Subject: Guix 0.7 fails to build in Debian Wheezy mipsel
From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 00:41:22 -0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This machine is a Lemote Yeeloong 8101B (Loongson 2F processor --
MIPS64), running Debian Wheezy mipsel port.

Building Guix 0.7 on it fails with the following error:

  ice-9/boot-9.scm:106:20: In procedure make_objcode_from_file: 
    bad header on object file: "GOOF----LE-8-2.0"

Configuration and build logs are attached (config.log and make.log,
respectively).

This bug seems to be related to a bug reported by Andreas:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/2013-02/msg00192.html 

Shouldn't it have been fixed by now?

Ps: please CC me --- I'm not subscribed.

-- 
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;
 `-'(. .)`-'  GNU Linux-Libre is one of its official kernels;
     \_/      All software must be free as in freedom;