Subject: 25.0.50; Wrong type argument: arrayp when running vc-dir on a CVS repo
From: Rupert Swarbrick <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:12:14 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When running vc-dir (C-x v d) on a CVS directory, I get

  mapcar: Wrong type argument: arrayp, ("path/1" "path/2" ...)
  Quit

(except with real paths). This seems to be caused by
vc-cvs-dir-status-files, which finds a list of files on which to operate
and then passes it to vc-cvs-command.

I think that this line:

  (vc-cvs-command (current-buffer) 'async dir "-f" "status" files)

(line 1079 of vc-cvs.el) is incorrect because vc-cvs-command expects a
list of strings in its "&rest flags" parameter (which starts with the -f
above).

Presumably this should be something like

  (apply #'vc-cvs-command
         (append (list (current-buffer) 'async dir "-f" "status")
                 files))

(which would be neater with a Common Lisp style apply: maybe there's a
more standard emacs lisp idiom for this?)

I think this bug was introduced by

  commit b1a765b3a8586cd53c21579982c8fbc0ce534336
  Author: Eric S. Raymond <[email-masked]>
  Date:   Tue Dec 2 10:10:55 2014 -0500

      In vc, abolish the dir-status method.

I'm not sending a patch with this bug report because I still haven't
gotten around to filing copyright assignment papers with the FSF,
sorry. So someone else gets to do the typing...

Rupert

Build info below, but basically it's "git master compiled on 14th Jan
2015". I've elided the exact components of a couple of paths (now say
"path/to"), but that shouldn't make any difference to the report.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2015-01-14 on lc-cam-401
Repository revision: fb35f1f715da1a931204894b132d7fb6eee0f361
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
System Description:	Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.4 (Santiago)

Configured using:
 `configure
 --prefix=/elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6
 --with-xml2 --without-sound --without-rsvg --without-imagemagick
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG GPM DBUS GCONF NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  icicle-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.
Annotating...
Gathering files...
Redisplaying annotation...done (Spanned from 9221.9 to 28.9 days old)
Annotating... done
Finding changes in /elided/path/to/src/emacs/lisp/vc/vc-cvs.el... [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Searching for vc-cvs-command...
Mark set
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libraries/emaxima/maxima hides ~/.emacs.d/customisations/maxima
/home/ruperts/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/ruperts/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.2102/htmlize
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/libraries/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/customisations/trace hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/trace
~/.emacs.d/customisations/lisp hides /elided/path/to/emacs-rhel6/share/emacs/25.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug whitespace debug find-dired perl-mode cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-move ace-jump-mode rmail nndoc gnus-dup mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect gud calc-alg calc-ext calc-misc calc-menu
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs semantic/ia semantic/senator tabify imenu
man semantic/edit vc-rcs url-util vc-annotate mailalias sendmail nnir
shr-color color shr dom subr-x mm-archive semantic/analyze/complete
log-view find-file mule-util semantic/symref/filter
semantic/db-typecache dabbrev face-remap image-file semantic/tag-write
cl-indent misearch multi-isearch sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table qp nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7
epa-file gnutls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader network-stream nsm starttls tls smex
org-element avl-tree org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher ld-script
m4-mode semantic/sb speedbar sb-image dframe semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/analyze/refs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb yasnippet highlight-indentation flymake company elpy pyvenv
elpy-refactor ido files-x semantic/wisent/python
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent rx
python json sh-script smie executable conf-mode semantic/tag-file
parse-time vc-cvs semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/make semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate semantic/dep
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/bovine/make-by semantic/bovine make-mode dired-aux slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline hyperspec browse-url vc-git
elisp-slime-nav etags xref paredit semantic/db-mode semantic/db
eieio-base pulse semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt em-ls esh-ext esh-opt esh-util
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet undo-tree diff fp_binutils fp_sdk eclipse
broadcom diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
midnight desktop frameset mb-depth two-column icicles icicles-mode
icicles-cmd2 icicles-cmd1 byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
icicles-mcmd image-dired icicles-fn icicles-var icicles-opt ffap
url-parse url-vars fuzzy-match fuzzy cl cus-theme cus-edit cus-start
cus-load bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit
bookmark pp icicles-face keyfreq dired-x paren windmove recentf
tree-widget wid-edit edmacro kmacro magit-key-mode magit cl-extra view
tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-macs gv eieio eieio-generic eieio-core
pcase gnus-util password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
advice help-mode grep compile comint epa derived epg diff-mode
cl-loaddefs cl-lib autorevert filenotify ansi-color git-rebase-mode
thingatpt git-commit-mode server log-edit easy-mmode message dired
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader ring pcvs-util add-log
tex-site highline-autoloads info easymenu slime-autoloads package
epg-config time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2714785 430335)
 (symbols 48 89528 0)
 (miscs 40 6023 4430)
 (strings 32 574692 26770)
 (string-bytes 1 11899595)
 (vectors 16 196142)
 (vector-slots 8 2588669 164865)
 (floats 8 2693 3325)
 (intervals 56 23646 9071)
 (buffers 976 229)
 (heap 1024 168466 26059))