Subject: Re: bug#19006: 24.4; Package 'debbugs' on elpa ships with .texi but no .info file
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Alain Kalker <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:25:14 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Alain Kalker <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Michael,

Hi Alain,

>> Indeed, I will add debbugs.info and dir to the next release of debbugs
>> (0.7). However, I fear that this is not what you are looking
>> for. debbugs.texi is the programmer's manual of the package. What you
>> are looking for, likely, is a user manual. This is on my todo list
>> (somewhere deep in the bottom); maybe I shall find the energy and start
>> writing it.
>
> I understand, thanks for the explanation.

Finally, debbugs 0.7 has been released on GNU ELPA. It contains both
debbugs.info and debbugs-ug.info. The latter one is what you're missing.

Closing the bug.

> Kind regards, Alain

Best regards, Michael.