Subject: 24.4; unpredictable intermittent crashes
From: "Jason W. May" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:13:34 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the last couple of weeks I've had a series of crashes, at least
daily. I haven't noticed anything in common - I want to investigate
further but I'm not sure how to do that: this is on OSX, installed via
homebrew, running daemonized in an OSX window. I'm going to install from
source and try running under gdb and see if that yields more info. I
couldn't find any other guidelines for debugging emacs on Mac. Thanks
for any suggestions.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
of 2014-10-22 on machigi
Windowing system distributor Apple', version 10.3.1343 Configured using:configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/info/emacs --without-dbus
--without-gnutls --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Important settings:
value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
global-auto-complete-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
erc-truncate-mode: t
erc-spelling-mode: t
erc-list-mode: t
erc-menu-mode: t
erc-autojoin-mode: t
erc-ring-mode: t
erc-networks-mode: t
erc-pcomplete-mode: t
erc-track-mode: t
erc-match-mode: t
erc-button-mode: t
erc-fill-mode: t
erc-stamp-mode: t
erc-netsplit-mode: t
erc-irccontrols-mode: t
erc-noncommands-mode: t
erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
erc-readonly-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
which-function-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
helm-mode: t
helm-descbinds-mode: t
helm-match-plugin-mode: t
helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
global-diff-hl-mode: t
diff-hl-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
winner-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
projectile-global-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
show-smartparens-global-mode: t
show-smartparens-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
prelude-global-mode: t
prelude-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
transient-mark-mode: t
abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:

C-e C-x C-e < C-s g d b
C-n C-s a l l SPC t h e SPC t i m e C-n C-n C-n C-n
C-l C-f C-n C-n C-n C-f C-n C-f C-v C-v C-v C-v C-s
d a e m o n C-r C-a C-n x r e p o r t - e
m a c s

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/personal/99_theme.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/personal/custom.el (source)...done
Prelude is ready to do thy bidding, Master jmay!
Starting new Ispell process aspell with default dictionary...
Starting Emacs daemon.
ls does not support --dired; see `dired-use-ls-dired' for more details.
Prelude tip: Press to search in GitHub.
t
Mark set
Mark saved where search started [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20141015.608/org-mac-link hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-mac-link
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-texinfo hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-texinfo
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-publish hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-publish
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-org hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-odt hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-odt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-md hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-md
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-man hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-man
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-latex hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-icalendar hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-icalendar
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-html hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-html
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-beamer hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-beamer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-ascii hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ox-ascii
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-w3m hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-w3m
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-version hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-version
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-timer hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-timer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-table hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-src hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-src
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-rmail hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-rmail
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-protocol hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-protocol
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-plot hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-plot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-pcomplete hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-pcomplete
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-mouse hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-mouse
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-mobile hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-mobile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-mhe hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-mhe
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-macs hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-macs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-macro hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-macro
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-loaddefs hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-loaddefs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-list hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-list
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-irc hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-irc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-install hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-install
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-inlinetask hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-inlinetask
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-info hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-info
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-indent hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-indent
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-id hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-id
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-habit hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-habit
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-gnus hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-gnus
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-footnote hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-footnote
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-feed hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-feed
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-faces hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-faces
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-eshell hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-eshell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-entities hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-entities
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-element hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-element
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-docview hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-docview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-datetree hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-datetree
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-ctags hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-ctags
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-crypt hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-crypt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-compat hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-compat
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-colview hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-colview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-clock hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-clock
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-capture hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-capture
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-bibtex hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-bibtex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-bbdb hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-bbdb
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-attach hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-attach
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-archive hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-archive
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-agenda hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/org-agenda
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-tangle hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-tangle
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-table hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sqlite hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-sqlite
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sql hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-sql
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-shen hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-shen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sh hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-sh
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-screen hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-screen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-scheme hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-scheme
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-scala hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-scala
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sass hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-sass
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ruby hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-ruby
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ref hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-ref
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-R hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-R
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-python hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-python
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-plantuml hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-plantuml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-picolisp hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-picolisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-perl hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-perl
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-org hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-octave hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-octave
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ocaml hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-ocaml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-mscgen hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-mscgen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-maxima hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-maxima
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-matlab hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-matlab
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-makefile hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-makefile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-lob hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-lob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-lisp hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-lilypond hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-lilypond
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ledger hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-ledger
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-latex hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-keys hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-keys
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-js hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-js
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-java hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-java
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-io hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-io
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-haskell hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-haskell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-gnuplot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-fortran hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-fortran
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-exp hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-exp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-eval hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-eval
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-dot hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-dot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ditaa hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-ditaa
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-css hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-css
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-core hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-core
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-comint hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-comint
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-clojure hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-clojure
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-calc hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-calc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-C hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-C
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-awk hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-awk
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-asymptote hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150119/ob-asymptote
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150110.936/solarized-theme hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150122.15/solarized-theme
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150110.936/solarized-light-theme hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150122.15/solarized-light-theme
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-solarized-20150110.936/solarized-dark-theme hides /Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20150122.15/solarized-dark-theme
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sh hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/jmay/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140210/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/timeclock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.4/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/calendar/timeclock

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils helm-command misearch
multi-isearch jmay-theme add-log pcase vc-git vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired server flymake rainbow-mode color
rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav fill-column-indicator melpa
org-mac-link org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb key-chord
buffer-move multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect deft
ruby-hash-syntax rcodetools auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
highlight-indentation derived use-package bind-key hlinum linum
jka-compr ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element auto-compile packed prelude-yaml prelude-xml
nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions sgml-mode rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok prelude-web web-mode-expansions smartparens-html web-mode
disp-table prelude-shell sh-script smie executable prelude-scss
prelude-ruby prelude-perl prelude-org prelude-markdown prelude-js
js2-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions js2-mode cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-styles cc-align cc-cmds cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs prelude-erc erc-truncate erc-autoaway erc-spelling
erc-notify erc-log erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat prelude-emacs-lisp
prelude-lisp prelude-css prelude-c prelude-programming flycheck
help-mode subr-x which-func imenu prelude-company company-files
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake
company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company prelude-helm-everywhere helm-mode helm-descbinds helm-eshell
helm-elisp helm-eval prelude-helm helm-projectile helm-files rx
image-dired dired-aux ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap helm-help helm-org the-org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
helm-external helm-buffers helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-plugin helm-elscreen helm-utils helm-locate helm helm-source
helm-config async-bytecomp async helm-aliases prelude-osx
exec-path-from-shell prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor
operate-on-number calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs diff-hl
smartrep vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode easy-mmode winner
undo-tree diff esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util re-builder
whitespace browse-kill-ring midnight ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x dired anzu
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer grep compile f s ucs-normalize bookmark pp
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom flyspell ispell tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec
etags ring volatile-highlights hl-line windmove recentf tree-widget
wid-edit savehist saveplace diminish edmacro kmacro smartparens-config
smartparens time-date autorevert filenotify delsel prelude-mode
prelude-core epl ov dash thingatpt prelude-ui zenburn-theme
prelude-custom prelude-packages ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dash-at-point-autoloads
fill-column-indicator-autoloads finder-inf eieio eieio-core
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads hlinum-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads logito-autoloads melpa-autoloads byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mo-git-blame-autoloads move-text-autoloads
multi-autoloads advice help-fns org-plus-contrib-autoloads
org2blog-autoloads info easymenu pcache-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
request-autoloads cl-macs ruby-refactor-autoloads ruby-tools-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads diminish-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads yari-autoloads
package epg-config cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 619691 240898)
(symbols 48 63595 0)
(miscs 40 617 1458)
(strings 32 154946 271583)
(string-bytes 1 4656417)
(vectors 16 79897)
(vector-slots 8 1118387 125827)
(floats 8 470 1247)
(intervals 56 1172 404)
(buffers 960 20))