff8fe14ff7  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 -
396.1) <5D348063-1528-3E2F-B587-9E82970506F9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8ffa5000 -     0x7fff8ffb0fff  libGL.dylib (11.0.7)
<C53344AD-8CE6-3111-AB94-BD4CA89ED84E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff8ffb1000 -     0x7fff8ffb4fff  com.apple.IOSurface (97 - 97)
<D4B4D2B2-7B16-3174-9EA6-55E0A10B452D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff8ffb5000 -     0x7fff8ffd1ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.1.1)
<19BCC257-5717-3502-A71F-95D65AFA861B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff8ffd2000 -     0x7fff8ffd4ff7  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9)
<41B7C578-5A53-31C8-A96F-C73E030B0938>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fff8ffea000 -     0x7fff900a5ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 -
9000.4.1) <F70E600E-9668-3DF2-A3A8-61813DF9E2EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff900a6000 -     0x7fff90211ff7
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 - 1.12)
<5C6DBEB4-F2EA-3262-B9FC-AFB89404C1DA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff9021f000 -     0x7fff90404ff3  libicucore.A.dylib (531.30)
<EF0E7544-E317-3550-A962-6AE65E78AF17> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff90405000 -     0x7fff9043fffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115)
<6F03761D-7C3A-3C80-8031-AA1C1AD7C706>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff90440000 -     0x7fff90444fff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<E805398D-9A92-31F8-8005-8DC188BD8B6E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff90445000 -     0x7fff90445ff7  libunc.dylib (29)
<5676F7EA-C1DF-329F-B006-D2C3022B7D70> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff90446000 -     0x7fff904e7ff7  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.1 -
4.3.1f2) <EDC78AEE-28E7-324C-9947-41A0814A8154>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fff904e8000 -     0x7fff904fbff7  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<FA9B43B3-E183-3040-AE25-66EF9870CF35>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fff90555000 -     0x7fff9055eff3  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<F4C266BE-2E0E-36B4-9DE7-C6B4BF410FD7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff905e4000 -     0x7fff90631ff3
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.0 - 451)
<3CA58254-D14F-3913-9DFB-CAC499570CC7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff90633000 -     0x7fff9063aff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<BF8FC133-EE10-3DA6-9B90-92039E28678F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff9063b000 -     0x7fff9064cff7  libz.1.dylib (55)
<88C7C7DE-04B8-316F-8B74-ACD9F3DE1AA1> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff90a69000 -     0x7fff90a69fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.12 - 1.12) <76EF1C9D-DEA4-3E55-A134-4099B2FD2CF2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff90e3a000 -     0x7fff90f6afff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1)
<8E030D93-441C-3997-9CD2-55C8DFAC8B84>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fff90f6b000 -     0x7fff9104efff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52)
<7208EEE2-C090-383E-AADD-7E1BD1321BEC> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff9104f000 -     0x7fff910b6ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0
- 300.4) <19269C1D-EB29-384A-83F3-7DDDEB7D9DAD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fff910b7000 -     0x7fff910b9fff  com.apple.OAuth (25 - 25)
<EE765AF0-2BB6-3689-9EAA-689BF1F02A0D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/Versions/A/OAuth
    0x7fff910ba000 -     0x7fff911dcff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.12 -
644.12) <D7710B20-0561-33BB-A3C8-463691D36E02>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff911ea000 -     0x7fff911ebfff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 25) <2D61A2C3-C83E-3A3F-8EC1-736DBEC250AB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff911ec000 -     0x7fff91209fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.1.97)
<93E0E0A9-75B6-3904-BB4E-4BC7C05F4B6B>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff91216000 -     0x7fff91231ff7  com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 -
4.0) <9955CAFD-D56B-36E9-BB41-6F7F73317EB5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x7fff91232000 -     0x7fff9124fffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57)
<26B38E61-298A-3C3A-82C1-3B5E98AD5E29> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff91250000 -     0x7fff91256fff  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.1.3)
