Subject: Re: bug#19848: Minibuffer completion does not work with ECB package?
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Thorsten Bonow <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 06:34:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> I don't think it's an Emacs bug. I think ECB chokes on the Emacs 25
>>> version of `minibuffer-completion-help' from "minibuffer.el".
>>
>> The last message here suggests that this is not an Emacs bug.  Does
>> anyone disagree with that?
>
> More information was requested, but none was given within 4 weeks, so
> I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
> email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
> bug report.

I missed to actually close this bug.  Closing it now.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas