Subject: 24.4; duplicated error messages in newsticker
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:43:55 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Every time newsticker fails to download feed for whatever reason there
is a new fake entry appeared with standard subject [COULD NOT DOWNLOAD
HEADLINES] - this behavior is severely decreasing usability,
especially if feeds are checked regularly and the feed server is down
for prolonged periods of time. I'm not really interested to see the
entry with same error message 20 times - one is more than enough.

Would be great to be able to:
- automatically mark such error message as read
- never add new error message if old one exist already, update existing
one instead

Ideally this should be default mode - the latest error message is
updated on every feed download attempt. This way the old entries in the
feed are not pushed to the very bottom by 20 identical error entries.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.2)
 of 2014-11-04 on kissel, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Custom

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-capab-identify-mode: t
  epa-global-mail-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-unmorse-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
i n SPC a SPC f i r s t SPC p l a c e ! <right> <return> 
- SPC <up> <up> <right> <right> <backspace> f <down> 
<down> i f SPC I SPC w a n t SPC t o SPC d e l e t 
e SPC g r o u p SPC f i l e SPC ( ) <left> o f SPC 
c o u r s e SPC n o t , SPC w h y SPC t h e SPC h e 
l l SPC w o u l d SPC I SPC d e l e t e SPC m y SPC 
o w n SPC f i l e ? ! <down> <return> <up> <return> 
W o u l d SPC b e SPC e x c e l l e n t SPC i f SPC 
n o SPC s u c h SPC q u e s t i o n s SPC w e r e SPC 
a s k e d SPC - SPC o r SPC a t SPC l e a s t SPC i 
f SPC t h e r e SPC w o <backspace> <backspace> s h 
o u l d SPC b e SPC a SPC w a y SPC t o SPC s e t SPC 
s e n s i b l e SPC d e f a u l t SPC a n s w e r s 
SPC a n d SPC r e m o v e SPC t h e SPC a n n o y a 
n c e . <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <Message> <Send 
Message> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x 1 M-x r e p o 
r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
[email-masked] is now Away
Juli Ilina is now Online
Auto-saving...done
Juli Ilina is now Away
Mark set
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
[email-masked] is now Online

Load-path shadows:
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/workspaces-0.1/workspaces hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/workspaces
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/linphone-20130524.1306/linphone hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/linphone
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-libnotify hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/jabber-libnotify
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/pylint-20140729.1117/pylint hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/pylint/pylint
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-hist hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-form hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/mew-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-bug hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3mhack hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-image hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-lnum hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-namazu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-cookie hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-mail hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-antenna hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-filter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-weather hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-favicon hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-dtree hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-ems hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/octet hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/bookmark-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-rss hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-search hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-session hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-ccl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-tabmenu hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-fb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/w3m-proc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/w3m-20141106.1753/mime-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-eunit hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-eunit
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-skels hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-skels-old hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels-old
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-start hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-start
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang_appwiz hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang_appwiz
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-flymake
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20141104.17/erlang hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/erlang/erlang
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/darcsum-20140315.2110/darcsum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/darcsum/darcsum
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw-cal hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw-cal
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw-ical hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw-ical
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/calfw-20141030.813/calfw-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-calfw/calfw-org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/window-layout-20140819.2258/window-layout hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/emacs-window-layout/window-layout
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/gnugo-3.0.0/gnugo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnugo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141117/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20141104.1238/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoloads
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events
/home/god/.emacs.d/elpa/jabber-20141031.1155/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/cl-lib
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x

Features:
(uudecode uce supercite regi spam-report spam spam-stat bbdb-com gnus-uu
yenc gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win sieve-manage pop3 mspools mh-e
mh-compat mh-acros mh-buffers mh-loaddefs metamail mairix mailclient
imap hashcash gnus-dired gnus gnus-ems nnheader fortune feedmail
eudc-vars ecomplete binhex rmail mail-hist mailalias add-log apropos
cus-edit qp smooth-scrolling shadow sort mail-extr warnings emacsbug
help-mode jabber-keepalive jabber-ping sasl-digest hex-util hmac-md5
jabber jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify
jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival
jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns starttls gnutls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util server
vc-dispatcher vc-hg python json tempo erlang org-element org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m guess-style vala-mode cc-langs cc-awk cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs diff-mode
geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-racket geiser-guile geiser-repl
geiser-image geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-company geiser-doc
geiser-menu geiser-autodoc info-look geiser geiser-edit
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax
geiser-log geiser-popup view geiser-impl geiser-custom geiser-base
scheme sh-script smie executable vc-git tex-style tex crm tex-mode shell
saveplace erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-services erc-notify erc-log
erc-dcc erc-capab zenburn-theme epa-mail time desktop frameset
image-file cus-start cus-load bbdb timezone org-mu4e org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e mu4e-speedbar mu4e-main mu4e-view
epa derived epg mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired mu4e-lists mu4e-about
mu4e-vars message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta mime-w3m crosshairs col-highlight vline
hl-line+ hl-line speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe rainbow-delimiters
secrets erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
pcomplete erc-track erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
ercn erc-match erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
battery anzu tls mpc dbus time-date xml alpha-autoloads
ansible-autoloads anzu-autoloads async-autoloads
autodisass-java-bytecode-autoloads bibtex-utils-autoloads
calfw-autoloads capture-autoloads chess-autoloads chm-view-autoloads
circe-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads darcsum-autoloads
dedicated-autoloads edbi-sqlite3-autoloads edbi-autoloads
elscreen-autoloads epc-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
ercn-autoloads es-windows-autoloads escreen-autoloads
ess-R-data-view-autoloads ctable-autoloads ess-R-object-popup-autoloads
ess-smart-underscore-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads fixmee-autoloads
finder-inf back-button-autoloads button-lock-autoloads
flymake-lua-autoloads flyparens-autoloads gitlab-autoloads
gnomenm-autoloads gnugo-autoloads ascii-art-to-unicode-autoloads
guess-style-autoloads guile-scheme-autoloads edmacro kmacro
hc-zenburn-theme-autoloads http-autoloads ical-pull-autoloads
irfc-autoloads issue-tracker-autoloads latex-extra-autoloads
latex-pretty-symbols-autoloads lcs-autoloads letcheck-autoloads
lice-autoloads linphone-autoloads logstash-conf-autoloads
lua-mode-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads metar-autoloads
minimap-autoloads mldonkey-autoloads mode-icons-autoloads muse-autoloads
nav-flash-autoloads noflet-autoloads nurumacs-autoloads
nzenburn-theme-autoloads offlineimap-autoloads org-jekyll-autoloads
org-redmine-autoloads anything-autoloads orgtbl-show-header-autoloads
package-safe-delete-autoloads paredit-autoloads paredit-menu-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads pretty-lambdada-autoloads
pretty-mode-autoloads pretty-mode-plus-autoloads
pretty-symbols-mode-autoloads px-autoloads pyflakes-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-mode-autoloads python-pep8-autoloads
python-pylint-autoloads rainbow-blocks-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
request-autoloads shadchen-autoloads shoes-off-autoloads kv-autoloads
simple-screen-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads smartrep-autoloads
smooth-scrolling-autoloads smtpmail-multi-autoloads
string-utils-autoloads switch-window-autoloads timesheet-autoloads
tex-site info tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads list-utils-autoloads pcache-autoloads
uuidgen-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads wacspace-autoloads
wc-mode-autoloads weather-metno-autoloads weechat-autoloads
shorten-autoloads window-layout-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads
anaphora-autoloads cl-macs workspaces-autoloads xkcd-autoloads
xpm-autoloads zotelo-autoloads package epg-config slime-banner
slime-asdf grep byte-opt slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc advice eldoc help-fns slime-repl
slime-parse bytecomp byte-compile cconv slime etags arc-mode
archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode easymenu pp hyperspec thingatpt
browse-url cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib w3m-load slime-autoloads pylint
compile comint ansi-color ring erlang-start jabber-autoloads devhelp
bbdb-autoloads cyril-util tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 794871 63932)
 (symbols 48 63917 3)
 (miscs 40 4542 1277)
 (strings 32 183680 30654)
 (string-bytes 1 5516761)
 (vectors 16 61853)
 (vector-slots 8 1613310 85597)
 (floats 8 517 268)
 (intervals 56 13920 1452)
 (buffers 960 113)
 (heap 1024 74633 2224))