<A9E6B7D8-C327-3742-AC54-86C94218B1DF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fff91257000 -     0x7fff91d98fff  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1343.16)
<C98DB43F-4245-3E6E-A4EE-37DAEE33E174>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff91db2000 -     0x7fff91db3fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(100) <2EE8E436-5CDC-34C5-9959-5BA218D507FB>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff91db4000 -     0x7fff91fb7ff3  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.1.1 -
720.1.1) <A82E71B3-2CDB-3840-A476-F2304D896E03>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff91fb8000 -     0x7fff922e6ff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1151.16) <18EDD673-A010-3E99-956E-DA594CE1FA80>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff922e7000 -     0x7fff922f1ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.10 - 629) <EC97EA5E-3190-3717-A4A9-2F35A447E7A6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff923f0000 -     0x7fff923feff7  com.apple.opengl (11.0.7 - 11.0.7)
<B5C4DF85-37BD-3984-98D1-90A5043DA984>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff9247a000 -     0x7fff924c6fff  com.apple.corelocation (1486.17 -
1615.21) <DB68CEB9-0D51-3CB9-86A4-B0400CE6C515>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fff924c7000 -     0x7fff92508fff  libGLU.dylib (11.0.7)
<8037342E-1ECD-385F-B4C3-545CE97B76AE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff9250f000 -     0x7fff92511fff  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(699.1.5) <9FBA1CE4-97D0-347E-A443-93ED94512E92>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff92512000 -     0x7fff9259efff  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.1.2)
<C185E862-7424-3210-B528-6B822577A4B8> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff9259f000 -     0x7fff9286eff3  com.apple.CoreImage (10.0.33)
<6E3DDA29-718B-3BDB-BFAF-F8C201BF93A4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff9286f000 -     0x7fff92b1bfff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
982.4.10) <8A7FE04A-2785-30E7-A6E2-DC15D170DAF5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fff92b1c000 -     0x7fff92c10ff7  libFontParser.dylib (134)
<506126F8-FDCE-3DE1-9DCA-E07FE658B597>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff92c11000 -     0x7fff92c2dfff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 209.11) <9FF8DD11-25FB-3047-A5BF-9415339B3EEC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff92c2e000 -     0x7fff92cddfe7  libvMisc.dylib (512)
<AFBA45DE-7F55-3E4E-B8DF-5E8E21C407AD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff92cde000 -     0x7fff92dcefef  libJP2.dylib (1231)
<FEAF6F38-736E-35A8-A983-F4531C8A821C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff93df0000 -     0x7fff93df1ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65)
<9615D10A-FCA7-3BE4-AA1A-1B195DACE1A1>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff94600000 -     0x7fff94640ff7  libGLImage.dylib (11.0.7)
<7CBCEB4B-D22F-3116-8B28-D1C22D28C69D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff94641000 -     0x7fff94678ffb  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 -
194.5) <4CFE8010-CE3F-35EC-90BA-529B74321029>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 7
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 2274
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=186.2M resident=137.2M(74%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=49.1M(26%)
Writable regions: Total=181.6M written=56.6M(31%) resident=76.6M(42%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=105.0M(58%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
CG backing stores                  7516K
CG image                             92K
CG shared images                    304K
CoreImage                            72K
CoreUI image data                    92K
Dispatch continuations             16.0M
Kernel Alloc Once                     8K
MALLOC                            118.8M
MALLOC (admin)                       32K
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               24K
STACK GUARD                        55.7M
Stack                              9628K
VM_ALLOCATE                        17.1M
__DATA                             37.5M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         70.4M
__TEXT                            115.9M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        65.8M
shared memory                         4K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             515.6M

Model: MacBookPro11,2, BootROM MBP112.0138.B02, 4 processors, Intel Core
i7, 2.39 GHz, 12 GB, SMC 2.13f9
Graphics: Intel HD 4600, Intel HD 4600, Built-In
Graphics: NVIDIA Chip Model, NVIDIA Chip Model, PCIe
Memory Module: BANK0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, Samsung, M471B1G73QH0-YK0
Memory Module: BANK0/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, Samsung, M471B5173DB0-YK0
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.1f2 15015, 3 services, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial
ports
Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0
Serial ATA Device: WDC WD10JPVX-08JC3T5, 1 TB
Serial ATA Device: SanDisk SSD U110 16GB, 16.01 GB
Serial ATA Device: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GU90N, 466.3 MB
USB Device: Hub
USB Device: Integrated Camera
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: Hub
Thunderbolt Bus:

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2014-10-18 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1343
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: REST Client

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  inertias-global-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  textmate-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x s e <backspace> <backspace> w g SPC s e s s <down>
<down> <return> M-x a g C-n C-n <return> M-p M-p M-p
M-p M-p <return> <escape> <escape> z <down> <down>
<down> <down> <return> s-n <escape> <escape> z <down>
<down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <return> <left>
<right> <escape> <escape> z <down> <down> <down> <down>
<return> <escape> <escape> <down> <down> <down> M->
<up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <switch-frame> M-x b u
g SPC r e p o r t <down> <down> <down> <down> <ret
urn>

Recent messages:
Ag finished
Switched: rest
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 3280) signaled (error "No match
2 in highlight (2 (quote font-lock-builtin-face) prepend)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 3832) signaled (error "No match
2 in highlight (2 (quote font-lock-builtin-face) prepend)")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (error "No match 2
in highlight (2 (quote font-lock-builtin-face) prepend)")
Cannot determine Magit's version
(No files need saving)
x♪
window-normalize-buffer-to-switch-to: Wrong type argument: stringp,
([cl-struct-magit-section branch "master" #<marker (moves after insertion)
at 1 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*> #<marker (moves after insertion) at 336
in *magit: Masjid Timetable*> #<marker at 50 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*>
nil nil nil nil ...] [cl-struct-magit-section branch "origin/master"
#<marker (moves after insertion) at 50 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*>
#<marker (moves after insertion) at 336 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*>
#<marker at 124 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*> nil nil nil nil ...]
[cl-struct-magit-section commit "bf97b5be56bbbcd551abd5d2c825751c4771d82c"
#<marker (moves after insertion) at 124 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*>
#<marker (moves after insertion) at 336 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*>
#<marker at 162 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*> nil nil nil nil ...]
[cl-struct-magit-section untracked untracked #<marker (moves after
insertion) at 163 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*> #<marker (moves after
insertion) at 180 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*> #<marker at 198 in *magit:
Masjid Timetable*> nil nil nil nil ...] [cl-struct-magit-section unstaged
unstaged #<marker (moves after insertion) at 198 in *magit: Masjid
Timetable*> #<marker (moves after insertion) at 216 in *magit: Masjid
Timetable*> #<marker at 336 in *magit: Masjid Timetable*> nil nil nil nil
...])
Switched: manager

Load-path shadows:
/Users/netsu/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode-exts/haskell-sort-imports hides
/Users/netsu/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
/Users/netsu/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode-exts/haskell-navigate-imports
hides /Users/netsu/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
/Users/netsu/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode-exts/haskell-align-imports hides
/Users/netsu/.emacs.d/el-get/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
/Users/netsu/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake/flymake hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail magit-key-mode magit view epa
epg diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode log-edit message rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log vc-hg ag vc-svn restclient hl-line vc-git objc-font-lock
cc-langs helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval flycheck derived pcase subr-x
sh-script executable checkdoc auto-indent-mode highline adaptive-wrap
hideshow linum eldoc disp-table pp-c-l smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
rich-minority smart-mode-line window-number workgroups2 anaphora done
keybindings vcursor misc superword subword saveplace org-mouse org-w3m
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb myrth-theme winner
which-func smartparens paren server savehist recentf tree-widget
wid-edit helm-mode helm-files tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net browse-url xml bookmark helm-locate
helm-help helm-org org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external
helm-utils git-gutter autorevert filenotify anzu delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load hooks hacks plugins getelget slim-mode coffee-mode rx
protobuf-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars flymake-ruby flymake-easy flymake-cursor
flymake cc-defs ruby-end rspec-mode ruby-mode smie enh-ruby-mode color
rvm hs-lint inf-haskell-send-cmd haskell-sort-imports
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-installed-packages
haskell-align-imports haskell-mode-autoloads helm-rails-loaddefs dired+
image-dired format-spec image-file dired-x dired-aux buffer-move
windmove srep guide-key-tip pos-tip guide-key face-remap popwin
volatile-highlights drag-stuff fastnav projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer
pkg-info find-func epl grep compile comint ansi-color inertial-scroll
deferred smooth-scrolling goto-last-change f dash s ucs-normalize
auto-complete-clang-objc auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
helm-c-yasnippet haskell-yas yasnippet undo-tree diff ido textmate imenu
vline helm-descbinds helm edmacro kmacro cl-macs helm-source sx-load
sx-tab sx-interaction sx-question-list sx-question-mode
sx-question-print mule-util sx-favorites sx-networks sx-site sx-compose
markdown-mode noutline outline easy-mmode sx-babel sx-button sx-question
sx-method sx-filter sx-auth sx-cache sx-request sx-encoding json url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap sx-time sx
jabber-autoloads feature-mode cucumber-mode etags ring thingatpt
.loaddefs byte-opt advice el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
help-mode easymenu el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package epg-config el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr
el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns lisp-mnt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 665233 71174)
 (symbols 48 56569 0)
 (miscs 40 539 574)
 (strings 32 159683 20582)
 (string-bytes 1 5436550)
 (vectors 16 90556)
 (vector-slots 8 2100503 23661)
 (floats 8 1751 897)
 (intervals 56 3270 592)
 (buffers 960 22))

-- 
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
   <link href='
http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Inconsolata:normal,bold&effect=outline|Droid+Sans:italic'
rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
 <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
.textlines {
line-height: 1.5;
}
TABLE.inside {
background-color: #eaeee0;
 font-family: 'Inconsolata';
 background: #eaeee0; /* Для старых браузров */
 background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #eaeee0, #fafaf8); /* Firefox 3.6+
*/
 /* Chrome 1-9, Safari 4-5 */
 background: -webkit-gradient(linear, right top, left top,
             color-stop(0%,#eaeee0), color-stop(100%,#fafaf8));
 /* Chrome 10+, Safari 5.1+ */
 background: -webkit-linear-gradient(right, #eaeee0, #fafaf8);
 background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #eaeee0, #fafaf8); /* Opera 11.10+ */
 background: -ms-linear-gradient(right, #eaeee0, #fafaf8); /* IE10 */
 background: linear-gradient(right, #eaeee0, #fafaf8); /* CSS3 */
 }
 Table.around {
 background-color: #fffffa;
 font-family: 'Droid Sans';
 font-style: italic;
 color: #2e2e2e;

 background: #fafaf8; /* Для старых браузров */
 background: -moz-linear-gradient(left, #fafaf8, #ffffff); /* Firefox 3.6+
*/
 /* Chrome 1-9, Safari 4-5 */
 background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, right top,
                 color-stop(0%,#fafaf8), color-stop(100%,#ffffff));
 /* Chrome 10+, Safari 5.1+ */
 background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #fafaf8, #ffffff);
 background: -o-linear-gradient(left, #fafaf8, #ffffff); /* Opera 11.10+ */
 background: -ms-linear-gradient(left, #fafaf8, #ffffff); /* IE10 */
 background: linear-gradient(left, #fafaf8, #ffffff); /* CSS3 */
 }
 TR {
 height: 12px;
 vertical-align: center;
 }
 TD {
 text-align: center;
 font-size: 14px;
 color: #2e2e2e;
 }
 TD.around {
 text-align: left;
 font-size: 20px;
 color: #2f4f4f;
 }
 TH {
 font-size: 30px;
 color: #eaeee0;
 }
 </STYLE>
 </HEAD>
 <BODY>
 <P>
 <TABLE class="around" cellspacing="20">
 <TR>
 <TD class="around">With best regards,</TD>
 </TR>
 <TR>
 <TD>
 <TABLE class="inside" cellspacing="15">
 <TR class="font-effect-outline">
 <TH>Yuriy V Pitomets</TH>
 <TD ROWSPAN=2>
 <OBJECT XMLNS="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
 TYPE="image/svg+xml"
 DATA="http://ompldr.org/vZno4bA/Netsu_mini_logo.svg">
 <A HREF="http://ua.linkedin.com/pub/yuriy-pitomets/59/531/216">[ ~
Linkedin ~ ]</A>
  </OBJECT>
 </TD>
 </TR>
 <TR>
 <TD class="textlines">
 iOS development <STRONG>|</STRONG> embody your idea</BR>
 Just make a beautiful applications
 </TD>
 </TR>
 </TABLE>
 </TD>
 </TR>
 </TABLE>
 </P>
</BODY>
</html>